Advanced Nutrients And Grodan Grow Blocks / Rock Wool

• Thread starter joexblack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

joexblack

Hey guys,

So i have been toying with the idea of using the Advanced Nutrients line-up on my next run and I am having a problem choosing a base. Before you guy tell me that it isn't worth the $, I want to do a side by side comparison. I have called the growers support line and have gotten multiple different answers. So here is my question for anybody using rock wool and advanced nutrients: What base are you using? I've been told to use the "Coco Formula" and Ive been also told to use the regular formula (Non Soil). Any help in the right direction would be awesome! This is a drain to waste top feed setup using RO Water

J

joexblack

I guess my question is, has anybody used advanced nutrients in rock wool? If so, which base did you use? trying to figure out if I need to use the "coco" version or the regular version?

Enforcer

Enforcer

I’m in Coco, so I can’t really comment about rock wool. However, the back of their coco Sensi Grow states several times “specifically designed for coco”. I’m sure you could still use it. But if it were me, I would probably get the regular formula stuff for rock wool.

Top Bottom