A Single Straw Can Start A Revolution. - Masanobu Fukuoka

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatawa

fatawa

That was jus soil outta one of my outdoor cannibas pots last yr,think i transplanted it n feb or something.(organic potting mix,shagnum,perlite,clay pellets)

G gnome

G gnome

Installed a boiler drain and connected the blumat feed. Now I'm fully automated irrigation. As a plumber I know I absolutely have to keep my irrigators elevated off.the dirt to prevent water backfeed contamination. The pressure reducer may have one built in. Anyone speak Austrian? Lol

5.0 moisture constant.
Austrian? Lol Austrians speak German.....

@Toaster79 speaks it....

Organikz

Organikz

This is exactly what this thread is about. I understand you and your crew get some sort of enjoyment from spreading your negativity picking at little things to keep your simple mind busy. At the end of the day did you improve yourself by doing this? Sounds like a sad way to pass time.

@Toaster79 knows what schadenfreude is then I assume. It's usually experienced by those who have issues within themselves.

Don't get me wrong I'm flattered you're following but I don't quite understand why.

Last edited:
ahemait

ahemait

My moms was born in Vienna, if you need something translated that Google can't handle.

I truly wish I had the land to practice the natural harmony farming that Masanobu had the privilege of unlearning.

Organikz

Organikz

Sick plants brah ! Whats the secrets?
Feed the soil and it will feed your plants.

MBP is the secret. I copied this info i posted after listening to a 1 hr interview with Coots and I have another one to listen to. I always catch gems when he speaks.

Feed your soil. Not your plant.
I just wanted to share all the wonderful benefits of a weekly top dress of malted barley powder among other grains and oats. I buy a 50lb bag of pilsner malt grain and grind it right before I apply it.

• Contains easily available chitin [chitin is found between layers of carbonate. As it is broken down it is converted to chitinase which breaks down exoskeleton of larvae and eggs.]
  • Contains urease, phosphatase, and potasase.
  • Increases fungal activity in soil
  • Contains naturally occuring growth regulating hormones and defense triggering hormones
  • Contains enzymes that increase decomposition
  • Growers have reported up to a 20% faster finish in bloom (I have seen it)
  • Increases worm reproduction
Diastatic MBP is ideal for fungal growth while rye is higher in phosphatase. Any grain ground as fine as possible works, even oatmeal. Always water into soil surface with fulvic acid/aloe/silica using a sprayer. Try to wash it into the soil.

"Enzymes are the catalyst, fulvic acid is the catalyst to the catalyst."

Organikz

Organikz

Got a worm farm in my #150. Basically utilizing it to make castings. I separated a ton of straw from my alfalfa hay and bagged them separately. This bed is teaming with worms. Every handful of dirt has at least 3 worms. I'm scared to mess with alfalfa much besides the straw so I will just let the worms work it.

Some of the seedling are just taking too long to germinate. Every white widow popped like clockwork. The northern lights and AK are slow. I plan on cloning out the blackberry so she can fill in the blanks. Older seeds take time. They may end up sprouting now that i dropped the straw on.

Here is the 2 fem blackberry and 2 fem mystery. The blackberry is in the larger pots. I know I need to move that electrical socket but I put them in a washing machine pan in the opposite corner when I water.

Organikz

Organikz

I applied a compost slurry last night and these girls grew boobs overnight. I just fill a 1 qt mason jar half full of compost and fill with spring water until all compost is submerged. I only agitate. As a matter of fact i don't use the top. Then I add LIFE beneficial microbes and fulvic acid. Swirl it around for about 30 seconds and strain into 1 gallon of water and obviously apply foliar and then water in. I top dress with the dregs.

I'm done with everything at this point except worm shit. I'm going to set up two 150g smart pots and lasagna layer leaf compost from my back yard, alfalfa, chicken manure, kelp meal, MBP, and aeration. All my needed inputs are right there in the castings.

I like the Skywalker and I'm thinking it's the blueberry so blackberry may stay in my arsenal.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

this a brand @Organikznot being a smart ass,dumb it up for me or highlite the paragraph where u already explained these please.
To start we don't have a lot of choice. Our soil just doesn't have the beneficials in proper numbers. Any organic gardener will tell you they go for mychorizal fungi. It's not an inorganic substance. It's microbes and amino acids aka enzymes. Our plants require it to access nutrients that aren't mobile in the soil. Same stuff as og biowar.

Organikz

Organikz

@fatawa i am also going to lay down the triple threat nematodes and feed them to my worm reactors I'm setting up this weekend. They stay in worms guts. Once they're in my worms I have them.

I bought another 150g cheap. I'm going to move half my soil in the 150 i have now out into that and pile my compost on top and move the one in the grow room out there and do the same. I will have 300g of worm castings. Lol.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

To start we don't have a lot of choice. Our soil just doesn't have the beneficials in proper numbers. Any organic gardener will tell you they go for mychorizal fungi. It's not an inorganic substance. It's microbes and amino acids aka enzymes. Our plants require it to access nutrients that aren't mobile in the soil. Same stuff as og biowar.
I think he was just asking about it and hoping you could give info on it. He was asking if it's a brand. Let the guards down brotha. Lol. Enjoying the show

@fatawa yes t is a brand. +Life. I think it's the same brand as Veg+Bloom

Organikz

Organikz

Oh i thought you were asking about me using a product because you know I try to stay out of product as much as possible.

I wasn't being defensive. I know he's a good dude. I was just explaining that our hands are tied in some places but yah @fatawa it's good stuff. Only 3 mychorizal fungi are proven to benefit cannabis. I laugh about some companies adding useless microbes to put more writing on the label.

It's an innoculant and probiotic. It also acts as an ipm.

Organikz

Organikz

I think @fatawa is gearing up for our little contest. I am going to fail miserably trying hydro while he does organic grows.

I might be able to possibly do coco. Lmao i doubt i can even do that.

Organikz

Organikz

Just trying 2 vibe with u brother u kno me. @Organikzim dwc/organik.u kno my style
For sure dude man. You can feel.free to ask anything. I misunderstood. It came off defensive but not at all intended. I'm high as fuck. I'm going back and forth on the kush and the afghan.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

For sure dude man. You can feel.free to ask anything. I misunderstood. It came off defensive but not at all intended. I'm high as fuck. I'm going back and forth on the kush and the afghan.
Lol. I was just bustin ya chops brotha. I could tell you misunderstood. Just givin ya a hard time man. I know it was a little snappy in here recently but that's the past. I'm just enjoying everyone's grows and style. I enjoy following your thread and learning from it. You're all good dudes in my book.

Top Bottom