A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

Great work jack..
Hoping you can help me out here..
Every time I transfer from the veg room into flower room I run into wilting and yellowing for about a week or more ..
In veg they are in 3 inch rockwool with 600w mh..
Then transfered into coco bed using the gavita at 600w..
5.8 ph 850 ppm temp 81 humidity 70 percent..
All I can think of is that the gavita tough on them while in veg..
Do you use gavita during veg??
IMO! I would guess that the roots in the rockwwool are not large enough to for that light intensity. or the ph of the rockwool to coco is off? during the transplant is there large amounts of roots or are there roots dangling from the rockwool? rockwool to coco transition can be tricky under high intensity lights.. sorry didn't mean to but in

F

Fastball22

IMO! I would guess that the roots in the rockwwool are not large enough to for that light intensity. or the ph of the rockwool to coco is off? during the transplant is there large amounts of roots or are there roots dangling from the rockwool? rockwool to coco transition can be tricky under high intensity lights.. sorry didn't mean to but in
Dangling roots...
It is my second run with gavitas ..
Did the same thing first time but bounced back and had really great results.. I just had to veg extra 1 1/2 weeks.. It either rockwool to coco transition or using gavitas for veg .

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Dangling roots...
It is my second run with gavitas ..
Did the same thing first time but bounced back and had really great results.. I just had to veg extra 1 1/2 weeks.. It either rockwool to coco transition or using gavitas for veg .
Whats your rh?

Offdarips

Offdarips

I have a issue running the Aptus with heavy 16 we are in we 5 of flower and just notice on 10 of our trees a burn on the fan leaves on the top of the trees.
Running Aptus only twice a week with caps tea once a week. We also Foliar spray canna boost once week at 6 ml per gal up to week1- 4
image-jpg.463921

We are going in at 900 ppms run off 950
Ph going in 6.0 runoff 6.2
We are also using CalMag Plus on non Aptus days with heavy base , then on Aptus days we use MassBoost on we weeks 3&5
Here's a pic of the leaf

Dunge

Dunge

Might this be a Ca deficiency?
Calcium chlorate in a foliar wouldn't hurt.
Just a thought based on some reading.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Great work jack..
Hoping you can help me out here..
Every time I transfer from the veg room into flower room I run into wilting and yellowing for about a week or more ..
In veg they are in 3 inch rockwool with 600w mh..
Then transfered into coco bed using the gavita at 600w..
5.8 ph 850 ppm temp 81 humidity 70 percent..
All I can think of is that the gavita tough on them while in veg..
Do you use gavita during veg??
Its hard to say with out seeing the room in person.. But A couple things first when you first transfer them try to only have every other light on on the lowest setting what often time happens is the plants will stall out from the difference in light intensity and VPD . With Gavitas the plants feed /EC has to be higher then with a standard 1000 watt light.The key to a smooth transition is having your VPD in veg room and flower room the same... Hope this helps..

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I have a issue running the Aptus with heavy 16 we are in we 5 of flower and just notice on 10 of our trees a burn on the fan leaves on the top of the trees.
Running Aptus only twice a week with caps tea once a week. We also Foliar spray canna boost once week at 6 ml per gal up to week1- 4
image-jpg.463921

We are going in at 900 ppms run off 950
Ph going in 6.0 runoff 6.2
We are also using CalMag Plus on non Aptus days with heavy base , then on Aptus days we use MassBoost on we weeks 3&5
Here's a pic of the leaf
View attachment 463931
Looks like you over feed them something.. The only thing I would use from Aptus at this point is Fasilitor I have a had really good runs with Aptus but I have had even better with Just BASE and a couple tweaks here and there... Base nute brand dosent matter its all about VPD Genetics and hard work..

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
JACK whats up man??? how's everything been??

looks like you're still the best at this!!!
Welcome back from Vacation Bro...Still Grinding... While you where gone.. The game has gotten much tuffer.. Many farmers out there spreading pathogens.. Like Broad mites, Fusarium, and Stem Nematodes.. Many of gardens have been completely wiped out... Stay away from other peoples clone only strains..

Offdarips

Offdarips

Looks like you over feed them something.. The only thing I would use from Aptus at this point is Fasilitor I have a had really good runs with Aptus but I have had even better with Just BASE and a couple tweaks here and there... Base nute brand dosent matter its all about VPD Genetics and hard work..

Jack
Thanks for the response. So your saying just heavy 16 base with Fasilitor, we run RO water in 7 gal. Smartpots with 50/50 coco perlite would you use any CalMag and how often? Would you still use caps tea with the ca-25 magic bullet and Seagreen once week? Any PK boosters?
I think what we did wrong was we added CalMag Plus on our base days, then on our Aptus days which we fed twice week which was on weeks 3,5 we added MassBoost so I think it locked out the K . We are using Heavy 16 base which I just found out it has a lot of CalMag and it was made for RO water that it doesn't need CalMag. Do you think that could be it?
Thanks

slausongardens

slausongardens

Welcome back from Vacation Bro...Still Grinding... While you where gone.. The game has gotten much tuffer.. Many farmers out there spreading pathogens.. Like Broad mites, Fusarium, and Stem Nematodes.. Many of gardens have been completely wiped out... Stay away from other peoples clone only strains..

it seems like it only gets tougher man.. when i first started thinking about it again and getting back in the game i was really telling myself it just wasn't worth it anymore.. especially to start over.. there was a time when growing mj was a no brainer at 3500- 4500 a lb haha but now nobody locals gonna spend over 3. you could grow the best cookies in the city and people will be like 27 maybe like wtf. everyones growing, everyones doing it big.. theres people like you that are pumping out god like grows :) (thats an awesome thing tho) its just intimidating looking at it all from ground zero. if people think growing is quick easy money they must have bumped their head. its some real hard work and its a volatile business.

but I've been helping with a couple friends grows trying to get my head back into it and i love it.. i guess thats what keeps us true heads in it. we love it. its what keeps us going. and I've been thinking a lot about the future of it all with the legalizations happening and i really think its gonna explode.. i think it would be stupid to walk away now after everything I've been through with it and all that I've learned.. theres gonna be a lot of opportunity and the more we know the better off were gonna do compared to all the sharks that come and try to get in on something we've been doing since back when there was huge risks involved.

and thanks for the advice on staying away form the clones man i was just thinking the same thing.. the more people that grow the more diseases that pop up and nasty ones too. just like heavily populated cities.. diseases start and spread. i was just thinking how much safer it would be to just stay away from that risk and grow from seed. especially with everything S1ed and all the feminized crosses of those clones.. not to mention i spent ridiculous amounts of money collecting seeds over the years and that was for a reason.. to find new amazing stuff thats different then all the same cuts being passed around. theres so much fire out there that hasn't been popped yet. limitless. so it'll give me a reason to start searching through all these beans, especially a lot of the crosses i had made.

just wanted to share some of my thoughts and I'm excited to be back in it.. thanks for the love my dude and we all treasure these gems you drop in this thread and everything you post. you're the G.O.A.T. haha

Top Bottom