About time to harvest my Onyx autoflower? Trichome madness! Good Pics!!

• Thread starter BavarianFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BavarianFarmer

Hi there!
So this is my Onyx autoflower. She's 91 days old from seed and 7 weeks into flower. I have been flushing with plain ph'ed water for 8 days now. In the last day lots of the trichomes have turned white and cloudy. The big colas have lots of brown pistils also. The small undergrowth nugs still have lots of white pistils though. Should I push her out a few more days? I'm so stoked to harvest! I think she's going to yield pretty great for an autoflower.
Thanks!!
Bavarian Farmer.

About time to harvest my onyx autoflower trichome madness  good pics
About time to harvest my onyx autoflower trichome madness  good pics 2
About time to harvest my onyx autoflower trichome madness  good pics 3
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Looks good to me bro!! Nice n chunky for an Auto!! Great pics!!

O

Oregonic

Hellz yeah, glorious ganja gobs galore! I couldn't tell ya either way.... but i know it look great, good work!

B

BavarianFarmer

Awesome! Thanks guys!

Tonight before I got to bed I'm going to drain the res. so she dries herself out some over night and then harvest in the morning!

mikeross

mikeross

I gotta assume this is the first time you have grown this out? Never heard of it before but 7 weeks sounds about a week or 2 short for me. Looks pretty dank though bro and chunks everywhere:boogie:

I personally would wait another couple days to a week. Dont take my advise though lol I am a complete noob when it comes to stuff like this but always looking to learn something new.

Does "autoflower" beans make strains finish flower sooner? Whats the main difference with them... name is pretty self explanitory but what are some of the big difference between autoflower and regular beans. How does the whole autoflower thing work would in terms of light schedule.

again shit looks tight bro

B

BavarianFarmer

as king kong said very nice for a auto:animbong:

Thanks man!!

I gotta assume this is the first time you have grown this out? Never heard of it before but 7 weeks sounds about a week or 2 short for me. Looks pretty dank though bro and chunks everywhere:boogie:

I personally would wait another couple days to a week. Dont take my advise though lol I am a complete noob when it comes to stuff like this but always looking to learn something new.

Does "autoflower" beans make strains finish flower sooner? Whats the main difference with them... name is pretty self explanitory but what are some of the big difference between autoflower and regular beans. How does the whole autoflower thing work would in terms of light schedule.

again shit looks tight bro

Thanks! Yeah this is my first grow. Autoflowers are really fast and can usually be harvested 60 days from seed. They are usually pretty small too. I chose autoflower for my first grow just cause I didn't know what I was doing at first. Regardless she turned into a monster of an autoflower that's for sure! Compared to most others I've seen it seems like she's like 30 days older and twice the size. Onyx supposedly is the beast of the autoflower strains though. Oh and as far as the light, You'd just keep the normal veg amount of light that you've been running on all the way through flower. So for me, I've been running 20 hours on and 4 hours off the whole time.
Bavarian Farmer

O

Old HAGgler

people tend to make things more difficult for themselves, i know i do.

B

BavarianFarmer

Thanks!

I just turned off the lights and packed them up. (moving back to Oregon next week).
She'll have 18 hours of darkness, 12 of which will be with no water and then choppin in the morn! :rasta2:

B

BavarianFarmer

Harvest!

Harvested this morning for the past few hours. I got over 900 grams in wet nugs. and a bunch of good shwag only with trichomes on it. I'm super happy with the results for an autoflower!!!

One thing I dont like about the power grower hydro system is how much the root mass built up at the bottom of the top bucket, and never even got down into the reservoir. See the picture below. If I were to use it again I'd drill a hole bunch more holes in the bottom. But I'm going undercurrent next. Yay!
Here is a few pics...
Bavarian Farmer

IMG 1162
IMG 1165
IMG 1169
IMG 1170
IMG 1172
R

ReadySetGrowD9

wow thats a great yield for an auto cant wait for some dried/cured shots

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Fuck! That came out on some Tony the Tiger shit. G-r-r-r-reat!

tony-the-tiger---frosties.jpg

B

BavarianFarmer

Thanks a lot! I'll have some dried pics in a less than a week hopefully. Not cured though of course.
Bavarian Farmer

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That is a really nice looking plant. Congrats on a fine job.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

whats ur estimate on the dry weight from that girl???

B

BavarianFarmer

That is a really nice looking plant. Congrats on a fine job.

Thanks man!

whats ur estimate on the dry weight from that girl???

I would be thrilled for a 1/4 lb. But probably 3ish ounces.
I dont know though. I've never dried before since this is my first grow. I read that they drop in weight 1/9 to 1/10 ratio. She had a dry reservoir for the last day also so hopefully that helped dry quit a bit already.

Bavarian Farmer

Top Bottom