• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

IMG 20171026 202251

incogneato

incogneato

Looking good bro! The meter makes all the difference in coco. You have to know what they're getting. From the look of it she will definitely be squat.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I got a 150gph HydroLogic, float shut off, small res pump, the splitter for the source water, and all the hose for about $200. Mostly off of Amazon. The RO unit cost the most at $155.

dan1989

dan1989

I got a 150gph HydroLogic, float shut off, small res pump, the splitter for the source water, and all the hose for about $200. Mostly off of Amazon. The RO unit cost the most at $155.

That's incredible! Any chance you could explain a little how it works? Not the science side, I mean does it plumb into the mains, connect to a tap etc...

Enforcer

Enforcer

That's incredible! Any chance you could explain a little how it works? Not the science side, I mean does it plumb into the mains, connect to a tap etc...
Sure man. I have mine set up next to my washing machine, with a new 34gal trash can as a res. I used a brass ball valve splitter from the source. So I can still feed water to my washer. City water comes into the system, product and waste water come out. Product water is piped to the res, through the float valve. Waste water is piped to the same drain used by my washing machine. The float valve will automatically shut off the water when it closes. With my system that also shuts off the waste water flow. Be sure to check the one you buy as some will continue to dump waste water, even though the product water is off. Product water is kept in the 34gal res until needed. I did have an extra air pump and stone, so I cleaned them up and put them to work. The bubbles will aerate the water and prevent it from becoming stagnant. Then I just put the end of the hose where I want RO water and turn on the pump. Piece of cake!

dan1989

dan1989

Sure man. I have mine set up next to my washing machine, with a new 34gal trash can as a res. I used a brass ball valve splitter from the source. So I can still feed water to my washer. City water comes into the system, product and waste water come out. Product water is piped to the res, through the float valve. Waste water is piped to the same drain used by my washing machine. The float valve will automatically shut off the water when it closes. With my system that also shuts off the waste water flow. Be sure to check the one you buy as some will continue to dump waste water, even though the product water is off. Product water is kept in the 34gal res until needed. I did have an extra air pump and stone, so I cleaned them up and put them to work. The bubbles will aerate the water and prevent it from becoming stagnant. Then I just put the end of the hose where I want RO water and turn on the pump. Piece of cake!

That's great, thanks man, really appreciate the time you took out for that. It's simpler than I imagined, I should be able to hook one up no problem.

Enforcer

Enforcer

That's great, thanks man, really appreciate the time you took out for that. It's simpler than I imagined, I should be able to hook one up no problem.
They are really easy to set up. I know it looks a little complicated from the picture with tubes everywhere, but it really is only 3 lines. If you can get a seed going, you can set up a home RO system.

dan1989

dan1989

Growth is really speeding up, but I'm wondering if it's TOO bushy. There is in my opinion too many fan leaves, I'm thinking is it too early to do a little defoliating? Or keep it LST for now... I topped her two days ago and it didn't seem to slow her down at all. But there are a lot of potential new bud sites being shaded. She's started showing her lady parts, got a few pre flowers. Opinions please experienced growers? @G gnome @DemonTrich @Wisher619 @gravekat303 @sixstring @jumpincactus @Polar510 and anybody else who feels like chipping in, always appreciated!

Latest posts

Top Bottom