A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Soaking received clones in mighty wash does the trick for me :)
That's like dunking your plant in water its not going to do jack shit against Broad mites, Fusarium and Stem Nematodes. They are rampit and wiping out hundreds of grows.. Keep receiving clones get back to me after everything is wiped out I have seen it happen to the guy with 2 lights and the guy with 10 thousand lights..

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Jack can please tell us about your problems with using Propane Burners? I am having some issues and i think that this could be one of the variables involved.
Ethylene Gas And How It May Or May Not Be Effecting Your Crop
Its been covered on here If you are running propane and a CAP propane burner stop now..I have seen it happen with a couple different model burners at the end of the day propane is bad and will cause more problems then good.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Fusarium and Stem Nematodes. They are rampit and wiping out hundreds of grows.. Keep receiving clones get back to me after everything is wiped out I have seen it happen to the guy with 2 lights and the guy with 10 thousand lights..

That's awful to get.
Nasty nematodes... Anything but a beneficial. Most never figure out what's up with their plants.

Lifecycle prat large

IntroNematodes17

Vertwil2

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Holy shit I just took a look at the IG, the vert/horizontal is just WOW. WOWOWOWOWOW. Heh sorry got excited after I watched the ninja video. Several bows to you sir.

B

Bangarang

Its been covered on here If you are running propane and a CAP propane burner stop now..I have seen it happen with a couple different model burners at the end of the day propane is bad and will cause more problems then good.
Ok so i was not able to find any info on the farm. But on another forum i found a bit. Aside from potential propane leaks through the heads or brass fittings there are also issues with O2 levels being depleted.
"The initial problem sounds similar, CO2 burner in a fully sealed room, plants droop and falter.

Summarized, the CO2 burner depletes O2 levels, causing incomplete combustion of the propane, leading to ethylene and SO2 build up."

Is there anything else i should know about propane burners and the problems they cause?

john martin

john martin

That's like dunking your plant in water its not going to do jack shit against Broad mites, Fusarium and Stem Nematodes. They are rampit and wiping out hundreds of grows.. Keep receiving clones get back to me after everything is wiped out I have seen it happen to the guy with 2 lights and the guy with 10 thousand lights..

I will be cautious! MW has done the trick for me as far as receiving clones with potential mites is concerned, but no one around me has ever had any other issues so far. Better safe than sorry I agree!

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

What plant count are you settling on Jack? 4 per, 6 per, 8 per...?

showmegreen

showmegreen

That scenery was so Beautiful! Puts a man too tears! Some day... Some day... It will be possible here too.

F

Fastball22

So doing the vpd using co2...
What would be optimal temp and humidity . With lights on
Also with lights off!??
Do you change anything weekly?

B

Bangarang

What is your process when pheno hunting?
Do you pop 100 beans then let them grow until you can take 2-3 cuts? At this point do you place the seeded plants into flower or do you wait for the cuts to take? Do you prefer to run Reg's over Fem's? If anything hermies the first run do you automatically trash that plant or do you wait to run it a second time to see if it was some sort of stress? What are the characteristics that you look for when selecting?

Offdarips

Offdarips

keep leaf temp 82 to 84 & RH 65-68% from veg to week 5 of Bloom Then after week five to week six 78 RH 55%-60% weeks seven & eight 75 RH35-40%
Night time temps 10 degree colder

mojavegreen

mojavegreen

Welcome back from Vacation Bro...Still Grinding... While you where gone.. The game has gotten much tuffer.. Many farmers out there spreading pathogens.. Like Broad mites, Fusarium, and Stem Nematodes.. Many of gardens have been completely wiped out... Stay away from other peoples clone only strains..
ha, peeps aint listening. gotsa have the latest iphone strain or u a nobody...doncha know?
:D

Top Bottom