Alien Dog (6 weeks) in organic soil.

• Thread starter UNITEDGROOVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

What up farmers.. Here is the Alien Dog just starting its 6th week. Can't wait for this one to finish. Out of 5 beans found this lovely lady. Bigups to Swerve,Obs & Logic for bringing this to the farm. :smiley_joint:

Picture 409
Picture 401
Picture 415
Picture 421
Picture 425
B

Beasters X Haze

WOW... talk about iced out.. and only at 6 weeks.. you've got a winner on your hands bro. cheers

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Wow..Im gonna have to Get me some Alien Dog..And hope I can grow it half as good as you..Thats Bomb!!!!! Thanks for shareing ..take care an:d be safe

:passingjoint:

H

Highagain

Amazing work UnitedG!!! What kinda smells you getting from them?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Wow im going to nominate one of these shots for POTM I will have to pick between some sick ass iced out ALIEN ..I have 8 of these Aliens in veg I am hoping for a keeper if it looks anything like yours she will stay with me forever...JACK :smiley_joint:

O

Obsoul33t

good shit there man !

there are fantastic keepers in them beans .... new bad ass plants are popping up all over from that cross...

cheers

Obs

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

cool they look killer, so nice and frosty...i received a pak of aliendawg for freebies...with my cannacopia/chunky cheese..dj

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

By the way bro, is this from the original release, or the f2 freebies?

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Thanks a lot for the kind words fellas. Will keep you guys updated as they fatten up. :rasta2:

Highagain: Smells are kinda crazy, a bit kushy/hash/fruit smells, and very strong.

JACKMAYOFFER: Thanks for the Nomination bro. Good lookin! I'm sure you'll find a keeper.

Obsoul33t/Swerve: ITs all in the genes, thanks for spreading it out to us farmers.

Big Buddy: This is from the original release.

C

Compost

Wow, those girls look sweet!

I'm all about the organic soil, so please tell me more about you soil, and any amendments, and nutrition.

thx

:rasta2:

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

sick shit. i wanna here more about your set-up too, whatever you do you do it good.

Top Bottom