A M A - I'm Lino, Ask Me Anything!

• Thread starter Herb Forester
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freshone

Freshone

"I told you I'm not arguing it out"
Sure as hell seems like you are to me?lol.

lino

lino

I told you I'm not arguing it out. Tbh, i shouldn't have even bothered posting. Jumping You obviously didn't read the thread and tardigrades do not cause infestations in maple trees or cannabis plants like you described. I just don't like misinformation but arguing with a fake persona about fake experiences is not something ill continue to do. You also said they could infest people and discussed it with top researchers, lol. We've all eaten tardigrades already and they die in our digestive system. You saying they're indestructible isn't right either. Yes, they can be dessicated and revived and recycle dna and withstand tons of things but if there's a living tardigrade on your joint and you light it, it dies. Also, very few species can actually survive any of those conditions. You're making them something they're not and i just wanted to clarify that for anyone who actually cares about learning about things. I'll leave you to your internet show now though, enjoy.
I'll say it again, im not a bug guy. Everything Tards was copy & paste from internet, I was told by bug instructors that no one knows if this bug is a nematoad or anchrid, DNA is still being studied is what I was told.

8e579cb5eb72030588354225940159fc--tardigrade-science-humor.jpg

I understand that Tards can get 1mm but thats visible with the eye and you could see this detail in the scope we use scope. The Tards I speak of are very small as I mentioned earlier not viewable with our 100x scopes.\

I'm not sayN your wrong Xenon I'm just yankN your chain a little;
a7e27d5361ca074ee42050533856a186--absolute-zero-tardigrade.jpg

my 35 Day Wonder Plants thread has details.
The 35 Day Plants are used to instruct plant genetics around the world and in outerspace. This photo and article was released in this months science mags, the plant has been in the family since the 60s. I presented a cpl of the courses here using cannabis and 35 Day Plants.View attachment 734275

I own these seeds and supply the open public.

xenon730

xenon730

I'll say it again, im not a bug guy. Everything Tards was copy & paste from internet, I was told by bug instructors that no one knows if this bug is a nematoad or anchrid, DNA is still being studied is what I was told.

8e579cb5eb72030588354225940159fc--tardigrade-science-humor.jpg

I understand that Tards can get 1mm but thats visible with the eye and you could see this detail in the scope we use scope. The Tards I speak of are very small as I mentioned earlier not viewable with our 100x scopes.\

I'm not sayN your wrong Xenon I'm just yankN your chain a little;
a7e27d5361ca074ee42050533856a186--absolute-zero-tardigrade.jpg

my 35 Day Wonder Plants thread has details.
The 35 Day Plants are used to instruct plant genetics around the world and in outerspace. This photo and article was released in this months science mags, the plant has been in the family since the 60s. I presented a cpl of the courses here using cannabis and 35 Day Plants.View attachment 734275

I own these seeds and supply the open public.
I've been around here on and off since 2012 but never posting. My point is I'm familiar with some of what you've done here with that plant and those courses. Not closely followed or anything obviously. Actually regoogle tardigrades, they just discovered some interesting stuff about how they survive. I only learned it when i googled them again yesterday. If you haven't in a month or something check it out.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I told you I'm not arguing it out. Tbh, i shouldn't have even bothered posting. Jumping You obviously didn't read the thread and tardigrades do not cause infestations in maple trees or cannabis plants like you described. I just don't like misinformation but arguing with a fake persona about fake experiences is not something ill continue to do. You also said they could infest people and discussed it with top researchers, lol. We've all eaten tardigrades already and they die in our digestive system. You saying they're indestructible isn't right either. Yes, they can be dessicated and revived and recycle dna and withstand tons of things but if there's a living tardigrade on your joint and you light it, it dies. Also, very few species can actually survive any of those conditions. You're making them something they're not and i just wanted to clarify that for anyone who actually cares about learning about things. I'll leave you to your internet show now though, enjoy.
Short n sweet bro. I did make the disclaimer that I was not aware of the disconnect and would have to read the entire thread to pinpoint where the difference lay. Which I did not do obviously. So thanks for enlightening me.
My comment was plant life in general.

lino

lino

fucking Holland, we thought we're bad here in Colo,,, fucking dutch are grn housing chicken, cows, the whole fucking cities are grn houses,

20170827 083117

The lights seem a little dim I better go look at the generator, lol look those piston are about 2 - 3 ft , V12, (2) 6' air cleaners...
20170827 084313

I'll bet he feeling for heat to see which cylinders and banging rite.

lino

lino

fucking Holland, we thought we're bad here in Colo,,, fucking dutch are grn housing chicken, cows, the whole fucking cities are grn houses,

View attachment 734283

The lights seem a little dim I better go look at the generator, lol look those piston are about 2 - 3 ft , V12, (2) 6' air cleaners...
View attachment 734287

I'll bet he feeling for heat to see which cylinders and banging rite.

lol, the pony motor in front look bout like a 400 cu in to start the dam thing....

lino

lino

hey Lino, cow nu 74 87 needs a bath and fly insectide. And 76 15, she's looking at us waiting ffor someone to clean is ass. In holland the cows are grn housed.
Good ol organic beef.
20170827 085453

grn house chickens, egg incubators on top rows. Chickens are harvested on the bottom rows, I'm assuming. look, the chicken are not coop'd. Free Range Chickens Man.
20170827 085851

lino

lino

okay, no comments on large farming... Let me try posting some recent experiments to save life.

We can save very early premature human babies now. It seems morbid. But do you let your baby/fetus die or do you let us incubate them.

The Bison that we created from bone morrow termed-finished in a cow. This created complications for both organisms . We can take life to full term in a test tube now. I have hard time with all animals in a test tube. I havent seen a human yet in a test tube... IDK, that will push my limits . I have hard time with birth and death.

I thought I posted this. Was my post removed ? If you removed any of my next topics, its science 101 . This is the future in american medical assoc AMA, NASA, Monsanto, others are publishing this work now so if your removing this plz let me know why so I know what rules are being violated. This is intro to breeding, Ive tried to post Ethics Primers, showing academia ethical protocol and what we as farmers can expect from science and how this will EFFECT are Cannabis grow science.

This next pic as gruesome as it seems has the perfect enzymes for cloning and replicating life in animals and PLANTs. The GMO enzyme invented by my cousin here at CSU is the key to supporting life in this man made ambiotic fluid. I will be testing cannabis embryo's and roots submerged in these life supporting enzymes.

Ppl keep telling me its just an animal in petri dish... I keep having flash back of sci-fi movies of ppl incubated in goo... But with the same fluid and a plant in a petri dish and it doesnt bother me.

Any question about hi tech cloning and embryo's , AMA. This is science , so try not to freak out. Yes he is alive! This is the future for human babies soon!

20170827 093300

Last edited:
lino

lino

okay, no comments on large farming... Let me try posting some recent experiments to save life.

We can save very early premature human babies now. It seems morbid. But do you let your baby/fetus die or do you let us incubate them.

The Bison that we created from bone morrow termed-finished in a cow. This created complications for both organisms . We can take life to full term in a test tube now. I have hard time with all animals in a test tube. I havent seen a human yet in a test tube... IDK, that will push my limits . I have hard time with birth and death.

I thought I posted this. Was my post removed ? If you removed any of my next topics, its science 101 . This is the future in AMA, NASA, Monsanto, others are publishing this work now so if your removing this plz let me know why so I know what rules are being violated. This is intro to breeding, Ive tried to post Ethics Primers, showing academia ethical protocol and what we as farmers can expect from science and how this will EFFECT are Cannabis grow science.

This next pic as gruesome as it seems has the perfect enzymes for cloning and replicating life in animals and PLANTs. The GMO enzyme invented by my cousin here at CSU is the key to supporting life in this man made ambiotic fluid. I will be testing cannabis embryo's and roots submerged in these life supporting enzymes.

Ppl keep telling my its just an animal in petri dish... I keep have flash back of sci-fi movies of ppl incubated in goo... But with the same fluid and a plant in a petri dish and it doesnt bother me.

Any question about hi tech cloning and embryo's , AMA. This is science , so try not to freak out. Yes he is alive! This is the future for human babies soon!

View attachment 735705
Your wife says she doesnt want to carry your baby, she want to maintain her youth and beauty and doesnt have time for the burden of being prego.... She says she is going to test tube your child....
Hmmmmmmm.....

lino

lino

Topics, Tards, Large animal and plant grn house grows, Embryo Incubation,

AMA,

What would you do with North Korea?

Your the President of the USA. Whats your next move?
Nothing? Allow Kim to fly rocket over Japan and other countries?
Negotiate?
Bomb North Korea?
Ask other countries to join the US against North Korea?
Is this a nothing burger?

Will Kim attack are buddies?

lino

lino

Quote of the day;
Border walls build language barriers. Countries with no designated language become divided.
I heard that N Korea rockets would be met with Fire & Fiery. We must have been bluffing him.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
FEAR FEAR FEAR!!!!!
Why all the FEAR!!!
Each day is a gift.
One never knows when your time is up..
All this is just a drop in the bucket in the big picture so why not live each day to the fullest love the ones your with..
My plan for my remaining days...
that's all I have to say about all of this..

lino

lino

grow room automation. Maybe we should say plant room automation;
We monitor and adjust plant needs based on the plants environment . The new room will be more like human care and monitoring.
We have new bio chips for animals and plants now. Yes C+ and Arduino - Rasberry - Panda boards.
Chips are put on animal organs. These are out for plants also. Freaking live cell chips, even the coating is live cell.

12909640_587050568129118_3880605508174624815_o.jpg

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

2 short posts is arguing it out? Why be inflammatory? Arguing this topic out would take pages. I gave him a respectful response.
Freshie is a rabble rouser, unable to participate but still wanting to lob sophomoric insulting softballs from the sidelines.

lino

lino

Same! I like your style. What's crazy is how young he is lol. He was given a country ....:speechless:
Trump dbl dared Kim. Kim punched Trump rite in the nose by launching over Japan freaks out with a Launched rocket flying over . Trump looks foolish. That little fucker tougher than Trump thought. Ya, he young, he's killed off family to stay in power. Trump has taken note of that.

lino

lino

On another note I love n Korean military parades:D
lmao... he rolles his rockets thru town... those fuckers march so funny...

He slaps american's brains to mush. Sends em back to Trump brain dead. Trump dbl dares him and he launches. Trumpy lookN the fool rite now. Obama and bush paid him to shut up... there is only 1 long term solution for guy. He is going to be a problem now and in the future.

Top Bottom