A M A - I'm Lino, Ask Me Anything!

• Thread starter Herb Forester
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

Yup, you're rite. I'll calm my role for you PC Principles types. I thought the rules had been updated from those pussy azz ol skool PC Obama era guidline crap to the new cool manly Trump forum protocol...
I'll calm down and go find some tighter emo pants and trim my beard and get my hair in man bun so I can fit in with you guys. sorry

PcBro

lino

lino

Do you even vape bro?:facepalm:
Vape - over rated Fake News... Keep telling all my students how much pois on is contained in each hit of wax. Dispense drugs are a one way ticket to cancer. Plz beware.

kids vape. I'm a breeder not a vaper.

lino

lino

The United States Constitution guaranteeing the rights of free expression and action that are fundamental to democratic government. These rights include freedom of assembly, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, and freedom of speech.

When someone is banned from Facebook and the like are our rights not being squelched. Public domain is much different than the private domains, and I'm not meaning IP addresses although they fall into private and public also.

So according to the US constitution what gives the Gov, employer, or any person the power to stop another US land born Citizen of his public expression. rights slip away like a greased pig.

IMO, and many of you may disagree but I feel blk Panthers, KKK, cinco and irish day ppl, Dem, Republican, and they way I read the OLD constitution, the original text unaltered, anyone can assemble EXCEPT, and the US const is clear, the creators wrote based on Christianity and clarified that and made exception to NON christian (king james book) and anyone else against the US Const and Gov... Dont forget these are the same guys burning witches a few yrs ago. But more than fear of the devil the drafters had separation of church and state for a logical reason, And made it clear What the Church was. They knew this day was coming.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I believe your in direct violation of the tou mate? I just read the whole terms and conditions upon signing up:cool:
It's all about how you (the mods) interpret them. I might be offended by your handle being disrespectful to Bindy, but me being a snowflake shouldn't prevent you from having your handle as you wish. But we both know you've been here before, mate.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Vape - over rated Fake News... Keep telling all my students how much pois on is contained in each hit of wax. Dispense drugs are a one way ticket to cancer. Plz beware.

kids vape. I'm a breeder not a vaper.
Sittingcow 2ff644 5903993

william76

william76

Seen a film trailer on tv last nite,starring tom cruise,as a guy that flys planes for cia,drug cartels etc,and he beats a court rap no probs,for some reason i thot of u @lino .76

lino

lino

It's all about how you (the mods) interpret them. I might be offended by your handle being disrespectful to Bindy, but me being a snowflake shouldn't prevent you from having your handle as you wish. But we both know you've been here before, mate.
ya, its a personality and personal thing with the mods. I noticed we have new set of Mods and they seem tolerant of me so I try to behave myself for respect of the Mods. Seamaid was cool as hell but we are complete political opposites and caught myself pushing her buttons many times and she would not tolerate my shit at all. So I try and give our new Mods some respect and stay on the edge of the guidelines , I think the important thing is not to piss ppl off. I gave up on snowflakes, I melt em down w/o trying.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I really wanted it to be "The" SI but I was limited to 12 characters :( I don't think Bindy would be offended she has skin as thick as a 16 ft crock! Crikey mate!
I just wanted to make the sunscreen reference. Welcome to the farm.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Thank you for the kind welcome. I've lurked in the shadows for a while and have already put the ding bats on ignore. :speechless:
What did your other account get banned for? :)
Oh come on man are you like not in with what's in? If you want your seeds bought you got to respect the blokes buying the product.:smoking: And that falls back to vapes and man buns!
I don't share weed with man bun wearin' hipsters

lino

lino

What you talkin bout Willis? I'm with McAfee for 500k, but surely you guys can find better things to trade on.

Dont ask me how I predict this shit. I told you guys in my bitcoin post that this was about to happen. I got scared and didnt buy none,,, crap and crap.... ANyone following my investments KNOWs that many of my ideas worked and some have went down in burning flames. My dad and I invest safely at 4% - 6% gains in insurance, one of the biggest safest banks in the world. He get pist at my get rich investments.
BUT I PREDICT THIS Shit ! I waited to answer you so I could show you. Guess who saw it coming AGAIN?

