• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn Skunk! You killed those!

That Casey x HA 1 looks like some roided out OG! Bad ass keeper bro....and those Chem Cookies all look beautiful as well....

I'll take one of each! LOL....
Canna that Casey x ha #1 is definitely like a og on roids. What a great cross. It's typically a cross I probably wouldn't have picked up myself but gave it everything I had being it was a test grow. In the end the Casey crosses turned out fire and I'm glad I got to run them. Some pretty big yields came off these divine seeds. All the chem cookie phenos were fire. They were also all super loud smelling. I'm very impressed with logics work on all this stuff

yep awesome log start to finish , did them some justice skunk glad to see you killing it again beautiful nugs
Thanks buddy. This was kinda getting back into the Grove of things for me. Took cuts off the phenos I liked best and have them rocking in new environments so I'm sure I'll do them even better next round. Wait till you see the new rooms in got going :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Some pics from this run....clones are coming along better then the seed run.
All pics taken at day 38 from flip....

Chemdog D x gsc #3
Chemcook3 2

Chemdog D x gsc #5
Chemcook5

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
My keeper from the Casey Jones x hells angels seeds.... the #3 at day 38 from flip.
Caseyha4

This pheno is awesome. Some of the best tasting smoke iv had in a while. Mouth coating citrus og. Much better this run from clone. Keepin her around for a bit

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin good in there skillet. Was the #3 Chemdog D x gsc the stinker? Looks like some nice tops are comin!
What up TG! The #3 in the end after running clones of the best 3 (#1,3,5) is my all around favorite. The #1 has that raw stank from the d with added skunky funk from the gsc. It's probably the loudest smelling but not as dense and not quite as frosted as the 3 or 5. The 5 is a weaker version but very similar the the 3. It doesn't even yield as good as the 3 does. So in general the 3 will be the keeper for sure. I'm glad I kept the 3 best and ran them all again as from seed the #1 and #2 seemed the best....from clone on the second clone run the #2 is a very watered down version of 3 and 5. Crazy how things work out but in the end that #3 is some straight up fire with a nice mix to the normal gsc you always see. She's a icy one.

Greasy Fire Bro Looking Stellar!
Thanks buddy! I'm definitely diggin the chem cooks better then the straight gsc....plus yields are much better lol

Yuup Skunk all looking like some greaszy ass Dank!
They are definitely some greezy ladies. Love having rooms to run in now instead of just tents. Tents are great for when a room isn't a option but rooms crush in the quality and environment control department

damn those are some greasy girls. awesome work.
Thanks my friend.....just trying to hold it down swamp life status in the dirty mitten :D

DC105

DC105

Straight fire you got skunk! I was torn over Chemdog D or the true og cross.I went with the true OG, even tho I've not sen much on that cross. Beautiful work!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
In the end the Chemdog d x GSC #3 was the keeper from this pheno hunt after running the best 3 phenos again. I still kept the Chemdog d x GSC #1 as well since a lot of patients were diggin the smoke

Chemdog d x GSC #3......just finishing up

I honestly as digging this cut more then any GSC iv had yet to date. She's a real epic pheno find
Killer work on these @logic . Feel free to use the picture if you need one for these seeds.
~SMF~

waayne

waayne

In the end the Chemdog d x GSC #3 was the keeper from this pheno hunt after running the best 3 phenos again. I still kept the Chemdog d x GSC #1 as well since a lot of patients were diggin the smoke

Chemdog d x GSC #3......just finishing up
View attachment 419158

I honestly as digging this cut more then any GSC iv had yet to date. She's a real epic pheno find
Killer work on these @logic . Feel free to use the picture if you need one for these seeds.

~SMF~
Wow man that #3 pheno looks incredible
Really beautiful work @Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow man that #3 pheno looks incredible
Really beautiful work @Skunkmasterflex
Thanks my friend! You have to give this one a whirl....she's just insane. That pic actually makes her look less then she is and this pheno actually produces solid. I can't wait to post some dry flower shots

Top Bottom