Alien Dog (6 weeks) in organic soil.

• Thread starter UNITEDGROOVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GreenGoo

UNITEDGROOVES Many props on your grow!

UNITEDGROOVES your grow and pheno look amazing!!Can we get a smoke report? Envious right now lol

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Amazing colas UNITEDGROOVES!!!

A

azmatis

serious looking dank man!!!
awesome job
organic too!
wow
much respect
azmatis

C

CAPO

Man I see feb's pix of the month! You got to do a proper smoke report on this Grooves!

No wonder Swerve is so stoked about the Aliens.......STELLAR!

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Were these from the original Chemdog x Afghani cross or was a LVPK/Afghani male used to create this cross? Looks awesome. *****(5 stars)

Thanks for the props guys.. Will do a smoke report veru soon. This run was from the original F1 batch that OBS was offering.. No LVPK/Afghani male used on this, it was Chemdog D X Alien Tech. But I do have a pack of the AlienOG (Alien Kush X Tahoe OG) that will be popped very soon.

D

dusty

Right on dude. Chemdog D/Afghani done to the max!! Again *****(5 stars!)

I bet that OG cross will be wild if you take it forward a couple steps

kroonboon

kroonboon

some of the most tasty/sticky looking flowers ever , good work

A

astonyx

man i wanna be smoking on some of that loooooks DANNNNNNNNNNK.:cool0044:

P

purpleblockhead

i hope you took clones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats fu-kn insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

Blueidpirate

This stuff looks amazing.... Great job. What were you using for nutes?

kinger

kinger

did you have any trouble popping these beans?I tried to pop four of them and no luck

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow man i think im gonna give the redeye f2 freebies a go. great job on that plant looks insanse bro. im actually hoping to find a male to back cross to the Chemdog D clone.

B

_BIG_YIELDS_

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that real??????????????????????? i want some!!!!!!!!!!!! thats insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much frost!!!!!!!!!!

O

organicmeds

Aliendog

Unitedgrooves I was curious if you were going to donate your cut to any of the clubs here in Cali? Would love to get a hold of that cut. Thanks

Trend

Trend

I got a cut of this...was wonder were there two versions?? I was told it was chem x alien tech(lvpk x ??) just curious for the real pedigree. Awesome plants bro

B

BongToker

hopefully u will be keeping this one around for it is a FIRE ASS pheno, i grew out a whole pack of these and didnt stubble on to anything that flame... great work man

O

organicmeds

I have been waiting on UNITEDGROOVES to see if he is going to be donating the cut to any clubs in Cali cause I would be first in line. That pheno looks insane

Top Bottom