Above The Door Or Above The Plants ?( Light Controller )

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Add light controller ?

• Outside of room

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Above the doors (in the room , that’s what I have right now)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the ceiling

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

Burned Haze

WELL for a 17.5 wide x 32ft long room with 10.5 roof and outdoor doors (2)

I currently have my light controller (2) right above both doors (1 on each door) and was wondering if it’s a better option to have the light controller in center of rooms ( so I can use the default 6ft cord instead of the 20ft cords)

My question is since I run DE’s and flood tables and I foliar spray intill mid flower . Do you guys think it’s a vulnerable spot having them there? ( even thou I have never had issue spraying my lights before or see any spots on reflectors )

Well? SO HAVE THE LIGHT CONTROLLER ON EACH DOOR (1) or above canopy ( option 2 , so I can have 6ft cords and no 20ft cords stuck on ceiling )

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Burned Haze

Well I guess I’m going with above the canopy so I can use the default cords (6ft) and not have to tape the 20ft cord on the ceiling ( shit tons of gorrila tape )

If anyone has any input , please reply and vote , always appreciated ;)

P

PharmHand

I'd put it outside the room I don't like any nighttime light pollution. What kind of timer? Gavita? Wouldn't wanna get overspray on that they ain't cheap.ive wrecked a couple thermostats that way

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I don't like any electrical connections inside my rooms. Just for the humidity and overspray of foliar sprays can get inside and cause bad issues.

Latest posts

Top Bottom