Alaska med patients thread

• Thread starter mrhouston907
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrhouston907

What's up. Finally have Dr approving cards up here. Been a Med patient for 6 yrs now. I hear we may actually get a dispensary soon too. Guess we'll have to see.

cannabeans

cannabeans

mrhouston907,
I would like to warn you about " The healing center medical clinic".
Im not sure if this is the route that you took to get your medical card, but the person who run's the "The healing Center Medical Clinic" is nothing but a thief. Be very careful around this man. His name is "Mike", and if given the oppurtunity he will rip you off. He will tell you that he has Clinics in a few different states, Montana and Colorado and Arizona. He will say that he has lawyers and all the other bullshit in order to make himself look like he is legit, But deep down that man is only looking to make money, and not to help people! I am speaking from experience!!!

For you own sake.... Do not believe his hype! You may find yourself with a court case in the state and he and his "lawyers" will be no where to be found!

M

mrhouston907

Ya, that's the where the rapid rate of new cards is coming from. Think something like 200 cards since January. I've had mine for 6years now, got mine in the valley. But I no that there's a Guy from Montana who's been coming up every month signing the paperwork for 225$ a head. My opinion is its good. Last year I was 1 of 38 people who had a card, that's crap, ya no, we've been a Med state since 98.

Dunge

Dunge

So where is the legal frame work for legal trade in medical mj in Alaska?
Who do I need to support to push this along?
How many Alaskans are we here on the farm?
Weigh in fellow northerners.

M

mrhouston907

I've been trying to research what it would take to obtain a "permit" to legally produce medical cannabis seeds, but I can't really find a whole lot. I'd imagine with the amount if people starting to obtain Med cards here, its only a matter of time before somebody tries to open a dispensary. Just don't think there are enough cardholders to open one yet. Also I believe the Alaska law says that you can't sell medical marijuana, so supplying a dispensary may be a problem. Not a whole lot has changed in mmj law since being voted in. I just hope that all these new cards being approved doesn't have a negative effect on mmj law here in AK.

akhippi

akhippi

So where is the legal frame work for legal trade in medical mj in Alaska?
Who do I need to support to push this along?
How many Alaskans are we here on the farm?
Weigh in fellow northerners.
Been here for 7 years and staying up here!

cannabeans

cannabeans

here's the problem....

That is the person that I was refering to! The problem that has happened in the past, is that a whole slew of "new patients" will be signed up. His doctor will sign anyone with 225 dollars. This will bring negative attention the the Medical Marijuana Act that your state has enacted. Once this negative attention hits the newspaper. Those journalists will put even more negative spin on things... Then the next session the legislator comes in with sweeping changes to the medical marijuana act.(Thanks to the press) Those changes will not be good! and Mike will never be seen again...... Alaskan's will be left with a very shitty medical marijuana act,(Just look into Colorado's and Montana's Medical Marijuana History. Mike testified to Montana's Legislator and look what happened.) Mike will then set his sights on the next "state" poised on enacting a Medical Marijuana Act as his next victim....

Look into this mans past, as he is a scammer! He has done exactly what I had mentioned above in 2 states Colorado and Montana, leaving a long trail of good, hard working, honest people that he has ripped off in his wake.......

He ripped me off personally!!! He lied to my face!
This man should not be trusted!

vRikuu

vRikuu

Good Luck Guys. No you will get to feel what it is like on the West Coast. We have it good here.

Dunge

Dunge

Just yesterday my daughter was refused a doctors signature for the second time (second doctor).
Who is intimidating Alaska doctors?
My daughter is dealing with MS, and MMJ helps her, so there should be no question of getting a signature.
What are we to do?
Without a card we are engaged in illegal activity.
We would prefer to act within the law.

A

alaskaman

I've got an Alaska MMC and sure wish there was a dispensary up here. Are we ever going to get them up here?

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

I know this might not be the right spot to ask, and if anyone can direct me to the right spot that would be great. I am looking for information on MM in Yukon. Any ideas?

S

Stoney Burke

The Doctor that Mike Smith of the THC Medical Clinic in Anchorage has been using has been forbidden to practice medicine in the state of Arizona and hopefully will shortly be loosing his ability to practice medicine in Alaska as well. THC medical has been advising people that once they get a card they can just order seeds through the mail. That is a false statement and the US Post Office will have you arrested for violation of the law if you do so.
Mike Smith has told me three times directly in the last 48 hours that he is a law enforcement officer. Is that who you want to get your medical marijuana card from?

Dunge

Dunge

and hopefully will shortly be loosing his ability to practice medicine in Alaska as well.

Do you have a reason for saying this?
Smith is the only one I know of who is stepping into these dangerous waters.
Talk about putting a target on your back.
My daughter has a card.
Without Smiths efforts she would not have one.
Seems that simple to me.

S

Stoney Burke

Do you have a reason for saying this?
Smith is the only one I know of who is stepping into these dangerous waters.
Talk about putting a target on your back.
My daughter has a card.
Without Smiths efforts she would not have one.
Seems that simple to me.
All you would have had to do was locate any Alaska Dr willing to sign off for your Daughters condition, pay his fee and pay Alaska $25.00, and then pay a $20 renewal, Mike Smith will charge you a couple hundred more to do that renewal for you.
The Dr he is using to approve prescriptions in Alaska was very recently found to be "unsafe to practice medicine" by the state of Arizona Medical Review Board based on their own neuropsychological examination of him, I feel the Alaska DHSS will be looking closely at the mans abilities to prescribe medication in Alaska (They told me they would). A friend found a Dr in Valdez, drove down there, gave him $125 for the exam, paid his $25 to the State of Alaska and got his card, no pain, no strain. Smith has a reputation for stepping in something and it's not water, just try a Google on his name in Montana.
potdoc1.jpg

http://alaskahemp.com

cannabeans

cannabeans

I wondered why he left Arizona as fast as he did....Now, I know why.
I thank the universe daily for taking him out of Montana.

Dunge

Dunge

You didn't understand my original complaint.
I could find NO doctor in Fairbanks to sign for my daughter.
Valdez is 400 miles south.
If you have names in Fairbanks, please PM me.
I have no interest in providing the Feds with a doctor hit list.

PS my impression of the Dr. was "kindly older gentleman" signing a form for needy applicants.
What drives your vendetta, and what makes you think any of us could survive a neurophychiological evaluation?
And what the fuck is that?

Top Bottom