A strain called pitbull 37-42 days flowering 33-36% thc? Anyone

• Thread starter Monkeymonk840
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TreFarmer

Here is a pic of Pitbull next to other strains. Kinda f'ed her up but she turned out ok for them. NOT the pheno (or maybe genotype) I raved about a few pages back. Shitty pic but NOT trick perspective, this bud was pretty freakin big. Took just as long as everything as you can see!
IMG_20110906_120453.jpg

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
What I mean is dispensaries are not legal they sell franchise for like 5000.00 to 15,000 and don't come thru with the product after a while.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

LMFAO!! I bet they produce twice as much @ 50 degrees, probably covered in trichs. gotta love the dichotomy of crazy ass stats to sell em, but then say not much flavor.

the reason y they have no flavor is cause they never let it go long enough for the smell and taste to really come out.. the terpenes released the last 2 weeks of flowering and sometimes a week after recommended are were the real smell and flavor come from supposedly

C

cannabaholic

Ole girl has lost her damn mind with all that crazy bs!!

I smoked some very nice Crippled Rhino a few years back and have finally tracked down a cutting, good stuff.

Anyone else heard the rumor that Stupid Girl renames and releases "clone only" cuts to the Med community as her own genetics? I myself have heard that from more than a few growers here in Oregon....

C

chefarmer

crippit

i've been growin this for about 1 year...it knock's me out and really helps me sleep...i guess that you could pull @ 5 weeks if you want all your tricomes totally clear.....which is assnine for a heavy indica....i take mine into the 10th week and still just showing amber...like to take it longer but.....also takes a good 3-4 weeks to properly cure...

T

TreFarmer

I have a buddy that just came by from G-Ville. He fell in love with the smell, "way Kushy", then really liked the flavor,, finally the head-effect was on point!
He said, "What is that??"
"Pitbull."
"Damn! That's good:) do you have it?"
"Yessir. You want it?"
"Fuck yah!! That shit's chronic."
"Do you want another rip?"
"Naw, I'm good for a minute. You have THAT cut?"
"Yup."
"I want it!"

Regardless of what it is, it is fat nugged Kush! With a heavy high and a Bubba like flavor that is a bit more pronounced and greasy.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
They must have used the same genetics that were used in making the Oracle!
Thats an entirely different story with the same hype.

33-37 days
1200-1400g/m2
45% THC

Hey and at only $800 per pack youre golden!

T

TreFarmer

but does it really finish in 35 days? lol

and i guess according to rickisonline's post The Pitbull is P91 x Sugar Plum... And they claim P91 is G13 x Bullrider... the g13 bullrider is actually another san diego strain called "Godzookie" or "Godzuki".

Im not doubting the pitbull strain being dank, but there is no way it finishes in less than 40 days??? And the extreme inaccuracies about its parentage is one of many red flags in my eyes

I only posted this as reference to it's quality. Flower time and THC% is beyond my knowledge.
I am right there with everybody as far as the Hype!! It does finish early but not 20 days early. Prabably 50-55 sounds closer.
And as far as genetics, I wouldn't doubt these are just Elite clones crossed once if even that. (From the vast differences I see in phenotypes.)

Illmind

Illmind

got damn sum bs poppin up daily. all this hype n storytelling is getting out of hand. i used to do that shit in jr high. like 'yo i had some xmas bud that tasted n smelled like xmas trees was super dank'. now even when it's superdank i'm like 'meeh its some fire'. even tho i really wanna say 'it was exhumed from bob marleys grave and shipped here from pluto'.lol jus playin

J

Johhnydope48th

Hahaha Ive ran pitbull lol it tastes good strong sweet but it's and 8 week plant all day and id be surprised if it was over 20% thc . Stoney girl doesn't have much respect in her own state or town lol. And all here harvest times are based of some strange lighting cycle can't think of the name of it right now. It's good got mine from clone wouldn't buy her seeds to save my life though.

And my buddy who gave me the cut Germed 5 at 100$ 3 popped one was dank .....

T

TreFarmer

Hahaha Ive ran pitbull lol it tastes good strong sweet but it's and 8 week plant all day and id be surprised if it was over 20% thc . Stoney girl doesn't have much respect in her own state or town lol. And all here harvest times are based of some strange lighting cycle can't think of the name of it right now. It's good got mine from clone wouldn't buy her seeds to save my life though.

And my buddy who gave me the cut Germed 5 at 100$ 3 popped one was dank .....

^^^well put, Very typical Stoney Girl story! Probably 10% female give or take. No disrespect, but I would never charge 100$ for 5 half stable seeds. Be hard to charge that much for my last GDP/13Dawgz².. lol
When you get you posts up.. PM me.
Peace.

J

Johhnydope48th

Yeah lots of b.s in there garden.....that cross sounds straight bonkers is there any threads of it on here? would love too see ur work man.

J

Johhnydope48th

I have a buddy with the original p-91 it was a cut "liberated" from ther garden when I get it I'll post some pics .

B

bigbudboy

pitbull

has anyone actually purchased and grown this strain? Because if u havent, then why bash it? It took me ten phone calls to stoney girl gardens to get some of these beans.they are 4 weeks old now and look amazing so far. will let u know results as they come. dont hate, congradulate

T

TreFarmer

has anyone actually purchased and grown this strain? Because if u havent, then why bash it? It took me ten phone calls to stoney girl gardens to get some of these beans.they are 4 weeks old now and look amazing so far. will let u know results as they come. dont hate, congradulate

Seen at least 7 different female phenos, with a male ratio through the roof!
The one cut gifted me... IS THE PITBULL!!
IT IS AA++ ... IT IS DAY/NIGHT OVER ANY PHENO. FLAVOR AND EVERY OTHER ASPECT ARE INCREDIBLE!! THE OTHERS ARE JUST BIG PRODUCERS THAT FINISH A bit EARLY!

because anyone claiming 33%+ thc and finish times in 6-7 weeks is obviously completely full of shit
THIS↑
Maybe 20s % at 54 days, It's heavy on the head and body for sure!!
I fuckin love it!! Excuse my language I don't use love very often!! lol;)

T

TreFarmer

and something in the 20's% thc with a 8 week finish is still amazing...
If they advertised that they would still get lots of interest in there strains... But putting completely false information is gonna draw negative attention.
Im not being a 'hater' , just stating what i think is the obvious

This is why I speak up, breeders can go further with "good" genes and awesome ethics than awesome genetics and mediocre ethics...
Look around.. it is everywhere.. great genes... no scruples!!

Top Bottom