Afghi

• Thread starter Afghi420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Afghi420

Afghi420

Afghi
Afghi 2
Well after some searching around i have finally found myself some good afghi.. This is just some stuff i bought on the street but it is quite nice, i loaded up just to make sure i will be smoking my favorite weed for a couple months atleast :) Anyways, this strain is an Afghi strain, i have left a few other posts around describing an old afghi strain i grew close to 15 years ago in eastern Canada. I will put some pics of the current afghi strain i have up.. Basically the old strain i had was a short plant, a low yielder that produced buds that barely had any crystal on them, yet were the stickiest gooey buds ever... The smell is very unique and hard to explain, i just know it as afghi smell.. Since the old afghi i had, and the numerous afghi crosses that have been floating around my area in the past decade all have a similar smell.. Yet none of the current afghi's are even close to the old afghi.. The smell was kind of skunky yet different, and so strong it went through walls.. One joint would smell the entire house up very strong. There is an afghi strain at kc brains that sounds interesting. They make a point of saying the strain doesn't have much crystal, which is something similar to my old afghi strain.. It's as if the resin was inside the buds not spread out across buds, no crystal at all really yet super sticky. The high of this old afghi was major couchlock that5 lasted a strong 4-5 hours. I have been searching the seed banks for a similar strain.. Actually the LA Confidential is interesting, they say it is from an old 'affie' in la.. I see a lot of afghi strains that look all sparkly and full of red hair, but that was nothing like the old afghi i had.. Even this afghi i have now, it is pretty shitty looking stuff, yet it is very potent weed. It has a bit of red hair in it and not much crystal at all, the smell is definitly afghi but not nearly as strong as the old stuff, but it is there. The high is different then anything i have smoked in awhile, it is such a comfortable long lasting high, i absolutely love it. If i could just find this strain in seed form, and perhaps with a stronger afghi smell and bit of a stronger high would be nice. Here is a couple pics anyway to kind of get the idea.

Afghi420

Afghi420

I feel you brother......old ghani's are a rare bird these days. Real ghani's have many smells or ranges of smells classified as ghani/indica. Pepper,citrus,mint,almonds,skunky,hashy etc. Ive seen about every spectrum I believe...as have others Im sure.
With respect to your space and time and money...LA isnt for you.......if your looking for a ghani....as you describe.

If I were in the area you r.....Id make some friends.....that Auto Affie is up there........

Why do you say that about the LA? Isn't the LA a kick ass indica with a long lasting heavy stone?

spaceoddity

spaceoddity

ive had killer La con... had a very deep earthy scent. reminiscent of puppy breath

J

John Ditchweed

ive had killer La con... had a very deep earthy scent. reminiscent of puppy breath

I have had some nice La as well smelled like dirty socks or a strong french cheese. very unique smell taste

J

John Ditchweed

yeah it does wish I could get some more.... sometimes I find it weird that if its pot and smells that way its a good thing but anything else and it would just plan out right stink.

Afghi420

Afghi420

Ive yet to be impressed with any LA Ive seen bro. Id surely not devote any of my space to it.

Well it's been about 2 months since i chopped my LA's.. And i didn't want to believe it but you were right, nothing special in that smoke at all.. There was one pheno i saw that was quite nice, very strong fuel type smell (well most of the plants had that smell), but as for the high it has no legs at all and is nothing special. Only lasts maybe an hour or so, and a weak high at that. This fall i think im going to go with a strain i found called couchlock.. It sounds like exactly what im looking for in a strain.. If i can't find that im going to look into the Afghani Dream possibly or maybe Deep Wreck from the rev.. Im not fucking around with wasted grow's anymore though, done that too many times. There is no reason why after all the money i have spent on seeds that i don't have jar loads of the kind of weed i want to smoke... The length of the high is a big thing for me, i cannot stand bud that doesn't get you high for a minimum of 2 full hours, but im looking more for something along the lines of my old afghi, an indica that has a 5 hour high. I've recently tried some well grown og kush, purple kush and rockstar kush.. (Actually kept a couple seeds and have 3 plants vegging of the rockstar now). The og i had was beautiful smoke with a 2 hour high or so, nice but nothing near my old afghi.. The purple kush reminded me of an old White widow plant i grew over a decade ago, had a high kind of like taking one hit of acid, i was going to take the dog for a walk after smoking a hoot of the purple kush and was a little too paranoid to want to venture into public, now that i like... The rockstar kush had a fairly decent 1 1/2 high or so, very nice ghani smell in the backround though.. Anyways if all else fails maybe i will just try and find a reliable place that has purple kush seeds, as i know that high would satisfy me until i find some real Afghi.. Take it easy man.. Here's a pic of the RockStar, those huge fat leaves remind me of the afghi, and you can smell some faint afghi in the bud, so possibly some ghani genetics somewhere in this strain...
June28RSKush

Afghi420

Afghi420

If you want stinky bro....get some ECSD or Original Diesel. Ive had experienced smokers from this site...swear I had a skunk with me lol.

so is that what the diesel strain smells like, roadkill skunk? I've always thought the real diesel or possibly some chemdawgs might have that kind of smell.. I've really wanted to try some Chemdog strain, like the Tres Dawg.. Really though i need to find something that has that familiar comforting stone that my old afghi had, was almost like heroin, it sort of wrapped you in a comforting cocoon for hours... man i miss that kind of high..

Afghi420

Afghi420

I knw the feeling bro, Ive hunted for a ghani like the ones I had back in late 80;s. To date nothing has been as good tasting periode. Nor have I been able to get tht expansion tht would occur, I recently crossed pure kush to WOT paki #6. Hoping to find something tht stands out in these.
No I wouldn't say the diesels are roadkill. However thy do have tht odor in their profiles. The skunkiest smelling strains I can think of are.....AK47 and diesel. If I was gonna try another it would be....Aurora Indica from Nirvanna. Silver back swore by it, and it was his go to indica.

Recently got to grow the Chemdog 91...it has a good powerful stone and is heavy indica tasting.

I remember the other chem i was thinking of, it's guava chem, that one along with the tres dawg were two that sounded very special with a long lasting high.. Did the chem's you tried have long legs?

EVOKE

EVOKE

not to change your afghni quest but you need to try GSC its has a long last couchlock high....

Afghi420

Afghi420

not to change your afghni quest but you need to try GSC its has a long last couchlock high....

i think i will check them out again.. I have actually been thinking about the gsc lately just because i know how popular they are and if a strain is THAT popular there has got to be a good reason for it.. It seems thats the high a lot of people really love, its just hard to come by.. My old afghi had a high that would be similar to heroin i guess, very euphoric... I would have loved to have gotten my old afghi strain tested just so i would know the percentages of some of the cannabinoids, man that would be so helpful... Although im sure the gsc has been tested by now.. Is it hard to come by quality seeds of the gsc? I think BC Bud Depot has the strain, not sure if it's the real deal or not, i would just like to order within Canada if possibly so they don't get scooped by customs. take it easy.

MiMadman

MiMadman

Hows the ghani hunt going 420? Have u tryed ghash? G13xhp old 88 Sensi seed stock. Sure are some pretty indica plants. What have u found?

Latest posts

Top Bottom