Add Weight To Dry Bud?

• Thread starter kbellfoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Seen this product and wondered who has used it and does it work? It's very pricey stuff and I don't wanna waste my money.

Add weight to dry bud
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

No way am I putting any bullshit on my buds. Wow. You want more weight? Roll em in kief:)

I don't like lots of keif. I actually try and get a lot of it off my personal smoke and then give it away. I have asthma and too much keif chokes me out. That being said is there ever a valid reason to use such a product? I can get that you don't wanna put shit on your weed but my question was has anyone used it? Not WOULD you use it. :)

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I would make moon rocks before messing with that

They look so good them moon rocks. But I could have a mountain of them and prob wouldnt be able to smoke it lol with all that keif on em.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

does it add weight bc it soaks your bud in some wet stuff lol

Not a clue. Only info I have is what's on the bottle in the pics. I wanted to know if anyone has used it yet or not. I'm just really curious. Especially when I see the price tag as it's so expensive. Small bottle approx £80 to buy. Sounds like another snake oil to me....

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Top Heavy is a curing compound to be used after the drying of herbs.
During the drying process, cell walls break and cells shrink spilling the vital cell contents. This leads to significant weight loss. Top Heavy replaces all those vital compounds and adds extra weight to any finished crop. Depending on the degree of dryness of the product you are using it on. Top Heavy is guaranteed to add at least 10% in extra weight.
Top Heavy contains only those substances which are normally found in plant tissue, so it is completely natural and biological.

is what I could find

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Right....theres surely got to be a list of all these natural additives that come from plants surely? I need to Google I think lol.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Top Heavy is a curing compound to be used after the drying of herbs.
During the drying process, cell walls break and cells shrink spilling the vital cell contents. This leads to significant weight loss. Top Heavy replaces all those vital compounds and adds extra weight to any finished crop. Depending on the degree of dryness of the product you are using it on. Top Heavy is guaranteed to add at least 10% in extra weight.
Top Heavy contains only those substances which are normally found in plant tissue, so it is completely natural and biological.

is what I could find

Great stuff tinderthumbs thank you for that.

Freshone

Freshone

Glad to see you back KB,you know what a girl in leather does to me!Hope all is well with you.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Glad to see you back KB,you know what a girl in leather does to me!Hope all is well with you.

I disappeared as I was in a horrific motorbike accident. Air ambulance helicopter ride for me. I had a head injury that has wiped my memories of the last 10 years away. So please forgive me if I don't recognise people on here. The broken bones are healed but not my mind. I still have the leather tho lol :D:D:D Hope all is well with you?

jipp

jipp

Its good to hear you survived. i too know this whole crash thing. Sounds like yours was on the street. I hope so, as off road is a bitch.. 2 days of crawling for help like I had to do.. i too got the life flight treatment..

i still love bikes, hah. even if i i cant ride one anymore.. probably for the best.
take care,
chris

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I don't plan on buying it without any solid evidence it does no harm. I can't even find a list of ingredients....or anyone who has used it so far...so already it seems dodgy. I'm not about to spend £80 on a pig in a poke. Nor mess up the weed iv spent weeks raising completely organically lol. Come on guys.....any of the old members will tell you I'm not that stupid. I merely wondered if it was used by anyone? Will it ever/never be a valid product in some instances?

Latest posts

Top Bottom