Afghan x Hells angel og & Casey jones x Hells angel og

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Trip8

Really beautiful ladies SMF! Chunkly dunkly. Im curious about the chemdxgsc plants.Can you please tell me if they are finicky or have any special needs? My wife suffers from a chronic kidney disease and must take a grip of pharmaceuticals everyday. She uses cannabis to counteract the side effects. interestingly enough though, the strains that are most effective are the chem/sour funky stinky ones,and of course it has to be very potent.Works out fine because those are my favorites too.:stinkyfeet:;) Fruitier,sweeter strains so far dont quite do it after about 2 days. To me this is evidence of the psycho or bioactivity of terpenes.
Sorry to hijack.... just looking for some new funk:yuck::hungry::) thank you

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
FLEX DROP A BOMB ON EM!!!!! #IFWT
Thanks ez! :)

Dude that #2 is sexy! You can definitely see the forum influence in all do those phenos....

Those Casey's are gonna be huge!
You are definitely right about the chem x gsc #2....she's got a lot of forum cut in her. I think the dried flowers are gonna look pretty darn close to spot on but larger. She does has that rank chem mixed in with that strong gsc smell. Her and the chem x gsc #1 are in a battle for best pheno for sure. I'm really digging pheno #1.... it's probably one of the strongest smelling plants iv ever had in my garden or came across period. I'm talking a little sugar leaf touch and that funky smell is on you for hours no matter how hard you wash your hands. It's incredible. The Casey crosses are swelling up by the day but so are those afghans. All in all I'd say with the 9 plants under This 1k light I'll hit 2 fulls which I personally think is good considering it's my first run with them from seed and they are assorted phenos.

Looking good homeboy!
Thanks buddy :)

These puppies are growing themselves. Pretty happy with these Devine seeds so far.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Really beautiful ladies SMF! Chunkly dunkly. Im curious about the chemdxgsc plants.Can you please tell me if they are finicky or have any special needs? My wife suffers from a chronic kidney disease and must take a grip of pharmaceuticals everyday. She uses cannabis to counteract the side effects. interestingly enough though, the strains that are most effective are the chem/sour funky stinky ones,and of course it has to be very potent.Works out fine because those are my favorites too.:stinkyfeet:;) Fruitier,sweeter strains so far dont quite do it after about 2 days. To me this is evidence of the psycho or bioactivity of terpenes.
Sorry to hijack.... just looking for some new funk:yuck::hungry::) thank you
Hey trip

If your looking for super funky then these Chemdog D x gsc are what you want. I will warn you that some phenos are ultra rank and strong smelling so if odor is an issue you might wanna get better air filters or flat out no run these. Like iv said a few times, the chem x gsc #1 is probably the strongest smelling plant iv ever had in my garden and my garden has seen a decent share of strains over the last decade plus. The gsc is pretty known to have that couch lock type high when we'll medicated with it. Most people I know get extreme munchies from it. The Chemdog D is known to be pretty strong meds also. So the combination of the two if you find a pheno you like (which from my experience isn't hard) will please the both of you. There is no sweet or sour smells with these chem x gsc, it's pure rotten skunk cookie dough smell with more rotten skunk thrown in.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Shit is all looking tight bro , very nice work - there blowing up for sure ......
Thanks man. It was a pretty nice run. There's definitely phenos to be found from each of the seed stock crosses. Some decent producers as well

Lets see some flix!!!!
Working on the pics from the last week of flower. My so card won't let me take files off it....Shit is saying corrupt or unreadable file. My buddy is gonna have a look at it. Till then I have some dried nugget shots taken with my phone

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Afghan x hells angels og #2
20140504 083648

This pheno is pure og kush. I couldn't pick up on any afghan present. Super earthy with a nice fuel and slight lemon pledge thing going on. Smoke is super pleasant, not racy yet not sleep smoke....perfect daytime happy smoke.

Afghan x hells angels og #3
20140505 073818

This pheno is a pretty solid 50/50 mix. Got a bit of the Afghan type smell. A slight burnt rubber mixed with a nice og tone to it. Smooth smoke and is good either day or night. This one makes me a little more casual then pheno #2. Yields were slightly higher on this one then the #2 as well.

Afghan x hells angels og #4
20140504 095050

This was a afghan dom pheno as far as structure and aroma go. She's a sharp burnt rubber kush smell with none of the lemon pledge but does have a fuel to her. This was the largest yielding of the Afghan x ha phenos I ran. Flowers were nice a dense and people really have seemed to dig this one. Leans indica and is more a night smoke for most people though I do enjoy it during the day as its a slight pain killer.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Casey Jones x hells angels #1
20140502 184345 1

My favorite out of the Casey Jones x hells angels phenos. This one has a solid yield. Buds were more og then most og cuts iv ran. Smoke is thick and very mouth coating in flavor. A definition og kush inhale with a somewhat sour kush stick to your pallet exhale. Everyone that has sampled this pheno loved it. She's gonna get another run for sure. A truly awesome pheno

Casey Jones x hells angels #2
20140504 093440

This pheno came out with a somewhat sour fuel kush taste and smell. It's like a sour burn your nostrils almost cat pass bit smell. The smoke is real sour fuel. It's a mouth coater and lasts on the pallet for a bit. Really enjoy the flavor of this stuff. Yields were solid and trim was quite easy.

