A Month In On 8 Gelato

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

What's the estimate?

Trimming makes buying cannabis almost acceptable. I just spent half an hour on 1/6th of one line and I have three lines to go. The beginning trimmings were the smaller hangers. All I got left are the big ones that make about 12 hangers a piece.

S

Shawnery

.85 grams per watt and that was with the loss of one plant. I'm very pleased and surprised because I didn't think I'd get a pound let alone 2.2 pounds.

Both gelato but one is the 33 and the other is the 41 supposedly. I just know they're supposed to be gelato but they were supposed to be clones off the same plant as well.

20180625 175449
20180625 175456
Monster762

Monster762

.85 grams per watt and that was with the loss of one plant. I'm very pleased and surprised because I didn't think I'd get a pound let alone 2.2 pounds.

Both gelato but one is the 33 and the other is the 41 supposedly. I just know they're supposed to be gelato but they were supposed to be clones off the same plant as well.
Is that 2.2 wet? Not trying to be an ass just wondering. Cause my buds keep coming out hard as a rock but light in weight. Like litterally a whole sandwich bag is an oz. full. Solid. I filled 2 trays like that and total was just over 6 oz once dry. But I ended up with some seed too this time.

Monster762

Monster762

Is that 2.2 wet? Not trying to be an ass just wondering. Cause my buds keep coming out hard as a rock but light in weight. Like litterally a whole sandwich bag is an oz. full. Solid. I filled 2 trays like that and total was just over 6 oz once dry. But I ended up with some seed too this time.
This is happening with multiple strains too so it’s got to be something I’m messing up. Just put better lights in there maybe that’ll change things.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

That’s gotta be dry, it’s been about a week since he chopped. But shit if that’s legitimate and you got 2.2 lbs, nice job, that’s about what I’m estimating when I chop on Sunday, however Im not running gsc crosses, maybe I should be aiming for more lol

S

Shawnery

The first pic and second one are of two different phenos of Gelato strain. The first one is an all around strong head and body high that has a great half life. The second one is all in the head and absolutely no body high at all. I much prefer the first and want to make sure I know which pheno is which. 33 and 45 right? But which ones which? The first was lanky and tall with wide internode spacing. The second was short and stout with extremely tight internode spacing.

20180603 195032
20180531 190024
S

Shawnery

Overkill at 950gph? I thought there would be much more current. I'm kind of surprised. I thought I'd be able to see the current with such an oversized pump but nope.

20180722 151155
Top Bottom