AC/DC 1:20 THC:CBD (clone-only) - looking for specific growth charactistics

• Thread starter endora
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JohnyTHCeeds

JohnyTHCeeds

Hi friends!
I recently stumbled upon the strain ad/dc. I´m very interested in this as I have a chronic illness that causes pain and extreme fatigue. I´ve read here that the plant is feminine so I wont be able to get a hold of seeds... True?
And also - is it possible to get a hold of a cut of the plant in Europe? Living in Sweden all of this is highly illegal and not an option as a painkiller...

Thank you!
write me

P

PTSDFather

Bajocassus,

Did you ever find a reputable seed source for AC/DC? Your ladies look nice. Any help would be much appreciated. I am on a hunt to find what is necessary to bring my son suffering with brain issues back to life. Thank you.

A

AndreaHall

Medicinal Organic Nursary in Oakland might be able to help you. About 2 weeks ago they had seeds for Harlequin, Cannatonic, AC/DC, and Sweet & Sour Widow, all high CBD strains.
Www.medicinalorganic.com
Www.medicinemanseeds.com

Bajocassus,

Did you ever find a reputable seed source for AC/DC? Your ladies look nice. Any help would be much appreciated. I am on a hunt to find what is necessary to bring my son suffering with brain issues back to life. Thank you.

Bajocassus

Bajocassus

Bajocassus,

I haven't found a source in my area yet. I have been lucky with getting some feminized seeds from colladial silver applications to the plants you saw. I have two more going on my second grow and am going to try for seeds again. It seems more people are being vocal about the desire for the high CDB strains and let's hope we see a greater availability of the flower, plants, and seeds soon. Good luck to you!

S

sidewing

Hey all,

I had obtained acdc from harborside san Jose last year (midnight farms) and grew it out. It was legit. Very airy and viney. Fell over half way through flower.
I couldn't get any clones to root and I thought no big deal I could go back anytime.. Well I never see it anymore and midnight farms seems to have vanished..

I found a strain on seedsman called candida cd1 that is harlequin x acdc and they tested 8 phenotypes.. All of which were below 1 percent thc and 10 to 20 percent cbd.

Their picture of the strain looks a lot like the acdc o grew from clone.

I think for seed that is the best option, and they're pretty reasonably priced for a 10 pack. I just ordered a few days ago so we'll see when it gets here. I have high hopes though.

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

Bump!

This thread is full of good information. I'm hoping to find a real cut of ACDC here in Oregon. I'm a medical grower, and even with legalization it's slim picking for high CBD cuts.

M

medicmania

R4 is a pain in the ***. It is difficult to clone and even harder to grow. The true R4 is variegated because it is home to the tobacco mosaic virus that was transferred to or from hemp (no one seems to know). It is very difficult to keep alive and so far I have had very poor harvests. I have it if some one wants it......
Dude is that a pure R4? I wouldn't mind let me know if you want to give away

Latest posts

Top Bottom