Aeroponic Cloner Leaves Begining To Yellow

• Thread starter Inverse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Inverse

I currently have a 12 site DIY 5gal bucket cloner. The cuttings have been in the cloner for 2 weeks. The roots are about a half inch. The clones are starting to yellow slightly. Should I place them into Solo cups or add some light nutrient solution to green them up before transplanting? So far I have only used well water with B-1 and H2O2 at recommended dosage. Timer is set to 15on/15off I try to keep the water around 70degrees. The root growth seems to have stopped when I started to add the B-1. Thanks for any advice you are able to share.

I

Inverse

Thanks Rocktoto, I will toss em in some soil, and next time I will post a pic.

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

If they have roots, they need nutes. Also do some research on Thiamine for cloning/root affectation on Google Scholar. Never been able to find one agricultural/university study to support Thiamine affecting root production

I

Inverse

I added half strength nutrients, they're doing great. Thanks for your help. Next time I will add the nutrients to the aero and get them all green and ready before transplanting.

I

Inverse

Thank you gnome for the advise, I started using the Clonex solution after roots show to keep em healthy on this last run. Seems to work great, I've hear great things about power clone and plan to run one of my aero cloners on it tomorrow. I have 8 24 site cloners... went a bit overboard but clones are in high demand in Nor Cal figured Id jump into it with both feet. One question, do you add your Clonex solution to the initial res fill or do you wait for roots to show? As far as I know the solution has no activator to promote the speed of the roots showing, only micros to keep them healthy. If I am wrong please correct me. Thanks again guys for your help.

Top Bottom