Adventures with Bodhi seeds!

• Thread starter grower2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grower2

grower2

Both the grow and the end product are a thing of beauty and inspiration.
A job very well done.

Just in week 6 of flower with Jabbas stash, got two phonos. The slower growing Bubba Kush pheno is beautiful, really slow growing but some really really potent stuff, smells very kush, with large heavy buds. The snow lotus pheno smells of slightly of strawberries and is slightly stretchier and really really trich heavy, with smaller compact buds and looks about a week behind her sister in terms of finishing times. Both are keepers but the Bubba pheno is so slow growing completely contrasting with its stretchier very fast vegging sister.

Vegging Goji og, Sunshine daydream and a few other things at the moment.

Thanks Kebz, I appreciate the kind words. I have a heavy Bubba dominant Tiger's Milk, grows like molasses pours, but makes up for it in flower. Your Jabba's sound dank! You have a thread going for your upcoming strains??

awww man i was hopin u would do the mothers milk as the nepali og is amazing, i just took a few shots of my nepali og dom pheno(i think?) lemon pledge tart candy kinda taste, very sativa growth and heavy yeilding and very easy to trim, out of all the 22 seeds i popped this one stands out from the rest of the little golf ball kush style nugs these r more stretched out and look like diesels

It was between Angel's Milk and Mother's Milk, went this way, also , I want to wait to have room to run my two packs of Mother's Milk. Have any pictures up of your Mother's Milk?

Gonna follow this! I just finished a pack of Head Trip that had some killer psychedelic phenos. I have a pack of Ancient in veg.

Haven't tried Head Trip but it sounds amazing. Any pics of your Ancient about?

nice job im locked into more projects from you :) i hope bodhi doesnt runout i want to get more

Never thought I'd say it, but thanks Dad, glad you are following along with my grow log!

Angel's Milk update.

GEDC1712.JPG

clock.gif

Kebz

Kebz

Hey Grower 2, I really should start a thread but as of yet have neglected to do so. Main reasons are;
A)Nowhere near organised as you :-)
B)Multi strain grower and many different strains being grown, which makes for much detail and varying finishing times,

And 3'ly, Im currently transitioning from soil to coco and balancing cal mag issues which are particularly telling on my White Cheese, tho less of an issue on the heavier indica strains i'm running. Soon tho, I feel it in me bones.

grower2

grower2

looking great & look like they are loving life, i like the 3 leaf ones :)

Thanks Dad!

Hey Grower 2, I really should start a thread but as of yet have neglected to do so. Main reasons are;
A)Nowhere near organised as you :)
B)Multi strain grower and many different strains being grown, which makes for much detail and varying finishing times,

And 3'ly, Im currently transitioning from soil to coco and balancing cal mag issues which are particularly telling on my White Cheese, tho less of an issue on the heavier indica strains i'm running. Soon tho, I feel it in me bones.

I hope it comes soon too Kebz! Why'd you switch out of soil?

Angel's Milk Update

The girls are starting to show their differences, with some being taller, most likely Appy dominant, then some more squat and dark green, probably Affie dominant. A couple males spotted so far, and then a couple have shown out female already. Transplanted a couple weeks ago into the 1 gallons felt bags. They have been on a healthy, lean diet of water, sitting in organic soil. Each individual shot is a different plant, they'll get labeled after sexing.

Group Shot

GEDC17261.JPG

GEDC1728.JPG

GEDC1731.JPG

GEDC1733.JPG

GEDC1735.JPG

GEDC1737.JPG

GEDC1739.JPG

GEDC1741.JPG

GEDC1743.JPG

GEDC1745.JPG

GEDC1747.JPG

GEDC1752.JPG

mrt2.gif

Kebz

Kebz

Just beautiful grower 2, this is of course the advantage of grow logs - you are able to record the speed, uniformity and preferred style of growth for individual strains.The milk sure don't look sour!
I used to grow in soil, then changed to coco, then back to soil and an now returning to coco, over the course of the last 8 years or so. I really like the way coco holds water but also dry's out really well and the control it gives you over the level of nutrients available to the plant (with it being an inert substrate). I like the ease of soil but the benefits of hydro :)

vangs

vangs

awww man i was hopin u would do the mothers milk as the nepali og is amazing, i just took a few shots of my nepali og dom pheno(i think?) lemon pledge tart candy kinda taste, very sativa growth and heavy yeilding and very easy to trim, out of all the 22 seeds i popped this one stands out from the rest of the little golf ball kush style nugs these r more stretched out and look like diesels[/quote
are these nugs the mothers milk strain ?

vangs

vangs

awww man i was hopin u would do the mothers milk as the nepali og is amazing, i just took a few shots of my nepali og dom pheno(i think?) lemon pledge tart candy kinda taste, very sativa growth and heavy yeilding and very easy to trim, out of all the 22 seeds i popped this one stands out from the rest of the little golf ball kush style nugs these r more stretched out and look like diesels
are these nugs in the pictures from the mothers milk?

Top Bottom