Acute Bronchitis

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Oddly I had fewer allergy issues when I smoked cigarettes. My lungs were used to the abuse and just dealt with allergens better. I don’t know why and science surely doesn’t support the notion but that’s been my own personal experience. Ephedrine does help to open the airways though and I’ve been using it on and off for the last 25 years with no real side effects other than appetite loss and from time to time the jitters. But not being able to breath has always outweighed any side effect I’ve had.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Been down 7 days now, AAAGGGHHH!
Doc says it’s a virus only way to treat it is to ride it out, AAAGGGHHH!!
Luckily the inhaler helps immensely with the unbelievable painfullness from caughing. Was feeling better yesterday tried to go to work made it 4 hours hit a concrete wall pretty quick. Wish I had my flower room fired up ide lay in there. The medicinal properties of an active grow room would cut the healing time in half. I’m sure of it!!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
So your going to wreak of Vic’s menthol and raw garlic and boo’s??? Your wife is not going to let you in bed lmao!
If you want to speed things up wear a couple of trash bags for a sweatsuit and sweat that nasty virus out of your body!
Haa, unfortunately she has it to.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I think it smells like shit in here..........
But I can’t smell!!
579D2C15 4D4D 4322 9991 519E3DDAF677

Ina

Ina

speaks for itself! Got it bad!
Any ideas for a ailment cure with our beautiful plant?View attachment 837482
In alcohol and you spray some on towel and put it on your back,where the lungs are.Lay on your back for a couple of hours,while you watching movie.Believe or not but I fully cured bronchopneumonia on my kid!!!!with marihuana in rakia(it is alcoholic drink from grape or other fruits),I was making compresses on her back and I was also helping her with teas and other herbal stuff.I know it works because I 've seen how she started to breathe calm and deep after that and soon she was sleeping nicely:)I repeat ON HER BACK,she didnt drink it,she is small kid!:)And ofcourse we have personal doctor and we 've been there.:)I took the antibiotic my doctor prescribed me,it still sit somewhere in my old apartment hahaYou are asking if marihuana can help for your condition?Put it in the whisky:)Drink a small dose with tea while you making the compress.....:)There is many other things that also help,garlic,onions,eat more of that.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I saw a meat antibiotic fast food rating article the other day.... every fast food chain I can think of got an F...:p
This is why I source my own meat. One day when I get sick I am going to need antibiotics to work.

Well of course fast food is going to rate low. It’s fast food. It’s not real food. You buy it when you’re in a rush and can’t access real food ;-)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
We don’t eat store bought meat anymore. All the meat you buy from chain grocery stores are force fed antibiotics and steroids to make them grow as quickly as possible for slaughter. We only buy local raised meat from our local butcher. He’s a great guy and one of my best buds.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Define real food? Because I bet my bottom dollar 95% of sit down restraunts are the same way.:D
I’m very picky about sit down restaurants. Shari’s, Denny’s, Red Robin etc. I’ve lived in the same god foresakin town pretty much my hole life. The only local sit down eats I’ll eat at are authentic restaurants around here that are not chain food restaurants. I like to get to no the owners and get a first hand look in the kitchen, that will always make or break edible healthy dinning for me and the family.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
One of my favorite things to do when sick is to bask in the heat and brightness of HID lighting.85 degrees...feels like I'm in Miami!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
One of my favorite things to do when sick is to bask in the heat and brightness of HID lighting.85 degrees...feels like I'm in Miami!
I fired up the gavita to 1150w and fell a sleep under it. Luckily I woke up before I burnt up. Lol

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Wow, 15 days now!! This is very frustrating, just can’t seem to get rid of this bronchitis. I’m doing everything I was told to do to rid my bronchiole tubes of this virus. I just don’t get it!!
Very frustrated!!!!

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Wow, 15 days now!! This is very frustrating, just can’t seem to get rid of this bronchitis. I’m doing everything I was told to do to rid my bronchiole tubes of this virus. I just don’t get it!!
Very frustrated!!!!

I find that as I get older, it takes me forever to shake stuff off. Bronchitis can take a month to resolve, since it is typically a virus. Not much can be done but to go easy on the smoking..I switch to vaping when I get something like this and it is much easier on my lungs until I recover.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Tellin ya grab some ephedrine. It’s not cheap but it works wonders. Zyrtec-D is my favorite. It’s slow release so you get relief for a solid 12 hours.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Tellin ya grab some ephedrine. It’s not cheap but it works wonders. Zyrtec-D is my favorite. It’s slow release so you get relief for a solid 12 hours.
I’m taking albuterol sulfate, phenylephrine HCI, ephedrine and acetaminophen. Maybe I’m oding. Lol

DismalDude

DismalDude

I’m taking albuterol sulfate, phenylephrine HCI, ephedrine and acetaminophen. Maybe I’m oding. Lol
I had severe bronchitis last year that put me in the ER.I never go to hospitals but that's how bad I got.The doc said I had fought off the flu but ended up with bronchitis and was too weak from the flu to fight it off.They had me on that inhaler plus the albuterol,codeine,and breathing treatments. After a lot of research I decided on black seed oil as a preventative so I hopefully won't go through that again.Shit is terrible,I feel for you bro...

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I had severe bronchitis last year that put me in the ER.I never go to hospitals but that's how bad I got.The doc said I had fought off the flu but ended up with bronchitis and was too weak from the flu to fight it off.They had me on that inhaler plus the albuterol,codeine,and breathing treatments. After a lot of research I decided on black seed oil as a preventative so I hopefully won't go through that again.Shit is terrible,I feel for you bro...
I’m the same way, no doctors. This was so deep and painful, I went. This started as a really bad sore throat and head cold. Cleared up in the head then moved to the chest. Feels like bronchiole tubes are clearing up but I’m weak as fuck. I no it’s gona take longer to heal up but fuck I’m only 48 years young and in semi good shape not overweight don’t smoke cigarettes and typically a pretty nice guy. I’m gona take your advice on the black seed oil. I don’t ever want to go through this ordeal ever again.

Top Bottom