Afternoon Delight /300w Led/scrog

• Thread starter Snakeskins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

So I have seeds which I happen to have to have found in an eighth of dispensary weed which was called Afternoon Delight. For the first time ever, I'll know the name of strain I'll be cultivating.

I'm popping 5 seeds and growing 4 plants, the estimated outcome will be 1-2 females FTW. They will veg out under a combined 310 watts of cfls then later be flowered with a 300w led all in a 2×3 square space. They will all be topped and trained under a scrOG net.

Afternoon delight 300w ledscrog
Erick31876

Erick31876

Awesome. I do the cfl's for my seedlings also. Im thinking of adding some for some side lighting in my flower room since it is so small and gets filled upand the lower branches by the walls dont grt much if any light penetration. Looking forward to see how this turns out. Good luck with your grow

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Awesome. I do the cfl's for my seedlings also. Im thinking of adding some for some side lighting in my flower room since it is so small and gets filled upand the lower branches by the walls dont grt much if any light penetration. Looking forward to see how this turns out. Good luck with your grow
Thx brother

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I use a roofing product called TPO. Basically I can make a room a swimming pool if I want to. TPO has the most reflectivity from UV rays in the roofing industry that is out on the market. It eliminates any side lighting that is needed and clean up is sweet and easy.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

It seems that only 4 sprouts will survive. One of the germinated seeds was fully exposed above the top soil and caused to dry out in the artificial elements. No worries because I planned for 4 plants (or ultimately, at least 1 female) anyway.

20181023 054654
20181023 054643
Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

So I have seeds which I happen to have to have found in an eighth of dispensary weed which was called Afternoon Delight. For the first time ever, I'll know the name of strain I'll be cultivating.

I'm popping 5 seeds and growing 4 plants, the estimated outcome will be 1-2 females FTW. They will veg out under a combined 310 watts of cfls then later be flowered with a 300w led all in a 2×3 square space. They will all be topped and trained under a scrOG net.
I have had the pleasure of growing the Afternoon Delight for a long time now..this strain is fire and crosses excellent ...rock em bro ~

Top Bottom