A dank new year

• Thread starter beanz240
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

beanz240

Hello to all, Beanz is starting a new thread. Those who don't know i am a TGA groupie, i just love the strains and the work done. I am such a huge fan of the purple/grape strains i was going to do a Querkle run but everybody has that one so maybe it's going to be a Qleaner run in a little bit.... Maybe even the Void will do the trick. This time around i will be doing 3 seperate strains, Space Dawg, Void 2.0, and the new hidden Dank#1. These are the ones i won over in the TGA section. I am not computer savy i usually keep my notes on paper with the girls but i tried a thread once before and i loved it. Got feedback both positive and negetive but all helped me to be better. Now i'm just getting started so it's going to be rather boreing at first. So some details: I am growing in soil, cheap potting soil with lots of guanos, pearlite, vermisculite, bone meal, blood meal, and i'm sure i'm forgetting a few things. As for nutrients i have to do a run to the shop i'm partial to the Advanced Nutrients but not for the price so i might go with Fox Farm. we shall see when i get back, i have plenty of time before i have to worry about that now. To sprout the seeds i do the wet paper towel method (works for me) at aprox. 76 degrees and once they crack about an eighth of tap root i set them in some jiffy seed starter dirt and place under fluros with a sandwich bag over them (as a humidity thing) for about a week, give or take, removing for an hour daily. Now i'm more of a picture person so im sure theres going to be alot of pics through the way. Wish me luck. :rastadancing:

A dank new year

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

Nice! TGA...great!!!...I loved Subcool's interview on Marijuana Radio! I'm a groopie too! I'm parked in a La-Z-Boy for this thread! Peace, Love, & Growth in 2009

T

Tolpan

Whats up Bro?

You really deserved it and I'm sure you'll rock them!

All the best!

Tolpan

B

beanz240

Hey tolpan, thanks buddy. I'm super glad i got a new camera for this round. Should be interesting. I've been watching on another site about these and they are getting good. hope i can do them justice. And dj.scotfree was that your artwork i've seen on the m.u.r.d.a. crew?

B

beanz240

they are sprouting

Yup thats right about 24 hours later and to the soil they go. The left is Dank1 center is void2.0 and the right is space dawg. I've heard the space dawg was a little shy to crack so i might need to help them out. The temp is at 78 degrees in their box with some clones of Pandora's box(that dont want to root).

P1130494

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Quick sprouts, good to see you popping those beans. Looking forward to the adventure!

B

beanz240

just a small update

Hello everybody, i'm back for a little update. Everything is comming along fine just having to make room for some of these things and rigging up some lighting. They have been streching quite a bit so i got a few cfls to use for seedlings. They will be fine after their first transplant. Firstly the Void2.0 first "sun leaves" were very dark and void c was an extremely dark purple but is starting to grow out of it. The Voids are growing the fastest so far but i have them in a seperate area and the humidity is a little higher. The Space Dawgs are a bit hard to get going, out of 5 i got 3 to sprout no problem and i didnt have time and couldn't find the tweezers to give them some help cracking till now. Now the Dank1 are comming along nicely, a couple of them had some "afterbirth" on the sun leaves but it doesn't seem to bother them. When i was taking the pics tonight i noticed the dank1's are kind of starting to scare me a touch. I'm goin to post a picture of Dank c to see if anyone else sees just what im seeing and let me know. I'm just going to put a few simple pics up as they are still young and quite boring. Now the picture quality is comming along but i still need lots of practice, still getting used to the new cam.:cool0010:

Here we have Dank1
P1251017

Here is Space dawg
P1251015

Here are the Void2.0
P1251013

And here is Dank1 C
P1251023

Dank1 C
P1251024

B

beanz240

Ya know trying to read that i need to work on how to space or seperate my sentences.
It's kind of a strain on the eyes. Sorry

B

beanz240

Update time

I figure it's time for an update. I thought these were just taking FOREVER but they are comming along.

So i've been trying to get the best spot and lighting in the house so i've got them under some different lights.
I think i've found the spot.
Now first of all i've been just feeling terrible this past week or so and the old back is keeping me down, which is why the pics are so quick and kind of sloppy.

The Spacedawgs were a real pain to get cracking. I got 3 out of 5 to pop. I tried to scuff the other two but they didn't want to come out, i've still got a few so i'll give more a try once i get more time and space(weed out the males).

I've also had an issue with the bottom leaves, not a big deal but it was bothering me for a bit. My humidity was real low and ph was a touch high. Got it all sorted out and they are doing well.

