Afghan x Hells angel og & Casey jones x Hells angel og

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
In the end the Chemdog d x GSC #3 was the keeper from this pheno hunt after running the best 3 phenos again. I still kept the Chemdog d x GSC #1 as well since a lot of patients were diggin the smoke

Chemdog d x GSC #3......just finishing up
View attachment 419158

I honestly as digging this cut more then any GSC iv had yet to date. She's a real epic pheno find
Killer work on these @logic . Feel free to use the picture if you need one for these seeds.
~SMF~
Very stunning pheno there ! looks like solid trichs nice job!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Killer work bro! Top notch dank!
Thanks prime c! :)

Very stunning pheno there ! looks like solid trichs nice job!
What's up medusa. ...some good phenos in this cross. This one just really stood out ya know

Very nice skunk.Bomb flowers,exemplary skills. Thanks for the report,very complete...my pack has been ordered:)
Bro I'm stocked for you to run these. They are just killer. Hard to choose your keeper. I'll be looking for your pics once you got these babies running

Stellar work SMF!
Thanks for the kind words thoth.... smoke reports coming soon

Bro your killing it! Looking at your threads makes my plants seem inadequate. I have a feeling that if we switched plants I'd still feel the same way. You've got a superior thumb my man.
Oh man you are to kind. But iv seen your grows and plants and your no slouch yourself. I could learn plenty from you my friend. Keep killing it and I'll definitely keep watching :)

Explains why u can't sleep Skunk to much dank to think about !!! M
Lol. You have the same problem. I see you on here at night. Probably stressing like a pimp from all those ladies you gotta keep it check

true grit

true grit

In the end the Chemdog d x GSC #3 was the keeper from this pheno hunt after running the best 3 phenos again. I still kept the Chemdog d x GSC #1 as well since a lot of patients were diggin the smoke

Chemdog d x GSC #3......just finishing up
View attachment 419158

I honestly as digging this cut more then any GSC iv had yet to date. She's a real epic pheno find
Killer work on these @logic . Feel free to use the picture if you need one for these seeds.
~SMF~

Hot damn! Looking fuego homie

Top Bottom