airstones for waterfarms

• Thread starter bongtime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bongtime

slright noobgrower here i have just bought 2 waterfarms and i have drilled extra holes in the drip tray would i get better results in growth if i added 1 6in
round air stones to the res..but i read it raises the ph a lot..i am just trying
to find out if its worth spending 80bucks on a new air pump and 2 airstones
cheers Bongtime..

Legallyflying

Legallyflying

more air will not raise your PH. If it does, there is something else going on. The more air the better.

Just as an FYI, the more money you can spend on an airstone the happier you are going to be. Check out the sintered alita airstones. They don't clog.

drunknbass

drunknbass

more air will not raise your PH. If it does, there is something else going on. The more air the better.

Just as an FYI, the more money you can spend on an airstone the happier you are going to be. Check out the sintered alita airstones. They don't clog.

if i ever use my waterfarms i will add airstones, just for peace of mind. when the drip ring gets clogged its a pita to fix with full size plants in there. at least if you had an airstone and the drip ring stuff clogged youd still have something keeping your water moving.

Top Bottom