A Strain That Smells Like Bengay After Time?

• Thread starter elcolombiano
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elcolombiano

elcolombiano

Hello, question...
there is a strain I can buy here which I'm not told what name it is, but with time in curing jars it starts smelling just like Bengay (the green one)! At the beginning it has a fruity and earthy smell, but then it feels like it was stored for years with Bengay all around it. It's not nice when it gets to this point, but I am curous as to which strain this is or at least what smell is associated with it.

Any idea what strain or close to which strains could this one be? Has a lot of resin, has a golden hue after some while.
Thanks

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hello, question...
there is a strain I can buy here which I'm not told what name it is, but with time in curing jars it starts smelling just like Bengay (the green one)! At the beginning it has a fruity and earthy smell, but then it feels like it was stored for years with Bengay all around it. It's not nice when it gets to this point, but I am curous as to which strain this is or at least what smell is associated with it.

Any idea what strain or close to which strains could this one be? Has a lot of resin, has a golden hue after some while.
Thanks
Sounds like your curing has failed and molded.

Top Bottom