I really just hate the idea of using something new during
the seedling stage but hopefully the lighting and new space won't bother them.

Well on to the pics

Dank1
P2121277

Spacedawg
P2121285

Void2.0
P2121270

T

Tolpan

They are looking good my friend!

Damn I can't wait to see how they turn out!

Good luck

Tolpan

PS: I'll start some jilly beans soon:smiley_joint:

B

beanz240

Oh man Tolpan those jillys are awesome. Havent been able to grow them out yet but had the chance to taste some and it was incredable. Thanks for the kindness and checkin in on me. :)

B

beanz240

Update time.....

Ok so i haven't updated in a while so here we go. So i topped the Voids and the Danks to see how they are for cloning, and i have got to say the voids are excellent to clone. I usually have the worst time getting tops to root, but i got some Superthrive and had to try it. Well in 6 days all the voids had nice healthy roots.

On a side bitch.... I ordered a new HPS light almost 4 weeks ago and it hasn't been working right and the company is kind of being asses about it but we will see what happens before i flame them. Also 2 of my t5 bulbs blew and i havent been able to get some new ones yet so my vegging is super slow. My internet went out for a few days and i've been fiending to get on here. GRRRRRR when it rains it pours eh? lol oh well

Now i have been on more of a kick to just train them instead of topping but oh well.
I started a 12/12 sched to sex them and i am having the worst ratio i have ever had. I had a feeling this was going to happen by doing something new. Earlier in the growth i was so out of space and lighting that i had to do some new things, build new spots and it didn't work out.

As of right now i have,
Void 1 for sure female/3 for sure male
Dank 1 for sure female/2 for sure male
Space dawg 2 for sure female/1 for sure male.

The Space dawg were showing sex the soonest, within a few days.

I really want to venture out in the grow and follow the males along. I have never grown out males so i'm not to sure on what to look for, what kind of parental characteristics to look for.

I really wanted some good void females so i think i might pop a few more. And Cindy was one of my favorite to grow out before so i might have to pop some more Dank also.

Well i'm hungry and a little tired so i'll get some pics and better info on later on tomarrow.

B

beanz240

Some moooore

Well i've been on the ball today. I just had to start some more Void and Dairy queen aka Dank1, 5 of each.

I did some training on the females i have going, might i add the space dawgs growth is just awesome. They are healthy and strong, very uniform, just look like they want to explode. I almost didnt want to train SD-A she just seemed so perfect lol.

So i'm keeping most of them only killed 3 males out of 8 so i'm keeping 5 to grow out.

Ok my keepers are...
Space dawg-A female
SD-b female
SD-c male

Void-A male
Void-d male
Void-e female

Dairy Queen-A male the runt of all, nice bushy growth
DQ-b female
DQ-d male
DQ-e female

Now the wife has been out of town for a couple weeks and took the camera but comes back tomorrow so then i'll get some pics.:cool0041:

B

beanz240

Found the cord...

Ok i found the cord to hook the cam to comp. I had them in 12/12 to sex under t5's now they are under 400 mh to get them to veg some more. With the low female rates i need some clones.

The seeds i started the other day are popping out of the dirt already also...WooHoo :banana:

First up Spacedawg-B
P3232411

P3232415

Spacedawg-A
P3232417

P3232423

Dank-B
P3232405

P3232406

Dank-E
P3232400

P3232402

Void-E
P3232407

P3232409

B

beanz240

Couldn't take it....

So i couldn't take it any longer...Tonight i put both Dairy queen in to flower. I have clones of each good and healthy so why not see how they act in flower. I'm excited!!!! I took a few clippings from the rest and will put them in flower in the next few days. :banana:

F

FastForward

hehehehe...nice one Beanz....looking forward to seeing your girls explode :)

B

beanz240

Anyone see this before?

I was just wondering if anybody has seen this before....
It's one of the dank/dairy queen i started

P3302521

B

beanz240

Grrrr

I am so mad at myself for putting the Dairy Queen into flower so soon :help:.... They weren't ready i just had to do it but i will get over it. I got more going from seed.

This is why i'm kicking myself in the ass, just a week longer and i could have gotten much better results,
i untied a Space dawg cause she wants to just give me a monster top.....she told me so:character0035:

Void comparison of only a week

P3232407

P4012531

just a week

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

wow beanz... sorry bro... I must have forgot to subscribe to your thread... my bust! Well I'm here now ;) Keep up the great work!

Yes that M.U.R.D.A. logo I designed... anythang ya need just drop me a line ;)

peace bro, djscotfree

Top Bottom