African Black Magic/ Ituri Norie

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prince Blanc

Prince Blanc

Damn it, it really seem unlikely we'll find this gem. How the hell did it get lost from the community? Madness to let something like this go. Or was it literally only the one guy who managed to get his hands on it? I wonder if it even still exists in Malawi. A lot can change in a few short years...

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

No I read somewhere (I can't remember at the time) that the pygmies have been growing and smoking weed for thousands of years. It said that maybe the Arabs traded marijuana with the Ethiopians and then some of those strains migrated with the Ethiopians as the went across Africa specificity to central Africa. That's why there's an old legend in Ethiopia about a black weed strain that is said to be the strongest in the world that was in the valley of Gojjam (now Bure). They think it was a strain from King Solomon's garden.

4 Dragons

4 Dragons

I smoked this back in 75'. Very freaky looking and potent for sure. Not to burst anyone's bubble but it's not the most potent sativa out there. When I lived in Botswana I had some very uncomfortable stuff out there that wasn't even mature. I would say that the Black magic is slightly less potent than a very good Colombian Punto Rojo. All that being said I would not turn my back on it that's for sure. I have Black Congolese and Congo Pointe Noir that I'm sure will give the magic a run for it's money. Chocolate Colombian as well...

Top Bottom