Advanced Nutrients Are Super Pricey

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

How true that is !!!- nutrient companies have everyone believe-ing that they have the "secret sauce" We all know that genetic's is the answer. don't get me wrong nutrients can bring out the best of the genetic's much money is spent until the grower understand that "Less is Best" (takes at least 1yr + to get it -many be some never get "it" ! PEACE
NPK is NPK. Read the labels, boys and girls.

Sensimilla13

Sensimilla13

If anyone wants to try a legit, cannabis-specific nutrients that really perform like AN claims try Dominion Organics from Ferndale WA.

The owner of this company is responsible for ANs original formulas...AND AN never paid him for this work.

Cheers all!
Sensi

Sensimilla13

Sensimilla13

Genetics are a huge part...but if you grow the same clone side by side with GH, Canna, H&G or ANY OTHER SALT-BASED nutrient your plant will never fully express itself compared to an optimal organic system.

Cheers,
Sensi

scubascrog

scubascrog

Genetics are a huge part...but if you grow the same clone side by side with GH, Canna, H&G or ANY OTHER SALT-BASED nutrient your plant will never fully express itself compared to an optimal organic system.

Cheers,
Sensi
Bullshit. Environment over nutes anyday.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Cheers,
Sensi
Horseshit. Nitrogen is nitrogen. The plants don't care. Only the hippy growers do. I say this as a largely organic grower. The downside of using chemical based ferilizers is that they can easily burn your plants, and a poorly designed nute will build up in the soil. However, apply too much chicken manure, and you'll get the same effect. Properly applied, chemical ferts are indistinguisable by the plant from organic ferts. Anyone who says otherwise needs to read up on basic chemistry. There is no such thing as 'organic' nitrogen.

Sensimilla13

Sensimilla13

Horseshit. Nitrogen is nitrogen. The plants don't care. Only the hippy growers do. I say this as a largely organic grower. The downside of using chemical based ferilizers is that they can easily burn your plants, and a poorly designed nute will build up in the soil. However, apply too much chicken manure, and you'll get the same effect. Properly applied, chemical ferts are indistinguisable by the plant from organic ferts. Anyone who says otherwise needs to read up on basic chemistry. There is no such thing as 'organic' nitrogen.

Man...do you understand biology? Of course it's not the minerals, it's the microorganisms that make the difference...🤦‍♂️.

Now I realize why I never came back to this forum...

Top Bottom