__dan1989's Grow Log__

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gtek

i honestly cant imagine how this would work out. Well... you gonna try it so i am curios :)

Polar510

Polar510

I always see the most stretch after 6 hours of dark.
It will be interesting to see how they react to 2 different light spectrums consecutively,.
As it was always kind of evident when switching from t5 to led the plants were making small adjustments with the new spectrum.
Maybe it will be the best of both worlds

dan1989

dan1989

Latest pics. 4 of 6 in the tent have been topped, new growth and lower branches are catching up fast. 2 left to be up potted.

IMG 20180526 131341
IMG 20180526 131359

And the 8-ball kush clones. Gonna try and time it so they can be flowered with the others in the big tent. Cuts will be taken before of course, and got 5 Jack Herer seeds germing, 3 have broken ground and sprouted.

IMG 20180526 131432

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I did 4 runs with Critical+Jack, very worthy stash :fire::fire::fire::fire:. What was truly notable, was my neighbor took some cuts from me and he used mars leds and I used mh/hps and his final flower coloration was markedly different in a good way. Colors were so much more different/brighter when run under leds.The hue was so much better which of course lends itself well to final dried and cured "bag appeal"

dan1989

dan1989

I did 4 runs with Critical+Jack, very worthy stash :fire::fire::fire::fire:. What was truly notable, was my neighbor took some cuts from me and he used mars leds and I used mh/hps and his final flower coloration was markedly different in a good way. Colors were so much more different/brighter when run under leds.The hue was so much better which of course lends itself well to final dried and cured "bag appeal"

I'll be vegging with that blurple light and switching to 600 HPS. Not ready to go full LED yet..

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Smoking GSC and watching Narcos. Nice to not have anything to do in the tent tonight. I love growing but nice to have some downtime
Love that show!! Season 1 and 2 were the best, 3 was a bit disappointing.
Check out surviving Escobar alias j.j., it’s about Pablo’s hitman.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I was also dissapointed in season 3 .
Was looking forward to binge watchin it but couldnt get past 1st episode.
Was it the gay sex scene that did you in? Ha
Couldn’t believe there wasn’t one boob scene the whole episode.
Check out surviving Escobar, it’s a way better then season 3 narcos and there is 60 episodes! Fast paced I wanted a cloudless episodes a night for a Month lol. Gets me hooked, should have been a narco trafficker.

Polar510

Polar510

LOL I don't remember the gay scene but glad I missed it. Fucking hollywood trying to get everybody comfortable with that shit.
That's how they RIP'd the show "Empire".
I will check out Surviving Escobar thx.

Top Bottom