Adding Aroma And Flavor During Grow?

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

I'm running 4 of the original, more expensive better design, roleandro's 400w cree's. I've got four of them for a 5x4 scrog.

Not better than yours, I wouldn't know, better then the newer cheaper model they got out.

Theguy

Theguy

I'm running 4 of the original, more expensive better design, roleandro's 400w cree's. I've got four of them for a 5x4 scrog.

Not better than yours, I wouldn't know, better then the newer cheaper model they got out.
How long have been using those? How have they produced for you

Theguy

Theguy

No doubt there was some stretch though wasnt to worried because that trellis has 4" squares and needed enough growth to keep tucking

brazel

brazel

This is my single plant oaktree strain in a 7 gal pot. 4x4 with black magic organic coco mix. Shes is at 14 days. This is the last time she will be bend under the net. Couple thick branches in the back that are to thick to bend without damage so ill let them go. I never know when to stop bending under the net i think as soon as the stretch is over. She is under 2 150w 9 band leds and a 200actual watt full spectrum cob. Was also mainlined at third node
I just realized I never said what I wanted to earlier... so here goes! mainlining and scrog are not compatible. One or the other, I personally prefer scrog. I don't cut my plants at all.
Start with one and do the other next!

brazel

brazel

One cob at 400w?

brazel

brazel

I just checked out roleandro's, if you have the name of the other i can check them too @Theguy @Shawnery

brazel

brazel

I am using 2 150w leds 9 band 90 actual watts each those are on each side. In the center is the cree roleandro 200 actual watt cob. The branch towards the back looks identical to the 100 or so other tops before i bent then under the net. I agree with light distance ad of now they are all at 18" above canopy.
If you have two lights with that much different in wattage you can't keep them at the same level I'm sure you figured that out though

Theguy

Theguy

I just realized I never said what I wanted to earlier... so here goes! mainlining and scrog are not compatible. One or the other, I personally prefer scrog. I don't cut my plants at all.
May not be compatible but its working great for me.

Theguy

Theguy

May not be. But i am doing it and it is working great

Theguy

Theguy

I just checked out roleandro's, if you have the name of the other i can check them too @Theguy @Shawnery
The others are made by sandlewood not thr most well knows bit has the same internals power supply as the others.

Theguy

Theguy

If you have two lights with that much different in wattage you can't keep them at the same level I'm sure you figured that out though
Yeah the leds are a different hight manufacture recommends 36" for the leds

Theguy

Theguy

I may ad. I added the leds after. The cob did an incredible job on its on its the footprint it was concerned with. I wanted full coverage across the canopy. Also I was able to successfully maneuver those taller branches under the net.

brazel

brazel

May not be compatible but its working great for me.
what do you have to compare it to? If that's working great for you, do you kinda wonder how it would do if it was the correct way.

You can keep doing that, it doesn't bother me and if it makes you happy then go for it I was just trying to give you some advice

Theguy

Theguy

My cob is advertised as the 400 but actual draw is 200+-5

Theguy

Theguy

what do you have to compare it to? If that's working great for you, do you kinda wonder how it would do if it was the correct way.

It just kinda went that way. I just popped a bubba cookies and was gonna just go with mainline on her. With the mainline and scrog it gave me equal branches that are symmetrical so scrogging went very well with it.

You can keep doing that, it doesn't bother me and if it makes you happy then go for it I was just trying to give you some advice

Theguy

Theguy

I have plenty of room in the 4x4x8 with just mainline I was concerned about light penetration idk

brazel

brazel

So company says at 36 in and you had at 18in and you still got that much stretch?

Theguy

Theguy

What I am noticing is with the mainline it creates super thick branches so those "tops" of the thickest are the tops that are on the outer sides of the tent so im trying to bend them around back towards the center however they are all pretty darn thick im hoping for the best of coarse we will see over the next month

IMG 20170926 101335319
Theguy

Theguy

So company says at 36 in and you had at 18in and you still got that much stretch?
Yes. Im not sure theres a huge amount of stretch. The canopy is only about 18-20" from soil. Ill measure to be sure on that. Im still working on the best route on those leds. The cob at 18 seems optimal. And my plants are very healthy all green through and through no purple stems etc.

MW7945

MW7945

Yes. Im not sure theres a huge amount of stretch. The canopy is only about 18-20" from soil. Ill measure to be sure on that. Im still working on the best route on those leds. The cob at 18 seems optimal. And my plants are very healthy all green through and through no purple stems etc.

What light is it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom