Ace Malawi And Cycloptics Greenbeams: Caught In The Under Current!

• Thread starter timmur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
palm eezy

palm eezy

How many days since the flip? You might need to get a little more extreme than supercropping in there..

timmur

timmur

Welcome to the Jungle it get's worse here everyday!

20160812 000829000 iOS

S

SHIRDABZALOT

Man I would tie down the fuck outta that one in the middle and clean up under the canopy even better. That straight sativa might get away from you and hurt your overall yield on the ones beside it. Just an observation.

timmur

timmur

Man I would tie down the fuck outta that one in the middle and clean up under the canopy even better. That straight sativa might get away from you and hurt your overall yield on the ones beside it. Just an observation.
Thanks and I'm on it! New pics soon. ;)

slimjimham

slimjimham

Where'd you find that feed chart @UCMENOW ? I looked on looked online and only saw their old one? Thanks!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

@timmur looking great man.
Curious to where your EC and PH are at?
I thought I may have seen some tip burn on the leaves.

timmur

timmur

@timmur looking great man.
Curious to where your EC and PH are at?
I thought I may have seen some tip burn on the leaves.

I've been running about 550 PPM (500 scale) using the new CS line and cal/mag. It does look like I'm slightly high as I saw the tip burn too. PH has been a bit low @ 5.5 to 5.6. I just changed out the res as it has been in there for about 2 1/2 weeks. I'm gonna shoot for about 475 - 500 with this change out and see how they like that.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Plants have really turned around and look like you'll be rocking a great harvest. Nice work T! Looks like you're right on target.

Latest posts

Top Bottom