med man

Breeder
competitions
med-mans head band - 1st place - thc competition treating yourself expo 2012

conkushion - 4th place - thc competition treating yourself expo 2012

rock star kush - 3rd place - thc competition treating yourself expo 2012

pain killer - 3rd place tie - thc competition treating yourself expo 2012
1st place - medical patients depo cup vancouver island 2012

purple pain killer - 1st indica - michigan medical cup (entered by leafdocter) 2012

head-band killer - 1st indica - michigan medical cup (leafdoctor) 2013

pain killer - 1st indica ty expo - 2013

rock-star kush - 2nd place indica ty expo - 2013

west coast sour diesel - 2nd place sativa ty expo - 2013

silver skunk - 1st place private growers cup ty expo - 2013

silver skunk - 2nd place private growers cup ty expo - 2012

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
research/science/developement
feedback from the scientific community concerning my genetics.

med-man

"Hi my name is Dr.Magnus

I was introduced to your WC Deisel, silver skunk, pain K and Purple PK last year for our cancer research project in Toronto.
I would like to share that as a private Cancer Researcher/Developer we really found that your genetics introduced to us through our dutch scientist really were good and consistent.

We had 4 of our patients grow with our scientist who produces the best scientific nutes called GrowBigTea TM a one stop shopping Organic fert that produced winners in all alkaloid profiles in Amsterdam,UCLA,Univ Guelph and Univ of Sao Paolo Brazil.

The patients last year were given an oil extract which is a combo of proprietary plants including yours and showcased 98% reduction rate in the PK,PPK and 95% in the WCD and SS.
We are now going to compare sec gen clones for efficacy in sustaining quality through cuttings .

We see that you are very dedicated as we are and we look fwd to using your seeds and maybe we can work together to have you help us with tweaking of these strains with our new technology called BioSeedMatch TM a new technique in matching patient DNA to the seed DNA for optimal matching to help the patient. We quality test each seed seed , then we DNA test patient then match with this new technology nowhere else in the world. The result is to identify a 95% or greater compatibility match for cancer treatment.

Again , keep up the good work and we look fwd to communicating with you.

Thanks

Dr.Magnus Ph.D."

med man

med man

Breeder
mags/articles
- hightimes feb 2010 - "canadas super seeds" -

- hightimes 2010 special edition - seed breeders guide -

- the manitoba co-operative 2012 -

- skunk magazine vol 8 ep 7 - breeder feature

- skunk magazine vol 8 ep 8 - conkushion

- the urban grow - 2013 ty expo med-man seeds

tbc

med-man

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Dang dude, that's a very impressive list of awards, good for you MedMan. That research project sounds pretty serious too, that says a lot that they are using your gear... That's pretty much the highest praise you can get. I hope you aren't getting sick of me over here.... Just going through your threads , learning all I can ...

Tnelz

Tnelz

Sounds awesome Med! Gonna make my first order soon. Going to go through ur site. However I noticed seed boutique carry ur gear. Are they still in good standing in the community?

Latest posts

Top Bottom