__dan1989's Grow Log__

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

I'm glad I used a transparent storage box as a pot this run. The roots don't seem to be suffering, I can see the root system all around the box and it's pretty amazing. It's handy because I can check to make sure the sides are all watered. Don't know if light prunes roots like air does, but seem to have a lot of side rooting and generally a nice untangled root structure. Will take some pics tomorrow.

dan1989

dan1989

Here's my plant today. You can see on the bottom left the remains of my nitrogen toxicity in the form of dark leaves and some burnt tips here and there. Had a few toppings this one, was growing bushy anyway. Seems I'm lucky in that I'm kind of too close with the light but far enough to not burn. I think because of the LED lights proximity and the tents small size, the plant is growing this way because it's getting more even lighting from the sides. It's quality mylar and even in the lower portion of the plant the growth is as vigorous as the top. The leaves at first appeared to be drooping but the leaves look more now like they are aiming at the sides. Will get the sides tied down before potential flowering to prepare for stretch, if any. Never grown a shape like this for me before.
IMG 20171117 181546
The photo doesn't show it too well but you can sort of see the plant ignoring the vent openings and inspection flap and growing at the mylar. It knows the vents are there and is fitting the shape of the grow space. Hopefully I can start calling it girl soon, not showing sex yet.
IMG 20171117 181500

incogneato

incogneato

Here's my plant today. You can see on the bottom left the remains of my nitrogen toxicity in the form of dark leaves and some burnt tips here and there. Had a few toppings this one, was growing bushy anyway. Seems I'm lucky in that I'm kind of too close with the light but far enough to not burn. I think because of the LED lights proximity and the tents small size, the plant is growing this way because it's getting more even lighting from the sides. It's quality mylar and even in the lower portion of the plant the growth is as vigorous as the top. The leaves at first appeared to be drooping but the leaves look more now like they are aiming at the sides. Will get the sides tied down before potential flowering to prepare for stretch, if any. Never grown a shape like this for me before. View attachment 758278The photo doesn't show it too well but you can sort of see the plant ignoring the vent openings and inspection flap and growing at the mylar. It knows the vents are there and is fitting the shape of the grow space. Hopefully I can start calling it girl soon, not showing sex yet. View attachment 758279
She's lookin a lol thirsty bud

Top Bottom