Advice On 12/12

• Thread starter Palmettoman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Palmettoman

Palmettoman

What’s the earliest you guys have started 12/12. As many know this is my first indoor grow, I have always grown outside. Long story short I made a few mistakes when I built my grow room, well I made it to short at 4ft. So I’m gonna run out of room is why I’m asking.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
What’s the earliest you guys have started 12/12. As many know this is my first indoor grow, I have always grown outside. Long story short I made a few mistakes when I built my grow room, well I made it to short at 4ft. So I’m gonna run out of room is why I’m asking.
People flip at first leaf set..hell some 12 it from seed

Palmettoman

Palmettoman

People flip at first leaf set..hell some 12 it from seed
Yeah I seen that but don’t really get a good yield you know. There are 3 of use growing together so a decent yield is a must. Right now they’re 9” tall

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yeah I seen that but don’t really get a good yield you know. There are 3 of use growing together so a decent yield is a must. Right now they’re 9” tall
Ya i dont do height... In 9 inch you could have 1 spindly plant or a 9 inch fat girl..its all training... If you have a low plant count then scrog... High count.. Sog

Palmettoman

Palmettoman

Ya i dont do height... In 9 inch you could have 1 spindly plant or a 9 inch fat girl..its all training... If you have a low plant count then scrog... High count.. Sog
I’ve topped most of them and some have 4 mains. I have 20 photo plants and 8 autos. The auto are in preflower. I’m hoping they will hit 12” by the end of the month and flip them then

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I’ve topped most of them and some have 4 mains. I have 20 photo plants and 8 autos. The auto are in preflower. I’m hoping they will hit 12” by the end of the month and flip them then
From veg to well into flower... You can expect an extra 1/3 or 1/2 ... So depending on strain you could end up with a 9in plant going to 18 inches most gain 1/3rd... Very few double in stretch unless your light is crap

Palmettoman

Palmettoman

From veg to well into flower... You can expect an extra 1/3 or 1/2 ... So depending on strain you could end up with a 9in plant going to 18 inches most gain 1/3rd... Very few double in stretch unless your light is crap
Yeah that’s why I’m hoping to hit at least 12” before I flip them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom