A Little Trouble..seedling Leaf Tips Yellowing, Curling

• Thread starter Terrapinmoon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Terrapinmoon

Hello everyone, first time posting hoping that some kind souls can answer what's going on with my little lady. I don' want to diagnose incorrectly. Please help !
A little troubleseedling leaf tips yellowing curling
A little troubleseedling leaf tips yellowing curling 2

Smerb

Smerb

Don't stress, the plant can feel your vibes. Let it grow out some more before thinking you have a problem, same thing with nutes, less nutes right now....

Dunge

Dunge

I don't consider that an actionable defect.
Looks to me like an old insult.
If new growth continues to look good, and damaged tissue does not spread, then just let her grow.
Welcome to the farm

T

Terrapinmoon

I don't consider that an actionable defect.
Looks to me like an old insult.
If new growth continues to look good, and damaged tissue does not spread, then just let her grow.
Welcome to the farm
So you think I'm in good shape, this was pretty quick I watered them last night and I didn't look like this. Then this morning it did.

Smerb

Smerb

If you watered last night it's pretty dry looking topsoil there...... new growth does look good for sure.

Smerb

Smerb

so that being said do you think im underwatering?
Possibly, it's only the first set of leaves, and it's a single blade it looks. You should have a watering schedule. Lift the pot and it's probably light as a feather. If so, yes water.

T

Terrapinmoon

i was worried i was overwatering you think i should wait a day to water since i just did last night ?

T

Terrapinmoon

im not sure what to do, which is why i was reaching out. i appreciate all of your advice.

Rcubed

Rcubed

300w roleadro full spectrum uv&ir
Ok, I looked at this light and it is probably more like a 100w light. actual draw 124w which includes 2 fans. Also, I watched a video on the light and that dudes plants are stretchy too, so that probably accounts for the stretch.
It won't kill you, but your yield will probably suffer which is to be expected with a $70 led.

Smerb

Smerb

im not sure what to do, which is why i was reaching out. i appreciate all of your advice.
It's hard to decide over here, if the pot is light as can be go ahead and water. Don't forget to repost the results.

T

Terrapinmoon

Ok, I looked at this light and it is probably more like a 100w light. actual draw 124w which includes 2 fans. Also, I watched a video on the light and that dudes plants are stretchy too, so that probably accounts for the stretch.
It won't kill you, but your yield will probably suffer which is to be expected with a $70 led.
thanks for the info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom