A M A - I'm Lino, Ask Me Anything!

• Thread starter Herb Forester
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Actually I'm not, but he'll be right over, promise. :shifty::shy::yawn:

I'll start the questioning. @lino, so what's your deal? It sounds like you've been around the block a bit, warring against the man, tinkering with tech, twisting genes, political power-brokering, and who knows what other eccentric activities.

Without giving up privacy details of course, can you tell us a little about how this life of crime and creativity got started? Were you born into a pirate family? Are all the kids from your planet natural polymaths, or did it require extensive secondary schooling?

And how about the CIA, what's next for them, and will they further exploit the China PM's addiction problem, which mysteriously flared up after his state visit here?

lino

lino

Life of Lino
Rather than bore everyone, I'll explain my online Lino persona. Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are but before I explain my friends let me start by talking about what makes me different than many of the Farmers.
I came to this site over a decade ago seeking help for friend and thinking that I was going to be the mentor to all the Farmers. That made the Farmers mad. You see I was one of the 1st ppl in Colo in 2000 to become a MMJ patient. I THOUGHT I was the only one with rare seeds. But I was one of the few that did save his seeds dating back to the start in 1972 but not the only one. In fact there are more farmers like me than I thought there would be and that leads me into my next segment.
IN the early 70's I decided I wasnt getting paid enough by dad and neighbor for my share in the harvest so I decided to go to Cali for the summer with a friend. Today we call that "running away from home". That was an experience that I'll never forget, I could write a thread on that summer alone. Harvests on the farm were brutal. After pulling in tons of baled hay we go to wrestling practices that were even more brutal. Starting at 4 & 5 year old our parents took us around the US to wrestle in Freestyle tournaments on canvas mats back then and that was considered vacation. I was a kid who had never seen the ocean and was on an adventure to Cali. I saw plants, environments, and growing styles beyond my wildest dreams. In the Northern Cali we saw breeding techniques and plants like we had never seen. I became part of famous breeding projects. Ed Rosenthal breeding projects was not that well known then and when I ran into Cheech&Chong- they were just 2 dudes performing the FiFi skit on the board walk in Cali, no names ppl kinda, at that time. How we dont know when were in a Euphoric time in our lives and we dont realize it. I was saying this to my Mom who is on oxygen holding a cane and in pain. She says to me; just like this moment right now, when I'm gone on you'll be holding a cane like me, you will realize that this pain free moment is euphoric. So this is what makes me the Same and Different than the rest of the Farmers.

Another distinction other than my 'seeds bank, is my master Gorilla Grower skills GG. Not many know what I know about GG in the bush. I can write books on Gorilla Grows. I can spit on the soil, look at the grow region and tell which seed you will need from my seed bank, no joke. Ive been trying to document all these seeds online at LinoLatte.com, it will take many years. Ive grown in at timberline, below sea level, concrete, alleys, trees, fence lines, and I've yet to meet an indoor grower that has done the rain dance, when you cap your barrels and buckets run inside in the rain and everybody does a bong, parties joyous,, dabs didnt exist during rain dance training era.. everyone is all happy cuz they dont have to pack water..lol, Only GG know how to Rain Dance... And how bout a Rky Mtn Harvesters,,, snow dance ,,, now thats a party! Only us Mtn Boys know what a snow dance harvest is...

To finalize the Life of Lino and what you guys have already read about me;
Those who have read about me know that Ive been busted more than french whore on dollar day. And that Ive won more trials than Perry Mason. But let me let you guys in on a little secret. I got a guardian angel and I'm invincible, my brother that died before I remember consciously.

On my 2nd bust the Feds and the APHIS agents to my lab, This was bad. The cops had threaten my wife and I to take our kids if I dont snitch. The wanted me to produce 3 ppl that commit felonies for them. The cops mentioned 3 ppl that were good friends and that they wanted me to snitch on. I started bargaining with the cops and my wife was pist about that. But the cops said I needed to snitch 3 felony arrests. I had the cops put it in writing, they had it drafted already. My attorney at that time left town after his death threat because of a drive by that occurred on his office from some of his defendants, the Mexican Mafia, so this attorney was not answering my calls. As were driving home and my wife is threatening to leave because I wont snitch and we were having a big fight. Ppl on this site dont realize that Im pretty spiritual.
When we get home I tell the wife to calm herself. I have not made up my mind as what to do yet and tell her lets pray to ask God for guidance. She was mad and would not pray with me. As I finished asking for guidance and a close friend, one that the DEA wanted me to snitch on walks in frantic and has a story to tell. I try to stop him to tell him my story and my wife is scowling at me,, he wouldnt wait and blurts out that 1 of our enemy azz acquaintance (biker gang) who beat an X GF of mine pretty bad was killed by a person who I had ousted from my circle because he was not paying bills.
This gets more complicated quick. The guy who killed the biker gang guy stole a LB of coke after killing him. So I know I have 2 of the three felonies that I need for the freedom of my children if I want to tell the cops about this and I decided I was going to call the cops about and hour after I heard about all this. Well my friend starts thinking that azz wipe Biker Coke Dealer Murder will think my he'll snitched on him. So I pulled a psychological ploy that swayed his ideas. I explained to my Bro, What if your Biker buddies find out that you didnt tell them about the pound of coke missing and the death of the Biker Bro??
Well after explaining to the biker Pres what had happened he dropped a freedom cookie to me and something that stunned everyone. The Biker Gang was already looking for the guy that killed their biker member. But heres the Big surprise: There was a 12 - 13 yo girl raped and burned in a dumpster here in Northglenn and cops were looking for clues to the rapist. The Biker Pres says they knew he did raped and burned that girl and he knew that they were going to kill him so he struck first to suffice his habit at the same time and killed the Biker Gang member and stole a LB of coke. The biker Pres told me to drop this 1.) rapist, 2.) murder, 3.) coke thief name to police. That was the 3 felonies I needed for my children's freedom;

So I feel semi relieved from a very stressful day and I still have to go home and call the cops and tell the wife. As Im leaving the bike Pres says to me; you know, your lucky to be walking or alive, not even cops have entered this club house. The biker Pres tells me I owe him a favor and to tell someone I know that ""they need to leave town because he knows where he is and the cops are looking for him for shooting at me attorney"". WTF
My mouth hit the floor, how the hell did he know that? The biker Pres knew that this Mexican Mafia, leaving out gang names, went to the same health club as me, how he knew, I dont know to this day. He told me again; you tell him; ""they need to leave town because he knows where he is and the cops are looking for him for shooting at me attorney"". This left me in a very dangerous and odd predicament. he was a person I talk to in the hot tub and have worked out with a cpl times. But how do you tell a Mexican Mafia this ... I didnt even know how to bring it up... I kinda liked the guy although I was never able to feel completely relaxed around him either. He was a rough dude always shadow boxing and taking about doing time in the joint while were in the sauna and hot tub.
So after I tell him what the Bike Pres had said, I got a aggressive but surprising response. He says; you can tell biker Pres to fuk himself . Call your attorney and tell him to give you your money back because you know who shot at his home for putting my brother in prison. Mex mafia dude shakes my hand and thks me cuz he know's I know he has warrants also and for the head up and says I'll never see him again. When I get home the Mex mafia calls me and tells me of a hotel where the murder rapist coke thief is.
So about 4 hours after the DEA said I have 1 year to give them 3 felony arrest or my kids will go into child custody services and I'll will go to prison for drugs and child abuse I gave them 3 felony arrest 1 child, 2 rapist, 3 murder, coke thief was. The power of praying.
The next day here comes a cop to my home. the cops, they say they might have to arrest my kids for killing pets but guess who shows up while the cops are at my door,,, The attorney had got wind of what was going on from my phone messages about the drive by shooting and such, so he sends a appointed attorney to my home who runs the cop off of my property .
Well interrogation reveals that while my kids and I were shooting BB guns we found dog collars by the coyote den. The kids having their mother brilliance took note of the address on the dog collars. While walking home from school my children notice a pet reward sign. The movie Pet Detective was #1. My kids were calling pet reward signs charging a fee to find pets dead or alive. Neighbors got suspicious of the same 2 Lino kids showing with pet collars wanting thier reward money. So here come the cops again and they demanded to know; how do you find the 10 most wanted in a few hours and how are you finding all the lost pets?
Id continue as I kept solving cases in a very weird and completely unusual circumstance that had nothing to do with Private Investigations. But Lino life move on with my acquaintances.
So I have a book that could be written on this part of the Lino Life also but to keep this sht. I made friends with Rob Corry through my court escapades. But I think a funny tie in here was flying to court cases with my former attorney and I freaked him out on a landing before I told him about my flying experience with my Bro who has passed Robert Wilks a great pilot and breeder, I have his seed bank on my site with more of his strains coming someday to my website, but you can read about Bert Bud and some of his other strains on linolatte.com.
In court with Rob Corry I was listening to the Chemist give his credential when I realized he was one of the DEA guys that we would fly around with Bert Charter Flying service in S E Colo. I was LMAO...
But midway through the trial as he heard my attorney talk about my flying skill and my friends Charter Service he remembered me in the plane that was scouting finding marijuana plants for him (fox in the hen house).. He was fuming when he realized it was me and buddy Bert scouting cannabis crops for him as he was giving testimony against me, It was epic. LMAO
Anyway the Life of Lino is about breeding bud, race cars and fast planes, bootlegging bud and I cant talk about my fast ladies cuz these guys get pist enough about my biggest dick already.
And sorry for leaving out 20 chapters in the Life of Lino.

william76

william76

Life of Lino
Rather than bore everyone, I'll explain my online Lino persona. Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are but before I explain my friends let me start by talking about what makes me different than many of the Farmers.
I came to this site over a decade ago seeking help for friend and thinking that I was going to be the mentor to all the Farmers. That made the Farmers mad. You see I was one of the 1st ppl in Colo in 2000 to become a MMJ patient. I THOUGHT I was the only one with rare seeds. But I was one of the few that did save his seeds dating back to the start in 1972 but not the only one. In fact there are more farmers like me than I thought there would be and that leads me into my next segment.
IN the early 70's I decided I wasnt getting paid enough by dad and neighbor for my share in the harvest so I decided to go to Cali for the summer with a friend. Today we call that "running away from home". That was an experience that I'll never forget, I could write a thread on that summer alone. Harvests on the farm were brutal. After pulling in tons of baled hay we go to wrestling practices that were even more brutal. Starting at 4 & 5 year old our parents took us around the US to wrestle in Freestyle tournaments on canvas mats back then and that was considered vacation. I was a kid who had never seen the ocean and was on an adventure to Cali. I saw plants, environments, and growing styles beyond my wildest dreams. In the Northern Cali we saw breeding techniques and plants like we had never seen. I became part of famous breeding projects. Ed Rosenthal breeding projects was not that well known then and when I ran into Cheech&Chong- they were just 2 dudes performing the FiFi skit on the board walk in Cali, no names ppl kinda, at that time. How we dont know when were in a Euphoric time in our lives and we dont realize it. I was saying this to my Mom who is on oxygen holding a cane and in pain. She says to me; just like this moment right now, when I'm gone on you'll be holding a cane like me, you will realize that this pain free moment is euphoric. So this is what makes me the Same and Different than the rest of the Farmers.

Another distinction other than my 'seeds bank, is my master Gorilla Grower skills GG. Not many know what I know about GG in the bush. I can write books on Gorilla Grows. I can spit on the soil, look at the grow region and tell which seed you will need from my seed bank, no joke. Ive been trying to document all these seeds online at LinoLatte.com, it will take many years. Ive grown in at timberline, below sea level, concrete, alleys, trees, fence lines, and I've yet to meet an indoor grower that has done the rain dance, when you cap your barrels and buckets run inside in the rain and everybody does a bong, parties joyous,, dabs didnt exist during rain dance training era.. everyone is all happy cuz they dont have to pack water..lol, Only GG know how to Rain Dance... And how bout a Rky Mtn Harvesters,,, snow dance ,,, now thats a party! Only us Mtn Boys know what a snow dance harvest is...

To finalize the Life of Lino and what you guys have already read about me;
Those who have read about me know that Ive been busted more than french whore on dollar day. And that Ive won more trials than Perry Mason. But let me let you guys in on a little secret. I got a guardian angel and I'm invincible, my brother that died before I remember consciously.

On my 2nd bust the Feds and the APHIS agents to my lab, This was bad. The cops had threaten my wife and I to take our kids if I dont snitch. The wanted me to produce 3 ppl that commit felonies for them. The cops mentioned 3 ppl that were good friends and that they wanted me to snitch on. I started bargaining with the cops and my wife was pist about that. But the cops said I needed to snitch 3 felony arrests. I had the cops put it in writing, they had it drafted already. My attorney at that time left town after his death threat because of a drive by that occurred on his office from some of his defendants, the Mexican Mafia, so this attorney was not answering my calls. As were driving home and my wife is threatening to leave because I wont snitch and we were having a big fight. Ppl on this site dont realize that Im pretty spiritual.
When we get home I tell the wife to calm herself. I have not made up my mind as what to do yet and tell her lets pray to ask God for guidance. She was mad and would not pray with me. As I finished asking for guidance and a close friend, one that the DEA wanted me to snitch on walks in frantic and has a story to tell. I try to stop him to tell him my story and my wife is scowling at me,, he wouldnt wait and blurts out that 1 of our enemy azz acquaintance (biker gang) who beat an X GF of mine pretty bad was killed by a person who I had ousted from my circle because he was not paying bills.
This gets more complicated quick. The guy who killed the biker gang guy stole a LB of coke after killing him. So I know I have 2 of the three felonies that I need for the freedom of my children if I want to tell the cops about this and I decided I was going to call the cops about and hour after I heard about all this. Well my friend starts thinking that azz wipe Biker Coke Dealer Murder will think my he'll snitched on him. So I pulled a psychological ploy that swayed his ideas. I explained to my Bro, What if your Biker buddies find out that you didnt tell them about the pound of coke missing and the death of the Biker Bro??
Well after explaining to the biker Pres what had happened he dropped a freedom cookie to me and something that stunned everyone. The Biker Gang was already looking for the guy that killed their biker member. But heres the Big surprise: There was a 12 - 13 yo girl raped and burned in a dumpster here in Northglenn and cops were looking for clues to the rapist. The Biker Pres says they knew he did raped and burned that girl and he knew that they were going to kill him so he struck first to suffice his habit at the same time and killed the Biker Gang member and stole a LB of coke. The biker Pres told me to drop this 1.) rapist, 2.) murder, 3.) coke thief name to police. That was the 3 felonies I needed for my children's freedom;

So I feel semi relieved from a very stressful day and I still have to go home and call the cops and tell the wife. As Im leaving the bike Pres says to me; you know, your lucky to be walking or alive, not even cops have entered this club house. The biker Pres tells me I owe him a favor and to tell someone I know that ""they need to leave town because he knows where he is and the cops are looking for him for shooting at me attorney"". WTF
My mouth hit the floor, how the hell did he know that? The biker Pres knew that this Mexican Mafia, leaving out gang names, went to the same health club as me, how he knew, I dont know to this day. He told me again; you tell him; ""they need to leave town because he knows where he is and the cops are looking for him for shooting at me attorney"". This left me in a very dangerous and odd predicament. he was a person I talk to in the hot tub and have worked out with a cpl times. But how do you tell a Mexican Mafia this ... I didnt even know how to bring it up... I kinda liked the guy although I was never able to feel completely relaxed around him either. He was a rough dude always shadow boxing and taking about doing time in the joint while were in the sauna and hot tub.
So after I tell him what the Bike Pres had said, I got a aggressive but surprising response. He says; you can tell biker Pres to fuk himself . Call your attorney and tell him to give you your money back because you know who shot at his home for putting my brother in prison. Mex mafia dude shakes my hand and thks me cuz he know's I know he has warrants also and for the head up and says I'll never see him again. When I get home the Mex mafia calls me and tells me of a hotel where the murder rapist coke thief is.
So about 4 hours after the DEA said I have 1 year to give them 3 felony arrest or my kids will go into child custody services and I'll will go to prison for drugs and child abuse I gave them 3 felony arrest 1 child, 2 rapist, 3 murder, coke thief was. The power of praying.
The next day here comes a cop to my home. the cops, they say they might have to arrest my kids for killing pets but guess who shows up while the cops are at my door,,, The attorney had got wind of what was going on from my phone messages about the drive by shooting and such, so he sends a appointed attorney to my home who runs the cop off of my property .
Well interrogation reveals that while my kids and I were shooting BB guns we found dog collars by the coyote den. The kids having their mother brilliance took note of the address on the dog collars. While walking home from school my children notice a pet reward sign. The movie Pet Detective was #1. My kids were calling pet reward signs charging a fee to find pets dead or alive. Neighbors got suspicious of the same 2 Lino kids showing with pet collars wanting thier reward money. So here come the cops again and they demanded to know; how do you find the 10 most wanted in a few hours and how are you finding all the lost pets?
Id continue as I kept solving cases in a very weird and completely unusual circumstance that had nothing to do with Private Investigations. But Lino life move on with my acquaintances.
So I have a book that could be written on this part of the Lino Life also but to keep this sht. I made friends with Rob Corry through my court escapades. But I think a funny tie in here was flying to court cases with my former attorney and I freaked him out on a landing before I told him about my flying experience with my Bro who has passed Robert Wilks a great pilot and breeder, I have his seed bank on my site with more of his strains coming someday to my website, but you can read about Bert Bud and some of his other strains on linolatte.com.
In court with Rob Corry I was listening to the Chemist give his credential when I realized he was one of the DEA guys that we would fly around with Bert Charter Flying service in S E Colo. I was LMAO...
But midway through the trial as he heard my attorney talk about my flying skill and my friends Charter Service he remembered me in the plane that was scouting finding marijuana plants for him (fox in the hen house).. He was fuming when he realized it was me and buddy Bert scouting cannabis crops for him as he was giving testimony against me, It was epic. LMAO
Anyway the Life of Lino is about breeding bud, race cars and fast planes, bootlegging bud and I cant talk about my fast ladies cuz these guys get pist enough about my biggest dick already.
And sorry for leaving out 20 chapters in the Life of Lino.
Ahh,but can u walk on water?,76

Freshone

Freshone

You had to ask didn't you HF?Lol.
I have actually been around this place almost from the beginning too (names change to protect the innocent,lol) and alot of linos tall tales are in fact fact!
With a little lino added embellishment of course(don't break your arm patting yourself on the back lino!).
Time flies when your having fun right Logic?

lino

lino

Ahh,but can u walk on water?,76
If there were only more time in a day,,, I'd tell you guys about a crazy story of my jury that almost sending me to the worst jail in America and rated the 3rd worst in the world. A story of enchantment, corruption and I get double crossed and realize who snitched on me and double cross by my attorney (not Corry) and my MMJ expert and I loose my dispense, but during this crazy trial many say the Devil Walked in and changed the whole outcome of the trail. The devil with burning blue eyes, a lady on the jury breaks out in crying fear, the judge and bailiff run from the court room and at that moment voices filled the minds in the court room but no one was talking. The judge changed his verdict to not guilty... Yea, nothing made up. It was pure Evil that entered that court room as our family prayed with out interruption for a not guilty verdict as the devil just stared at us.
I felt like I ran so fast from that court house after a not guilty verdict that I could have went across water like a rock skipping on a lake,

Tag your it, @Herb Forester

lino

lino

You had to ask didn't you HF?Lol.
I have actually been around this place almost from the beginning too (names change to protect the innocent,lol) and alot of linos tall tales are in fact fact!
With a little lino added embellishment of course(don't break your arm patting yourself on the back lino!).
Time flies when your having fun right Logic?
After Thinking about it you have been around awhile. I like to say; Ive been through extreme vetting here. But its not the color of the rainbow, it how its described. Some see pretty colors, other types like artists see gradients, while I see hexadecimals and that would bore ppl so I talk about the Gold Pot I grew at the end of the rainbow LEDs.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Ok not bad for a start :bored::nailbiting::woot:

How about some juicy geopolitical tidbits? Not so much the snowflake and cultural marxism stuff, I want to know more about your deep-state brushing-ups. You done much flying over Arkansas? Ever run into Barry and the boys? Where'd you learn to pilot? Maybe a little young for Phoenix? How about LA or NY, anything on scenes like Laurel Canyon or Milbrook? And wtf is your red sugar ground cover? For spectrum specific reflective underlighting?

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok not bad for a start :bored::nailbiting::woot:

How about some juicy geopolitical tidbits? Not so much the snowflake and cultural marxism stuff, I want to know more about your deep-state brushing-ups. You done much flying over Arkansas? Ever run into Barry and the boys? Where'd you learn to pilot? Maybe a little young for Phoenix? How about LA or NY, anything on scenes like Laurel Canyon or Milbrook?
Rest assured @Herb Forester the "Deep State" is alive and well. Most peeps discount their existence as conspiracy theory tinfoil hat shit, but I for one after watching and putting all the historical data together over almost 60 years there really is something to it. Who really is the man called OZ behind the curtain, smoke and mirrors??? :cool:

Top Bottom