Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

Has anyone tried or is currently a user of Advanced Nutrients Sensi bloom plus A&B nutrients?
The reason why I'm wanting to switch from General Hydroponics is due to it not being cannabis specific. My understanding is that Advanced Nutrients Sensi bloom is specifically made to be used with cannabis? Not only is it cannabis specific but it also controls the pH on a 24-hour basis which can be very helpful in a dwc setup.

So anyone anything!?!?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Has anyone tried or is currently a user of Advanced Nutrients Sensi bloom plus A&B nutrients?
The reason why I'm wanting to switch from General Hydroponics is due to it not being cannabis specific. My understanding is that Advanced Nutrients Sensi bloom is specifically made to be used with cannabis? Not only is it cannabis specific but it also controls the pH on a 24-hour basis which can be very helpful in a dwc setup.

So anyone anything!?!?
Ive ran it its not bad the ph thing is nice give it s shot

S

Shawnery

Is there an option available that allows you to separately add the individual nutrients your plant needs, instead of a mix?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Is there an option available that allows you to separately add the individual nutrients your plant needs, instead of a mix?
Nah its 2 park and it gives ya what ya need

S

Shawnery

I meant another option in the nutrient field that allows you to add all the nutrients separately?

Not a certain brand but a different way of producing the end solution.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
There are tons on nutrient lines that allow that i would look into salts

Enforcer

Enforcer

I’m using those nutes now. I control my PPM and never adjust the ph. Seems to be relatively maintenance free. I mix up a res and forget about it until it’s empty or 7 days, whichever comes first. Sometimes the PPM will rise a little, so I dilute down with RO water mid week.

banditxiv

banditxiv

Do u add more cal mag also when your Diluting?
I’m using those nutes now. I control my PPM and never adjust the ph. Seems to be relatively maintenance free. I mix up a res and forget about it until it’s empty or 7 days, whichever comes first. Sometimes the PPM will rise a little, so I dilute down with RO water mid week.

banditxiv

banditxiv

Do u need 2 add more toward the end.also if im running the full line of AN do I still need to add cal mag to my r.o?or do these nutrients supply enough?

Enforcer

Enforcer

Do u need 2 add more toward the end.also if im running the full line of AN do I still need to add cal mag to my r.o?or do these nutrients supply enough?

Yeah, they want more towards the end. I have been reducing the feed strength to about 3/4 due to some tip burn. I only have the calcium issue on one out of three plants, so she may just be a heavy feeder. This is the first run with these nutes so I'm still dialing it in. Other on here have ran them full strength without problems.

S

Shawnery

Yeah, they want more towards the end. I have been reducing the feed strength to about 3/4 due to some tip burn. I only have the calcium issue on one out of three plants, so she may just be a heavy feeder. This is the first run with these nutes so I'm still dialing it in. Other on here have ran them full strength without problems.
Hook us up with the numbers when you got them

Enforcer

Enforcer

Hook us up with the numbers when you got them

Keep in mind, I’m in coco...

The last few weeks of flower, I have been feeding twice a day and running a 1.4 EC (700ppm). I bumped it up to a 1.8 EC (900ppm) a couple weeks back and I think that’s where the burn came from. I backed it down to 1.4 again and the burn stopped progressing. I just now mixed up a 1.8 EC again to address the calcium issue long term. I added cal-mag to the already mixed res last week when it first appeared. For reference, full strength is a 2.0 EC (1000 ppm). And this is including the additives I’m using: B-52, Big Bud, Bud Candy.

Like I said, I’m still dialing it in. lol

Typhoon72

Typhoon72

Keep in mind, I’m in coco...

The last few weeks of flower, I have been feeding twice a day and running a 1.4 EC (700ppm). I bumped it up to a 1.8 EC (900ppm) a couple weeks back and I think that’s where the burn came from. I backed it down to 1.4 again and the burn stopped progressing. I just now mixed up a 1.8 EC again to address the calcium issue long term. I added cal-mag to the already mixed res last week when it first appeared. For reference, full strength is a 2.0 EC (1000 ppm). And this is including the additives I’m using: B-52, Big Bud, Bud Candy.

Like I said, I’m still dialing it in. lol

What sort of watering schedule do you use?

Top Bottom