__dan1989's Grow Log__

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

Dan the info I pulled up lists Budzilla as a indie dom hybrid. typically the 1st genotype listed is the majority of the strain. To answer your ??? a hybrid strain can be dominant in either satie or indie but can vary within the phenotypes as to which trait is expressed as the dominant feature.

Seedsmans site shows it as Budzilla Feminised Seeds by the cannabis seeds breeder Heavyweight Seeds, is a Photoperiod Feminised marijuana strain. This Indica / Sativa strain produces a High Indoors; 500 - 550gr/m2; Outdoors: 700 gr+ yield. This Feminised seed grows well in Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors conditions. Additionally it can be expected to grow into a Medium plant reaching 100cm - 130cm. This strain has G13 x Skunk #14 Genetics. It has a Very High (over 20%) THC Content. The CBD content of the strain is Medium (1-5%).

Hey thanks for that dude, just re read my source, says it's sativa dominant, then right at the bottom (the part I missed, mister poor attention) lists it as 50/50. Glad it's looking indie dominant so far, was a bit worried with my small space and all :D gonna have a good fuck around with this girl, was a freebie from a recent order :) thanks again, appreciate the time you spent

dan1989

dan1989

@dan1989 I'm in a bigger tent now with a 600 watt hps/mh setup. I could only pull a little over 2 off each plant using the Mars 600 but the quality was pretty good. But good luck Bro I will be following Your Grow for sure.

Thanks dude. Good to have you here. I've got all the gear for a proper grow under the bed :D 600w HPS air cooled, secret jardin dr120 tent, fans, filters, everything. Gotta keep myself growing, swear sometimes I hear my equipment whispering to me in the night, 'use me, use me'. :D

dan1989

dan1989

Day 12 from seed pop, everything seems ok so far. Decided to throw caution to the wind and just plant her in her final pot.

IMG 20171015 143237

dan1989

dan1989

@jumpincactus would you like to pull up a chair on this one? I'm four internodes high and my plant's this tall, is that what you call 'stackin em tight?' Or have I done something wrong...? From base of stem to top of plant is about an inch and a half, got like 3 or 4mm between nodes. Plant is 16 days old...Sorry for crap picture
IMG 20171019 185234

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@jumpincactus would you like to pull up a chair on this one? I'm four internodes high and my plant's this tall, is that what you call 'stackin em tight?' Or have I done something wrong...? From base of stem to top of plant is about an inch and a half, got like 3 or 4mm between nodes. Plant is 16 days old...Sorry for crap pictureView attachment 751259
Yea brother "stackn em tight" is the term I use that indicates short distance between internodes.

Ideally you want as short a distance between nodes as the distance between them is real estate that doesn't form buds.You can control this with good lighting and distance from the canopy. Keep in mind your genetics have a lot to do with this. Sativas are just stubborn and have greater internode dist than indica's do.

I dont think you have done anything wrong, its just there are plants that are slow veggers in the beginning and dont really take off until you flip them to 12/12. Then again overwatering may have slowed it down some.

All in all she looks good for 16 days in.

What type of lighting are you using? I havent read your whole thread as I am responding to your tagging me in this post. Peace

dan1989

dan1989

Yea brother "stackn em tight" is the term I use that indicates short distance between internodes.

Ideally you want as short a distance between nodes as the distance between them is real estate that doesn't form buds.You can control this with good lighting and distance from the canopy. Keep in mind your genetics have a lot to do with this. Sativas are just stubborn and have greater internode dist than indica's do.

I dont think you have done anything wrong, its just there are plants that are slow veggers in the beginning and dont really take off until you flip them to 12/12. Then again overwatering may have slowed it down some.

All in all she looks good for 16 days in.

What type of lighting are you using? I havent read your whole thread as I am responding to your tagging me in this post. Peace

Cool. Well as I can't use my big tent at the moment I've got a 600w LED in a 3ft tall cloning tent. From using it in previous grows I'd say the real output is prob in the 100w range realistically. It's Budzilla I'm growing, which is indie dominant. I have read before that LED helps with short internode distance, but wasn't sure if this applies right from the start. I've never grown BZ before so not sure on growth speed. I tagged you because I'm using this little plant as an experiment, trying to combine all the cool techniques I've read on here to maximise yield and quality per plant, and stackin em tight is one of them. Will be reading through your posts more in depth for sure. Thanks for stopping by! Any advice you have along the way is hugely appreciated. Peace to you brother

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool. Well as I can't use my big tent at the moment I've got a 600w LED in a 3ft tall cloning tent. From using it in previous grows I'd say the real output is prob in the 100w range realistically. It's Budzilla I'm growing, which is indie dominant. I have read before that LED helps with short internode distance, but wasn't sure if this applies right from the start. I've never grown BZ before so not sure on growth speed. I tagged you because I'm using this little plant as an experiment, trying to combine all the cool techniques I've read on here to maximise yield and quality per plant, and stackin em tight is one of them. Will be reading through your posts more in depth for sure. Thanks for stopping by! Any advice you have along the way is hugely appreciated. Peace to you brother
I will add your thread to my watched list. Subbed for sure. Here is a great example of stackn em tight. Of course the Nspectas breeding selection and work has more to do with it than me. All I did was provide the love and rubbed their stems when they asked me to. :D

Tower of power cornbread
Cornbread ballbat

dan1989

dan1989

I will add your thread to my watched list. Subbed for sure. Here is a great example of stackn em tight. Of course the Nspectas breeding slection and work has more to do with it than me. All I did was provide the Love and rubbed thier stems when they asked me to. :D

View attachment 751295 View attachment 751296
That second picture is incredible! Glad to have you along for the ride!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
No looks fine from my house....... If that is straight coco remember not to let it dry all the way out. And with coco depending on your nutes you can and should feed everyday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom