A M A - I'm Lino, Ask Me Anything!

• Thread starter Herb Forester
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freshone

Freshone

Freshie is a rabble rouser, unable to participate but still wanting to lob sophomoric insulting softballs from the sidelines.
Coming from a guy who lives in his mom and dads basement,works for mommy and daddy selling insurance and doesnt have a girl or any prospects of one ill take the rabble rouser comment as a compliment!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Coming from a guy who lives in his mom and dads basement,works for mommy and daddy selling insurance and doesnt have a girl or any prospects of one ill take the rabble rouser comment as a compliment!
Your ignorance you display insulting me in this post is inversely proportionate to the entertainment value your 'witty' posts bring to this community. Math is hard, but thank you for telling me your thoughts, I hope it didn't hurt. Maybe one of growgod's troll accounts could give you some accurate insight, but then again, his troll accounts are pretty weak too.

I guess it's the altitude, but I'm pretty proud that I have the opportunity to help with the family businesses. Insulting me for working for the family business is incredibly shallow, but it shows your california mindset of giant hypocrisy and better-than-thou attitude. While you insult me, you insult every other small business owner who works with or employs family. You are bright enough to see this, and I don't know why you ignore it in order to insult me, but okay. Thank you for the most accurate statements about my residence, employment, relationship status, and past insults that I've never actually grown a pot plant. Right on, bruh.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Your wife says she doesnt want to carry your baby, she want to maintain her youth and beauty and doesnt have time for the burden of being prego.... She says she is going to test tube your child....
Hmmmmmmm.....
This whole concept leaves me rather chilled. I find any test tube born organisms to be a little too deep and spooky for my frankly. I love science and biology and am a confirmed nerd with tech and science, but I think there needs to be a line drawn as to where we shouldn't go. But what are the chances of that? Tech and science will keep on rolling. As kool as all the progress and all the tech and the sciences are producing I only see that there will be a tipping point and all the bells whistles and shit were told we cannot live without, will be our undoing. Juts my .2 cents.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I say bomb them first ask questions later :)
It's comments like that and the mind set that keep this world spun and at odds with everyone. Keep in mind we were the 1st to use nukes and for you to make a general off the wall statement like that shows your lack of knowledge. There is no such thing as a good limited nuclear attack. There would be a price to pay for a lot more than Kim and all the innocents that would be vaporized. Go back and play you some more COD and grow up.

Freshone

Freshone

Your ignorance you display insulting me in this post is inversely proportionate to the entertainment value your 'witty' posts bring to this community. Math is hard, but thank you for telling me your thoughts, I hope it didn't hurt. Maybe one of growgod's troll accounts could give you some accurate insight, but then again, his troll accounts are pretty weak too.

I guess it's the altitude, but I'm pretty proud that I have the opportunity to help with the family businesses. Insulting me for working for the family business is incredibly shallow, but it shows your california mindset of giant hypocrisy and better-than-thou attitude. While you insult me, you insult every other small business owner who works with or employs family. You are bright enough to see this, and I don't know why you ignore it in order to insult me, but okay. Thank you for the most accurate statements about my residence, employment, relationship status, and past insults that I've never actually grown a pot plant. Right on, bruh.
Oh yeah a little birdie told me you trim for peanuts too,lol.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Trump dbl dared Kim. Kim punched Trump rite in the nose by launching over Japan freaks out with a Launched rocket flying over . Trump looks foolish. That little fucker tougher than Trump thought. Ya, he young, he's killed off family to stay in power. Trump has taken note of that.
Lino you need to keep your thread leaning in a non political avenue. I dont hang in a cannabis forum to see what the fake MSM tells me about a madman with nukes. Enough of this crap bro.

Freshone

Freshone

If you go back and take a look you will see this is not even linos thread bro,hes just a contributor,lol.

lino

lino

Lino you need to keep your thread leaning in a non political avenue. I dont hang in a cannabis forum to see what the fake MSM tells me about a madman with nukes. Enough of this crap bro.
This is not my thread, this is a AMA thread for me. I quit making thread, old mods would take down all my threads, thats one reason peeps make threads for me. AMA- ASK ME ANYTHING, war is as political as growing cannabis. Almost all subjects have some form of politics so that rule is absurd . However I will try to refrain from using his name , that what get peeps upset,

I'll make a safe space thread for the snow flakes, lmao..Dont mind me and my politics , Ill behave for the most part,,, these millennials need woke up once in a while,,, Kim is going to force Trump into war,,, I hate being rite all the time... The war threads will break out once the bombs drop, I'm just kickN back waiting for the bomb threads

lino

lino

It's all point of view. Do you have family/friends/ loved ones in Guam or Hawaii?
Because they will be the first to go in a missle shlong battle.
Nuke is the most cost affective way to deal with a threat and no boots on the ground.
I've seen enough of our soldiers die on the front line.
You talk tough but I doubt you are or have been in the military of the U.S.A.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME, you havnt read my threads and attitude or maybe you have and you're being nice to me.
My father and a cpl coaches were the only ppl that have been able to tell me what to do. I welcome guidance but I dont do well with dominance.

family/friends/ loved ones
No family,
Most of my HS buds enlisted some were drafted. The draft ended while I was standing in line to see if my number got called.

lino

lino

Don't piss off the libs Lino :D
I piss off the peeps and I dont even try... I have to learn to not to be so political, this group of Mods have tolerated me so I need to give some respect back, the old mods would freak out on me.... I dont think war topics are a violation. IDK, but I think it will be HUGE topic soon. ShootN rocket over countries,,, I cant imagine, bunkering down cuz your neighbor is an idiot.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
It's all point of view. Do you have family/friends/ loved ones in Guam or Hawaii?
Because they will be the first to go in a missle shlong battle.
Nuke is the most cost affective way to deal with a threat and no boots on the ground.
I've seen enough of our soldiers die on the front line.
You talk tough but I doubt you are or have been in the military of the U.S.A.

You know nothing about me man. Make love not war dude. Killing is always easier when we do it on others soil isnt it?....... ........ Oohrah

lino

lino

Funny how it works like that. It's all about who's friends with who and not what you contribute.
It's like if someone offered you a butt load of seeds for some cuts, they get the cuts and a butt load turns into a pack of each but then you get them it's a half of a pack(5) of each and a good percentage are rejects. Meanwhile the guy tells you how he would never screw anyone over.:D
So here's the lesson if anyone ever calls you "boss" and they don't work for you, then they are a rip off dingle berry and you shouldn't walk away.
That sounds very interesting.... I can tell your holding names up your sleeve.

"good percentage are rejects"
We have lots of pollen slingers but we aint got no breeders in the cannabis industry Yet.

lino

lino

You know nothing about me man. Make love not war dude. Killing is always easier when we do it on others soil isnt it?....... ........ Oohrah
I think we'll watch ol Kim make luv to trumpy here soon if ya know what I mean.... 1st rockets didnt launch. Now Kim Ju is putting rockets rite over major targets with pin point accuracy. He can hit what he is aiming for now. Its clear to me now that no one can or is Stopping his rockets, We haven't seen any anti-rocket missiles. Kim tested his rockets and tested all the world Leaders. Kim is doing what he wants.

I'm going out on a limb here. But this is a guess, Kim will launch and land a rocket in the ocean by new york. he's going to bitch slap trumpy, I can see it coming. Trumpy will twitter for japan, china, russia but no one will help stop Kim.

Presidents Lino, smoke2joints and JumpCacti
Lino, I say surround North korea and see who will help us, shoot his rockets down. Impose the most severe sanctions by blocking his ports and airways.
smoke2joints; Fire and Fiery. Kim is a nut.
JumpNcacti; I can say that he wants No war.

Do we have any Presidents in the house.?

lino

lino

The Lamb in a bag;

I am surprised that no one has asked about some of the embryo experiments. Artificial Wombs are now a solution to many infant problems. It freaks me out but its working on animals and PLANTS.

The lambs’ lungs and other organs developed as though they were in their mother’s womb, an important improvement over the incubators and ventilators now used to keep preemies alive. A few of the lambs have since grown to adulthood, and one is now more than a year old.
I noticed in bison also that the animals seem smarter too. Quote from a scientist, "They appear to have normal development in all respects,” says study leader Alan at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. “We don’t have an intelligence test for lambs,” he adds, “but we think they’re pretty smart lambs.”

The average gestation time for humans is 40 weeks and 4 - 6 days for cannabis. But about 30,000 babies are born younger than 26 weeks old in the United States each year. Those pushing the limits of viability—22 to 23 weeks—typically weigh only about a pound and have less than a 50 percent chance of survival. Of those who survive, many have severe disabilities, including lung disease and cerebral palsy.

If the new device succeeds, the parents of a premature baby might someday peer into an incubator that looks a bit like an aquarium. In the device, a premature infant is enclosed in a large, clear plastic bag filled with artificial amniotic fluid.

I can dump more details about cannabis/plant embryo and fetus rescue if you guys like. These Mods seem to understand my direction and what I'm trying to show you guys.

i cant spell so I mess up when spelling and dont like to look it up.... So PhD's please excuse my terms and spelling, amniotic vs ambiotic - theyll get what I'm saying....

lino

lino

I will explain my theory on the expanded IQ of animals developed in bags and test tubes, sorry I use the terms interchangeably. I'm very confident in my therory as I have some data to lead my thinking. Kicker, the test tube Bison that went full term was very smart and i get it now.

And how this new technique might migrate to plants poss.

If you guys want some explanations on plant and animal embryonic rescues dont forget to ask.

SPe G

SPe G

Hi linooO ! :)
Its been awhile.... Howz the farmers life been? I havent concord success or the struggle yet.

Quote Function does not work at this Time.

Ask anythinG ! (-: well i wanna ask but ill tell ya i AINT Talkin about test tube Stuff. Farmers life ?
- Ma 8 Farmers Gig list Flyer wont work/ either. ...... ( PIC !)
Not been here a while myself. If i Ask you ANYTHIN' WILL YOU give me a GOOOD ANSWER !!! :D...
LieNO - lino - jus had too ! :thumbsup: :D

U.S is Top ; beautiful fresh Air (-:;

Top Bottom