Advanced Nutrients Vs Flora Nova

• Thread starter saltwater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saltwater

saltwater

I'm trying out advanced nutrients sensi A+B grow and bloom. (Coco)

I usually use flora nova grow, bloom

Does anyone have experience with advanced nutrients? any tips or information you can tell me about it ?

I'm growing in coco

Last edited:
saltwater

saltwater

Advance is expensive

Yeah it's pricey I bought all of it though because I had a good discount at my local grow shop and they were running a sale.

So I got the A+B grow and bloom. (Coco)

but was looking for any other opinions on it. I can't seem to find anyone with experience using it

J

Jfrezy

Check prices on Amazon for cheaper prices. Never used the Coco bloom. I'm currently using Emerald Harvest which is cheap and very effective. Made by someone who worked with Advance.

C

Cheeto

Which taste do you prefer. Take a swig of each, since that's what your bud will end up tasting like when you fuck with nature and try growing Franken steroid plastic synthetic buds.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Which taste do you prefer. Take a swig of each, since that's what your bud will end up tasting like when you fuck with nature and try growing Franken steroid plastic synthetic buds.

So your saying those of us who use bottles nutes, all out meds taste like plastic synthetic buds? Please don't make blanket statements like that. I grow some elite top shelf herb. And I've been using technaflora nutes for over 5yrs now. Dank, loud, frosty, potent flowers each and every run.

My personal view and opinion of AN, just Google Mike the owner of AN (or former owner). Fucking piece of shit!

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

For a cannabis plant to thrive, it's got to have nutrient rich soil or hydro water, either liquids, amendments or both. Microbs have to have food so they can create osmosis for the plant. So no matter how you swing it, if there's no NPK and other essentials supply then the plant dies, rather it's in nature or in your grow room, and this is why we flush our plants.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Not all of us flush and drown our plants come harvest. Those who know better and have food growing practices under their belt, don't need to flush. I've been a wayer only as needed the last 2 weeks for almost 5yrs now with perfect results.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Oh OK good for you! For those of us connoisseur quality growers, that don't like to smoke trace elements, metals and carbon build up, we'll stick to flushing!

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

I'm day 35 bloom today and I although I have several weeks to go, will not smoke green plants! I can always tell the difference between a flushed bud and a none flushed bud, even after a long cure.
20170925 023918

saltwater

saltwater

I'm day 35 bloom today and I although I have several weeks to go, will not smoke green plants! I can always tell the difference between a flushed bud and a none flushed bud, even after a long cure. View attachment 744800

What nutrients do you use ? I flush as well. In coco I’ll flush up to a week or so. Usually does the trick .

Here are a few of my favorite from past grows .

1B8E31E0 256D 47D8 9C3F C9A2B69AE59B
935D6A70 F317 4923 82D8 C27667BC5FC1
A87D26A6 D687 44F1 A72F F493D9950212
KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

What nutrients do you use ? I flush as well. In coco I’ll flush up to a week or so. Usually does the trick .

Here are a few of my favorite from past grows .
I use GH floranova line. Promix HP slightly sweetend with amendments.
You shit looks chronic bro!

saltwater

saltwater

I use GH floranova line. Promix HP slightly sweetend with amendments.
You shit looks chronic bro!

Dope! I’ll have to look into that promix! Thanks yours does as well!

Here is another one. A hard to find, low yielded. But the most potent bud I’ve ever tried or grown. Very intense. Called purple monkey balls. Funny name but wow this plant is no joke . So strong and icest flowers I’ve grown

D8F41592 2AE3 4CC3 97BC 3A8C4248DEB5
Enforcer

Enforcer

I'm trying out advanced nutrients sensi A+B grow and bloom. (Coco)

I usually use flora nova grow, bloom

Does anyone have experience with advanced nutrients? any tips or information you can tell me about it ?

I'm growing in coco
So, how are you liking the AN stuff so far? I’m in coco as well and week 2 of running the same nutes. Interested to hear how they are working for you.

saltwater

saltwater

So, how are you liking the AN stuff so far? I’m in coco as well and week 2 of running the same nutes. Interested to hear how they are working for you.

They were working ok. Have to go very light on them else they burned my plants. And when I say light I mean light.

So I went back to flora nova and now my plants are doing well! Already 4 times the height.

Enforcer

Enforcer

They were working ok. Have to go very light on them else they burned my plants. And when I say light I mean light.

So I went back to flora nova and now my plants are doing well! Already 4 times the height.
Interesting, I’ll keep my eye on the EC levels. So far I’ve been following their feeding chart app (BudLabs), no burn yet.
Here’s a link to the grow if you want to follow along.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/white-widow-400w-grow.92060/

Thanks man.

saltwater

saltwater

Top Bottom