Casey Jones x hells angels #3
20140505 073646

A pure og kush pheno for the most part. Yields and structure were better then pure og kush cuts. She was mostly lemon pledge with a strong kush back end on the exhale. Easy to trim and was a easy plant to make happy. She didn't demand much. I think this pheno could have been fed more on the heavy side. All and all very enjoyable to smoke and to grow. This was the highest yielding pheno from this run.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Chemdog D x girl scout cookies #1
20140503 115729

Full on rank stank nuggets. This girl was the highlight of this test grow. She's full on Chemdog D with full on gsc right on top of the smell. This pheno held nothing back in the smell department. By far some of the loudest smelling herb iv ever came across. It's like a rotten skunk got ran over by a truck full of dead skunks.... but in the best way possible. Yields were very solid for a gsc hybrid. Flowers were just beautiful and most def she will be around for a while. She very fast made it to the list with some of my favorite smoke iv ever grown.

Chemdog D x girl scout cookies #2
20140504 111454

Flat out this pheno has more cookie dough smell then the forum cut gsc I run. It has more dough smell then any cookies iv ever had. The smoke and bud is straight cookie dom but with a bumped yield from the chem side. She's the cookies on roids pheno. Nice solid dense flowers and much less picky then the gsc cuts. Very enjoyable smoke. She will be kept also for sure.

Chemdog D x girl scout cookies #4
20140504 210820

Looks cookies dom yet has a decent amount of chem to it. This one took more of the cookie smell with a little stank added from the chem. Her structure was full on gsc. Her flowers are dense like gsc. Her smoke is a even blend of chem and cookies. She was the lowest yield from the gsc crosses and out of any of the other Devine plants tested this run. The smoke is exceptional but she is quite the picky eater. Definitely was looking for a stank pheno with cookie dom to it and increased yields. Not sure if I'll run this pheno again but 100% myself and my patients are enjoying the heck out of this smoke

Big thanks to logic and all the farm members to popped in for the support :). Divine has some KILLER gear and if anyone has the chance to grab some definitely don't sleep on it.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Killer run Skunk! I like the favorites you picked out they look stellar that Afgan#4 and Chem cookie #1 wow!:cigar:
Thanks man. That chem cookie #1 is just insanity. Same with the chem cookie #2. Should be cool to see these ran again as clones in a nice grow room instead of a tent lol. I bet I'll be amazed how much better they are even then these with more watts and a way more controlled in environment

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Man I love it when a plan comes together! Excellent run right there SMF! Shit is inspiring!
Thanks my friend. Between logics gear and caps teas it makes growing some fire pretty easy for sure!

@Skunkmasterflex between you n @waayne yall have me sold on the logic Chem cookies....GREAT JOB BRUH!!!!
Thanks for the kind words ez. Waayne is one hell of a grower. He was the one that originally inspired me as well lol

hey skunkmasterflex looks like some killer dank there thanks for taking the time to post a grow log, enjoy your harvest :cigar:
Top notch harvest. Everyone went nuts over quite a few of the phenos that were found. I have cuts from the seeds I'm about to flip at a new spot, I'll make sure to post some of those pics as well.
Thanks again for the chance to run some of the fine divine genetics my friend :). Killer job on all these

waayne

waayne

@Skunkmasterflex you weren't joking around the other day when you told me these turned out really excellent.
Beautiful work my friend!

I can nearly smell those cookie crosses from here;)

Those Casey x Hells Angels look really impressive,the Casey hybrids are always really tasty

Beautiful run man,you killed it!

Last edited:
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
@Skunkmasterflex you weren't joking around the other day when you told me these turned out really excellent.
Beautiful work my friend!

I can nearly smell those cookie crosses from here;)

Those Casey x Hells Angels look really impressive,the Casey hybrids are always really tasty

Beautiful run man,you killed it!
Thanks waayne :)

You were definitely right in the beginning about needing a nice carbon filter to be able to take care of the stank. When these girls were drying I converted a 5x5 tent into a drying room and put filters in there with fan. The minute I kicked the fans off and started to cut buds of stalks the whole place reeked to high hell. A zip of those chem cookie #1 I swear can barely be contained no matter what you do. Divine gear has keepers

Also props on your sour x gsc.... Looking kill my friend.

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Damn Skunk! You killed those!

That Casey x HA 1 looks like some roided out OG! Bad ass keeper bro....and those Chem Cookies all look beautiful as well....

I'll take one of each! LOL....

soserthc1

soserthc1

yep awesome log start to finish , did them some justice skunk glad to see you killing it again beautiful nugs

Top Bottom