Advanced nutrients bud factor x

• Thread starter ProdigyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
What up guys so I tried my hand at breeding last night. So today I planned on taking the girls out and spraying them down like your supposed to do. So I took them out and got everything set up got my spray bottle out ready to fill with water and do the damn thing when I remembered that i saw or read some where that you can spray you plants with Bud Factor X kinda like canna boost. So I did my lil bit of research to find out if that was rite or not and it was. So I mixed 2 ml of organic wet betty and 6ml of Bud Factor X and got to spraying. Now Advanced says that you can spray with this combo up to 3 weeks b4 harvest but I Dnt think i would go past week 4 maybe week 5. I guess what I want to know is has anyone tried this b4 and if you have how did it work. Nothing bad happened to my girls after I sprayed them but I made sure the were completely dry b4 I put them back I think I'm gonna try this and spray with the Ob & Bud Factor X combo every 3 days until day 35 and see what it does. if any one has tried I would really appreciate it if you could tell me how it work any way stay frosty guys and grow safe peace!
$P.Grower$

C

cannabaholic

When ya pay as much as people do for Bud factor X.......It's not just magnesium.....

It's Magnesium Sulfate!!!

Asbestos4u

Asbestos4u

One of the guys at the local grow store told me that the Bud factor X has something in it that makes the plant think it’s being attacked by bugs... Said the plant will produce sticky resin to keep the bugs away. Kind of like the UV light deal.

Any truth to that?.

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

One of the guys at the local grow store told me that the Bud factor X has something in it that makes the plant think it’s being attacked by bugs... Said the plant will produce sticky resin to keep the bugs away. Kind of like the UV light deal.

Any truth to that?.
rumor was its there old scorpion juice and colossal bud blast reformulated ,,,,,,,if true it chitsan then yes!!!

S

Sensibowl

What up guys so I tried my hand at breeding last night. So today I planned on taking the girls out and spraying them down like your supposed to do. So I took them out and got everything set up got my spray bottle out ready to fill with water and do the damn thing when I remembered that i saw or read some where that you can spray you plants with Bud Factor X kinda like canna boost. So I did my lil bit of research to find out if that was rite or not and it was. So I mixed 2 ml of organic wet betty and 6ml of Bud Factor X and got to spraying. Now Advanced says that you can spray with this combo up to 3 weeks b4 harvest but I Dnt think i would go past week 4 maybe week 5. I guess what I want to know is has anyone tried this b4 and if you have how did it work. Nothing bad happened to my girls after I sprayed them but I made sure the were completely dry b4 I put them back I think I'm gonna try this and spray with the Ob & Bud Factor X combo every 3 days until day 35 and see what it does. if any one has tried I would really appreciate it if you could tell me how it work any way stay frosty guys and grow safe peace!
$P.Grower$

Wow. I have no idea what you're asking.

Here's what I can decipher.

Yes, Bud Factor X by itself isn't going to do you any favors. You need to use it as a part of a regimen from AN. I mean, I haven't actually had the chance to use it, planning on it though soon.

I'm not sure you've explained what your full nutrient lineup is.

And while i have no idea what that proprietary extract is that's listed on the nutrient bottle, I'm sure it makes this more than 'just' magnesium folks.

Are you following these instructions?

Follow the label instructions and then spray Bud Factor X directly onto buds just before lights go off so it will have time to absorb overnight. You could also apply it about 20 minutes before lights go on. You want it to have time to sink in rather than be evaporated. Try for a pH of about 5.8 and closely monitor your buds to make sure you aren't overloading them. Avoid spraying buds in high humidity or when you are within 3 weeks of harvest.

I don't know what your concern is, but read the site since that will help you more than the people who just want to cut down AN. You don't care about that, you want to learn HOW to use it, not why you shouldn't use it. LOL

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Ok maybe I wasn't clear so here is my flower line up first off
Connoisseur A&B
Bud blood ran out last run so I'm trying Fox Farms Open sesame they look identical its crazy
Bud candy
Liquid carboload
Big bud
Bud factor x
B-52
Nirvana
Mother earth super tea bloom
Over Drive
Final Phase
Botanicare calmag+
Botanicare silicablast
Botanicare the original pure blend compost tea I alternate this with the advanced mother earth super tea I like the original pure blend it has some thing that the super tea doesn't and vis versa
Hygrozyme
General Hydroponics Rapid
Humboldt honey hydro My girl picked me up the hydro on accident she was supposed to get the organic still seems to be working good.
S there is my nutrient line up and it works awesome for me. My question is i know you can use bud factor x as a foliar spray I just wanted to know if anyone has used it this way b4 and what did they think and what were the application rates they used? So I have used it 3 times no I have ben using 2 ml or organic wet betty 2ml of Humboldt honey hydro and 4ml of bud factor X this is all in a 1 liter spray bottle or 1 qt spray bottle. So i have ben spraying my plants rite when the lights turn off at night so it can soak in over night and it seems to be working good I'm on day 20 something of flower with my bubba kush larry Og and the white x appalachia aka lucky charms. I still would like to know if you guys have used it and what you though plase.

