Ak-48 Auto First Grow

• Thread starter King boona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
King boona

King boona

Hey guys I'm new to the site and I'm excited to share my first grow so any tips will be greatly appreciated.

So I planted my seeds 1 popped up alot quicker so only got 1 in the tent atm.
So day 6 looking ok as far as I no.
Im using a 250watt led along with a coke cfl's.
Biobizz nutes.
Also i have put domes over her for humidity but can't get it over 60% any tips on this might help.

Ak 48 auto first grow
Ak 48 auto first grow 2
Ak 48 auto first grow 3
Toaster79

Toaster79

Looking good so far. No need to get humidity over 60%. But you should lower it once in flower.

Keep it green

++++Vibes

H

happy b

take off the dome its not needed and it could kill of your plant.your plants need fresh air to grow at a decent rate.its very important to not slow down the growth of an auto.its not like normal weed were you can keep your plants in veg until theyr big ennough to flower.if you dont pot up in time or slow growth in any other way it will decrease your yeild.put the seedling straight into the pot its going to finish in to let it strech its roots.what light cycle are they on?what size pots do you plan on finishing in?

King boona

King boona

Wow thanx for the quick replies.
I will remove the dome asap I was worried not to use a dome because of my first attempt was a flop and I put it down to humidity but that was a different strain.
I plan on finishing in 5gallon pots which I will transfer to as soo as possible if you think that's a good idea. The lights are on 24hours atm.

King boona

King boona

I also gave it its first watering on day 3 from the bottom with 2ml of bio bizz rooting liquid. Seemed happy with that.
How reliable are these feminised seeds? Wot are the odds of still getting a male.

H

happy b

Good.keep em on 24/7.you wont need fiv gallon pots for an auto.three would be more than enuff(most autos are pretty small)but if 5g pots is all you got them just dont over water the soil as it can severely stunt growth.do you have constant access to your plants 24/7? If you do just lightly water a little ring of soil around the root zone.DONT water till all the dirt is wet.in such a big pot it will only cause problems.any other questions dont hezitate to ask bud.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Let them grow a bit then transplant. Keep in mind that autos are more nute sensitive than photos so take it easy with those nutes although they're organic and people say it's hard to burn plants with those. I wouldn't introduce nutes until two weeks then start with 1ml/l of grow and up 1ml every feeding. When they start to flower introduce bloom in combination with grow. Work your way with grow down and up bloom. What else have you got from biobizz?

+++++Vibes

King boona

King boona

Without the domes the humidity will drop to about 40 will the plant survive this?

H

happy b

Yrs of course it will be fine.you have my word.iv been growing for over a decade.i wouldnt giv advice i wasnt 100% sure of.if something goes wrong it wont hav anything to do with the lack of a dome

Toaster79

Toaster79

Sure they will. You can also mist them with a sprayer. Have got yourself biobizz heaven. You can use it as foliar 1ml/l if you feel your grow space is too dry. They wont mind some aminos.

+++++Vibes

Toaster79

Toaster79

That should do. But like I said take it easy on those nutes. They won't start showing any difference until about 3-4 days after feeding so be patient. Feed/water constantly and keep to your schedule.

+++++Vibes

King boona

King boona

I'm just a worrier because I stuck all my gear on the credit card lol and just wana grow some buds =p.
I have an led from Marshbrook can't find any reviews so hoping it's good enough.

King boona

King boona

So as it's an auto do I still need to go 12/12 during flowering?

Toaster79

Toaster79

No, they'll flower no matter what your lighting cycle is. Most auto growers grow on 20/4 cycle as far as I'm educated, some prefer 24/0, but I'd say that's stressing plants since they need some rest too.

Mars hydro is ok i guess. Haven't heard people complaining about it.

I'll be popping some autos myself next week so we can go through this together ;)
I have some Sweet Seeds Red Poison and Dimafem Critical+2.0

+++++Vibes

Top Bottom