• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
What's cracking farmers!

Our fearless leader himself, logic sent me a few packs of killer Devine genetics beans to pop and do a little grow log on. Pretty stoked on these. Everything from Devine iv popped so far has been excellent.
Here we have .....
Casey jones x Hells angel og kush
Afghan x Hells angel og kush

Afghan x hells angel og  casey jones x hells angel og 2

Iv gone ahead and put 5 of each in paper towel to get started and will go from here to 16oz plastic cups of roots organic original soil.

From left to right we have...CJ x HA,Chemdog D x GSC, and afghan x HA
Afghan x hells angel og  casey jones x hells angel og

The afghan x HA beans are massive and thick. If they havnt started to crack by tomorrow night I'll take them out and scuff them. There seems to be something about afghan beans (even most crosses) that pass off a massive bean with thick shell trait.

Anyways......let the grow log begin. Will update as progress goes on. Enjoy the show all :) ~SMF~

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like were gonna be poppin the same ones! Look forward to seeing what we can both do with em! I know you'll do em justice for sure! The Afghani KushXHA OG's took a bit longer to pop then the others..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
That's what's up, bro. This grow show is gonna be off the hook. That was nice of Logic to hook a homie up wit some beans. I'm here for the long haul. See ya around the Farm, SMF!
What's up rival. Was just in the funk lab thread last night reading and trying to catch up on all your amazing work. Got some killer shit poppin in there buddy. Thanks for dropping in and sticking around!
Im strapped in for the ride cant wait to see what you have in store for these ladies :cool:
Awesome to hear. Thanks again for getting these out to me. I love seed poppin and these have me very excited. Can never go wrong with some Devine gear :)
Well thats gotta make ya feel good. Logic picks you. Yeah I will have to see what you can do with em.
Yeah amber, logic has just been an all around good guy to me since I joined the farm. Thanks for dropping in. Seed grows always take a minute to start going but once they do it cool to see the whole processes. Ill do my best with them for what that's worth lol
Looks like were gonna be poppin the same ones! Look forward to seeing what we can both do with em! I know you'll do em justice for sure! The Afghani KushXHA OG's took a bit longer to pop then the others..
What up manic! Awesome your popping the same ones. Drop in and give me some tips every now and then. I know you got some green thumbs. Hope all has been well with you my friend

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
UPDATE:
After 16 hours of soaking....
-4/5 Casey jones x Hells angels have popped tails
-3/5 Chemdog D x Girl Scout cookies have popped tails
-2/5 afghan x Hells angels have popped tails

I took the afghan x HA and sanded down the shells just a put with a nail file. Those bitches are think.

All the seeds that popped tails are going into cups in a few minutes. The rest will remain in the paper towel soak till ready.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Im subbed for this one skunk. can't wait to c u murder it!

confu

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Little update.....

Seedlings all broke soil. 100% germination and broke soil rate.

Here's a few pics from yesterday right after a light spray right before I kicked the lights off for a few hours. Sprayed a little mighty wash as a prevention on mites since I had some last month in my grow.

-the 5 Casey Jones x hells angel og
20131220 104731

-the 5 Chem dawg D x girl scout cookies
20131220 104722

-the 5 afghan x hells angel og
20131220 104740

Top Bottom