A M A - I'm Lino, Ask Me Anything!

• Thread starter Herb Forester
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

Well, race tensions seem to be high on the local front but, classism is taking the front seat...

We're close but far away from shit getting like the ol days. I was running in cross country. when races pack up at work, skool, you'll see races/Groups getting mad. some starting loud mouth shit. I was asked by runners who I was going to run with, being a mutt and having friends on both sides I was expected to take a side. Thats when you know its to that point. Trouble and division can go Hard Time quick and when you find yourself having to Race Up and fighting each other,, its fucked up for me especially being a mutt.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Ding it? Did Cm stiff you again on the farm goodies for trimming all weekend? :D You wreak of cry baby today
Are you unhappy that your original account got banned so you troll those who you think are responsible, or are you just shit posting to close threads because you're unhappy that your other account got banned?

If you had any patience at all, you wouldn't reveal your hand like you have. Your bullshit is transparent, but keep on padding the 'likes', this place sure could use the pageviews.

I'm curious though, what makes you think that I was trimming this weekend, that I was visiting someone, or that I would come away from being in that place with anything other than great memories?

I don't mind if you troll me, but I don't think you need to get personal with other members. I know it's hard, but you should also put a little work in other threads, so it doesn't look like you are trying so hard, and failing even harder.

People like you are cowards, you shit post everywhere you can trying to goad people to breaking the rules so you can get someone else banned like you were.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Says the guy who has never posted a grow in his life? What have you contributed around here besides a bunch of rambling arguments? Ding bat!

Hold the phone!!!!!!!!

LLG is one of the most compassionate, kind, smart, generous folks there ever was.....
He has contributed to us here on our farm OH OH OH so generously as have others during some tuff times to make it work here on our farm....
He also takes care of others without a bunch of fanfare.....
Ding bat all the way but a good ding bat...
Go ahead bash away, I learned one thing Ignore the BS, I know in my heart whats up but I will stick up this time for my pal....

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

It's kind of an un written rule bruh, pics or it didn't happen that means you have never grown a plant except for those stupid cactus buttons lol. I'm not nad so take your head out of your ass and chill out
Well this wordy post will bunch your panties but this is fair warning 'bruh'.

Maybe an unwritten rule in your sjw world,, where your self worth is more related to social media likes and public opinion and pretty pictures, but perhaps it should rest at your home with your family. Maybe I don't post pictures because personally I consider it uncouth, I prefer to abide by the first rule of grow club. Maybe you're right, maybe I've never grown a pot plant before or grown one to harvest, maybe the people I have met, the folks I have surrounded myself with, might confirm that claim. Maybe I keep what's in my stable to myself, or perhaps, something else. Does it matter? It's a pretty thin and petty line you toe when the only thing you have to insult me with is the fact that I don't post up more pictures or whatever it is you're trying to claim. Your other account got permabanned and now you troll with this one, is that how you roll now? You aren't afraid of getting a stupid alternate account banned but you just want to make sure you take me down with you? That makes total sense, but only if we're nine years old.

I'm not sure why you are insulting other members like chickenman for ripping me off or something while attacking me, but if you are going to troll me with a joke account, maybe leave the others out of it. I'm sorry that I don't have a social media account available for you to look through and troll me with, and that you have to depend on what you've seen here or thirdhand for your ammunition.

SpiderK

SpiderK

XQh0iYZxSSWjGeXMmPjo Confused Larry David

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hold the phone!!!!!!!!

LLG is one of the most compassionate, kind, smart, generous folks there ever was.....
He has contributed to us here on our farm OH OH OH so generously as have others during some tuff times to make it work here on our farm....
He also takes care of others without a bunch of fanfare.....
Ding bat all the way but a good ding bat...
Go ahead bash away, I learned one thing Ignore the BS, I know in my heart whats up but I will stick up this time for my pal....
You tell em @chickenman Man WTF what is happening around here. ?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
No worries just another day at the funny farm lol.......
Way to much good stuff and good folk here bouts if ya know where to look than to feed the rabble rousers......
Hey man what are you doing over Labor Day? I have a week off. I'm down for a road trip.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Man i was gonna lay down the ban hammer but i honestly couldnt bring myself to read all that...

But who was steve urwin before he got banned?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Man i was gonna lay down the ban hammer but i honestly couldnt bring myself to read all that...

But who was steve urwin before he got banned?
thats what I am scratching my head on as well. It almost appeared LGG knew who it might be. Sure has an axe to grind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom