Advanced nutrients bud factor x

• Thread starter ProdigyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tank707

Tank707

I haven't tried to foliar with it actually. Thought about it but I have a recipe I always keep in my sprayer and haven't gotten around to buy another one to try it. Beginning of flower they will get 2 ml and get ramped up to 4ml by week 4-5 depending on how they look and are handling my regiment. All plants are different and react differently so it's hard to say

BigPunkin

BigPunkin

just way overpriced magnesium

I hear this allot about how AN is overpriced this or that compared to other competitors and that your just buying cool graphic labels. Maybe it's because i've been using the AN brand nearly exclusively since i started grow WAY back in the day, but i just don't get the same results i do with their competitors. I think there is just more to their products then then obvious, like an unlisted secrete ingredients.

Go into the bread aisle of the store, the off brand loaf of wheat bread vs the brand name loaf of wheat bread. Both have wheat, and the same ingredients listed on the packaging, but the brand name loaf of wheat bread tastes better.

Maybe it's because i ate that brand of wheat bread for so long now, that i have grown accustomed to it's taste.

Leew421

Leew421

I had great results from the fill AN line. I switched to Humboldts secret since it out performed on a side by side test.

H

holigrower99

One of the guys at the local grow store told me that the Bud factor X has something in it that makes the plant think it’s being attacked by bugs... Said the plant will produce sticky resin to keep the bugs away. Kind of like the UV light deal.

Any truth to that?.

Called chitosan, and yes, there's some truth to that. Supposed to increase resin/trichome production and increase defense mechanism of plant.

Link: https://manicbotanix.com/chitosan/

Monster762

Monster762

Why does everyone say advanced nutrients is so expensive. I order on amazon and it don't seem to cost that much to me. I have rhino skin bud candy bud blood and bought the flawless finish( I know people say it's a $20 bottle of water) well see. Is it that cost is high for large grow ? or ?

All my stuff had to be around $100 total. Counting my calimagic. For what my 3 plants are doing I see more than my money's worth already. at week 3 I see my entire setup lights and all costing less than street price for what I have. And I got 6-8 weeks to go still. Now it is eating it up every day now feeding. But I think the little bottles I got will finish this batch. And I'll know it's my work not some rushed job. I've seen better on here but for a first grow I think it's worth it's price. Maybe I'll be wrong. But I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be disappointed when I weigh in. I think I might need more potassium though cause numbers total only add to 1% with the ones I chose.

Leew421

Leew421

Compared to other stuff it's expensive. Check out Blue Planet Nutrients next time. You can score their 3 part plus all the other amendments for 200 or 250 shipped. Bottles come in Gallon size. Check on Amazon. Company is out of Texas. Two guys, the chemist improved the AN recipe. Real high quality

Monster762

Monster762

Compared to other stuff it's expensive. Check out Blue Planet Nutrients next time. You can score their 3 part plus all the other amendments for 200 or 250 shipped. Bottles come in Gallon size. Check on Amazon. Company is out of Texas. Two guys, the chemist improved the AN recipe. Real high quality
Ok I'll check it out. I didn't even go with the "package deal." I think the package is a bs gimmick how this works best with that. To sell more products. Basic npk ratios and supplement calmag I just picked the ratios I wanted and got calmag. But then again I'm new to this and flushing as of this morning. I wasn't watering til runoff so over time everything built up in soil. So I flushed today and it looked like fresh brew coffee coming out. Ran approx 10 gals water through each 4 gal soil. The runoff started being clear. I used warm water slightly cool but warm. More to the cool than hot side. I was getting yellow tips coming in and little spotting. Plants smell more as soon as I did it. Weird.

Leew421

Leew421

The package deals gives you nutrients of the plant life and if you do the math is a little cheaper to buy like that. Only 5 stars for them. Their design is supposed to help against salt build up

J

johnshun

can anyone tell me what color is the BUD FACTOR X liquid? Thanks in advance.

J

Jfrezy

Bud Factor X is most effective used as a foliar spray and much cheaper.

F

fazbar3

One of the guys at the local grow store told me that the Bud factor X has something in it that makes the plant think it’s being attacked by bugs... Said the plant will produce sticky resin to keep the bugs away. Kind of like the UV light deal.

Any truth to that?.
The exoskeletons of crustaceans (Chitosan Oligosacchride) was in it for sure, a wetting agent (Yucca root), Fulvic Acid and seaweed extract was my recipe and it worked well. (I got the ingredients from amazon) after researching different blends.

It used to be a different colour as well. Dark brown nearly black. It used to have Chitin in it. I recently bought a litre and it was totally different, it was only Magnesium, opaque and slightly white.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/bud-factor-x-replica-recipes.123934/

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

Ok maybe I wasn't clear so here is my flower line up first off
Connoisseur A&B
Bud blood ran out last run so I'm trying Fox Farms Open sesame they look identical its crazy
Bud candy
Liquid carboload
Big bud
Bud factor x
B-52
Nirvana
Mother earth super tea bloom
Over Drive
Final Phase
Botanicare calmag+
Botanicare silicablast
Botanicare the original pure blend compost tea I alternate this with the advanced mother earth super tea I like the original pure blend it has some thing that the super tea doesn't and vis versa
Hygrozyme
General Hydroponics Rapid
Humboldt honey hydro My girl picked me up the hydro on accident she was supposed to get the organic still seems to be working good.
S there is my nutrient line up and it works awesome for me. My question is i know you can use bud factor x as a foliar spray I just wanted to know if anyone has used it this way b4 and what did they think and what were the application rates they used? So I have used it 3 times no I have ben using 2 ml or organic wet betty 2ml of Humboldt honey hydro and 4ml of bud factor X this is all in a 1 liter spray bottle or 1 qt spray bottle. So i have ben spraying my plants rite when the lights turn off at night so it can soak in over night and it seems to be working good I'm on day 20 something of flower with my bubba kush larry Og and the white x appalachia aka lucky charms. I still would like to know if you guys have used it and what you though plase.
Liquid carboload is now in Big Bud.

F

fazbar3

Liquid carboload is now in Big Bud.
I like to keep my nutrients simple. I think I've got a balance.
My mix for 100 gallons, in normal tap water.
50ml Growth technology Liquid Silicon
300ml - 400ml Advanced Nutrients Perfect Ph Micro
300ml - 400ml Advanced Nutrients Perfect Ph Grow
300ml - 400ml Advanced Nutrients Perfect Ph Flower
250ml Plant Magic Root Stim
Epsom salts
1 flat teaspoon powdered Yucca (wetting agent)
(Only during the final weeks of flower) a pinch of Chitosan Oligosacchride - the ingredient that used to be in budfactor x

I haven't seen any difference when I provide my plants with what's fashionable and what I do.
I still get 1lb to 1 3/4lb in a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2 square meters every 4 months from 4 or 5 plants every 4 months.
The Last crop was Gelato Auto. Provided me with 19oz bud and 2.5oz hash

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I have not used it as a foliar spray but compared to a run with and without budfactor X I saw differences in the strain.... I also like bud ignitor compared to open sesame

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
4 plants yielded me 2 lbs... just by cutting nutes in half and following feeding schedule..... I will say Capt. Spaulding has a good way to use advanced nutes that does not follow the feed schedule per say

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

I forget but there was a GH product that behaves like bud factor I need to find the source again.

Top Bottom