21 minutes ago!

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-price-tops-4400-crypto-market-nears-150-billion/

I told you guys to buy bitcoins,,, wonder if Logic was listening to ol Lino and cashed in his BitCoins???
dont cash it all in guys. and look at the new digital currency cheap rite now. , has different attractions, options and benefits.. and Bitcoin will still hold some high value for awhile.

Now stop a second, check it out. you'll find even more cryptic digital currency on the market that is about to do the same and might, very good chance to pass Bitcoin in value , thats right, think about that gain.

lino

lino

Seen a film trailer on tv last nite,starring tom cruise,as a guy that flys planes for cia,drug cartels etc,and he beats a court rap no probs,for some reason i thot of u @lino .76
The Moonie had a cracked prop. We took the smallest Piper, open cock pit, 70 lb over and ran out of fuel before the run way with a 30 mph cross wind, and I have no idea how to fly but we're alive . My buddy landed ten minutes ahead of me , on the radio talking me thur the landing... :) its sounds heroic, but in real life your crying praying to God with piss down your leg.

Cruise is stillN my story man...

Last edited:
lino

lino

Okay rumors and facts are coming to the surface and truth may not prevail but :

Obama is to blame for the racist left and rt wing groups rioting in N.C. plz read the experts below. not me...
The guy in the car did not ram left wingers in anger. He was fleeing for his life from BLM attackers and was knocked unconscious with bricks while fleeing in the car for his life . The BLM rioters were packing bricks and cement filled and flame throwers to the event. They were ready to kill ppl.

More and more is coming out about the brutal attacks by the left, BLM, and Bernie Gang was packing weapon also, lots of left groups came with mace bombs. this event was set up to bring back racism, More to come. its mostly wht ppl beating other wht ppl tho.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/8/15/16148144/alabama-conservatives-on-charlottesville

Obama needs to be stopped soon.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Okay rumors and facts are coming to the surface and truth may not prevail but :

Obama is to blame for the racist left and rt wing groups rioting in N.C. plz read the experts below. not me...
The guy in the car did not ram left wingers in anger. He was fleeing for his life from BLM attackers and was knocked unconscious with bricks while fleeing in the car for his life . The BLM rioters were packing bricks and cement filled and flame throwers to the event. They were ready to kill ppl.

More and more is coming out about the brutal attacks by the left, BLM, and Bernie Gang was packing weapon also, lots of left groups came with mace bombs. this event was set up to bring back racism, More to come. its mostly wht ppl beating other wht ppl tho.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/8/15/16148144/alabama-conservatives-on-charlottesville

Obama needs to be stopped soon.
Enough of this shit lino. Move on to drone warfare or something not as inciteful as this shit. Why would you even think this would be kosher here, now, after all of the shit the last few months?

This is beneath you and you should know that people judge you on shit like this. Are you sure you want to be attached to something like this? Making claims that this fucking idiot is the victim? All politics aside, are you sure you want to go down this rabbit hole?

Open this picture in MS Paint and show the audience where the little coward was injured by thrown bricks filled with cement. You can use the brush and highlight the injuries.
Charlottesville

xavier7995

xavier7995

Oh...you mean that guy that attacked his disabled mother when she told him to stop playing video games. That's the guy your getting behind as a victim. Clearly the best people.

Oh mmmmmm...guess you didn't see the video of the mother beater clearly driving down an empty ass street into the crowd. Kind of throws a wrench into your narrative champ.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Oh...you mean that guy that attacked his disabled mother when she told him to stop playing video games. That's the guy your getting behind as a victim. Clearly the best people.

Oh mmmmmm...guess you didn't see the video of the mother beater clearly driving down an empty ass street into the crowd. Kind of throws a wrench into your narrative champ.
Let's play a game. Jailhouse tattoo, or mushroom stamp from his new master?
Prison

Reactions: sun
Top Bottom