IMG 1965
IMG 1962
IMG 1960
H

hydrotran

Ok maybe I wasn't clear so here is my flower line up first off
Connoisseur A&B
Bud blood ran out last run so I'm trying Fox Farms Open sesame they look identical its crazy
Bud candy
Liquid carboload
Big bud
Bud factor x
B-52
Nirvana
Mother earth super tea bloom
Over Drive
Final Phase
Botanicare calmag+
Botanicare silicablast
Botanicare the original pure blend compost tea I alternate this with the advanced mother earth super tea I like the original pure blend it has some thing that the super tea doesn't and vis versa
Hygrozyme
General Hydroponics Rapid
Humboldt honey hydro My girl picked me up the hydro on accident she was supposed to get the organic still seems to be working good.
S there is my nutrient line up and it works awesome for me. My question is i know you can use bud factor x as a foliar spray I just wanted to know if anyone has used it this way b4 and what did they think and what were the application rates they used? So I have used it 3 times no I have ben using 2 ml or organic wet betty 2ml of Humboldt honey hydro and 4ml of bud factor X this is all in a 1 liter spray bottle or 1 qt spray bottle. So i have ben spraying my plants rite when the lights turn off at night so it can soak in over night and it seems to be working good I'm on day 20 something of flower with my bubba kush larry Og and the white x appalachia aka lucky charms. I still would like to know if you guys have used it and what you though plase.

Hey does Open Seasame work just as good as bud blood? I am running bud factor x myself right now and it just cost too much money for that bottle. Is there any other supplement that is like bud factor x? and also been looking for a good fulvic acid I've been using Grandma Eggy F-1 by advanced for fulvic acid but that cost an arm and a leg too!!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
so far I haven't got a real good comparison seeing as i use bud blood until i ran out and then used the OS next run I will only use the Os. as far as a replacement for Bud Factor X I dnt know of one and for the fulvic I dnt use them They say that connie has humic and fulvic in it so I just didn't bother. I agree that the Bud X is expensive and if your buying a liter bottle your killing your self one liter for 90 or 4 liter's for 200 thats basically the way all advanced products are your shooting your self in the foot if your buying liter bottles and its much much more coast effective to buy gallon bottle's or bigger and buying AN at a hydro store is the same way so I'm ordering my stuff from discount an from now on I placed my first order a month or so ago and I'm wishing I would of done that since day one not only did i save a shit ton but I got like 300 in free products and I bought all gallons of my nutes excepts for the b52 i bought a liter and they still gave me a gallon even though I only paid for a liter I think I save like 300 ordering from them and thats not including the free products or the the gallon of b52 that i got instead of the liter or the shippng witch is free by the way I really won. My hydro store guy tried to convince me not to order on line he said your spending the same amount because of shipping and I'm giving you 10% off HA YA fuckin Rite dude Your raping me the worst of all so fuck that your charging me a 100% mark up price than what you pay I may have ben born at night but not last night I guess people think I'm stupid or something because I'm only 22 but in reality I'm much smarter than they are usually lol any way I hope this helps brutha any more questions just ask me I'll do my best to try an answer them the best of my ability.

H

hydrotran

Thanks for the info. Let me know how that Open Sesame works if it is the same as bud blood then I'm definitely switching over to that its wayyyy cheaper.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Ya I'll let you know bro I'm gonna do a full runin my 4k garden with coming up in a few weeks so i'll let you know.

I

indoorherbs

Thanks for the info. Let me know how that Open Sesame works if it is the same as bud blood then I'm definitely switching over to that its wayyyy cheaper.

In my experience it's not enough cheaper to make it worthwhile. The Advanced Nutrients version (which they improved and re-named Bud Factor X, btw) is so much better it's worth the extra money.

my 2c

E

egor

Bud factor X rocks....One of the best additives out there..Was shocked at the increase in resin. Bud blood is VERY strong.. If you are finding that you are putting in too much, then add less....Works a bit better the open sesame, due to the fact BB uses less..Not what is no the back..Use about .3g per liter. They call for .5, but it does raise your solution ec alot....3 seems to be perfect.

TVben

TVben

Post deleted due to apam
PLUS CHITOSAN (secret ingredient)

I guess I got flagged on the my last post for posting a link to another US-made chitosan-based product.

Either way, yeah Bud Factor X, several Grotek products, and High Tide (the one I posted earlier) contain chitosan. Chitosan is basically just the soluble/absorbable form of chitin—which is a compound found both in the exoskeletons of insects and the shells of crustaceans. It basically tricks plants into thinking they are overrun by hungry bugs and false-stresses them into producing more low-viscosity resin and more floral sites.

eyeball

eyeball

I use it as part of my regiment and noticed my resin production skyrocket compared to not using it.
Here's a frosty little lower just for reference. The tops had way more

Are going 2mil per litter and have you tried it as a foliar.

Top Bottom