Alien Dog (6 weeks) in organic soil.

• Thread starter UNITEDGROOVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slimjoint

prolly just to stoned on this shit to even get online.
Looks fucking dank

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Damn! That shizzle looks off the fukin hizzle... Straight dankness right there. I have 3 seedlings going of the AlienDog ATM. I hope they turn out as nice as yours did.

H

haze89

God damn dude. That is some serious nuggage you got going there.

N

NeonBlackFlag

Those look iced as fuck bro! I just picked some up at a club, wondering if they are heavy feeders or not?

pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

UNited grooves

Are you saying you grew the Alien Dog like you did with no Nutes just good organic soils and RO water?
What a Sexy bitch! My only thing I dont like is you said out of 5 seeds you got only 1 fem? Either way she was awesome! How was the smoke? I am actually not popping anything waiting for swerve to release the next Alien strain in April. You know where to getem now?

JH420

JH420

Those look iced as fuck bro! I just picked some up at a club, wondering if they are heavy feeders or not?

Not super heavy like my SFV OG but still heavier than average.

What a Sexy bitch! My only thing I dont like is you said out of 5 seeds you got only 1 fem?

I popped 5 and got 4 females.

I'm not wanting to answer on behalf of UnitedGrooves...just sharing my experience with this kick-ass strain.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
*Bump*

Hey any dried shots? Hash?

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Fuckin awesome pics bro!

I have some Alien OG just started. This makes me anxious as hell to get mine into flower.
Damn, I gotta quit coming here...its torture :)

M

Malachi

Damn homie this is some strait fire, ... any dried nug shots bro? This looks insane.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Sorry bros no dry shots right now. This is one solid plant very happy to find this gem the best strain from CC IMO.. Extreme resin production sticks to anything it touches, nothing but sugar leafs, good trim for bubble hash.. It smells really bad when trimming so odor control is a must. Foxfarm soil is the shit.. I used ocean forest with the FF nutes and solubles and had killer results. I'll def take some shots on the next run for the peeps, have 3 big ass moms just chillin waiting to be cloned.. can't wait to run her again.. Thanks all for the nice words..

JH420

JH420

I have my last Alien Dog seed on the go, early into flower...I think it's the similar pheno to what you got, very similar lookin leaves...god I hope it's that one! Must be an tweener pheno...

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Anyone other the the Farmer's in CO know where to score some beans of thie? I have F2s and I'm making F3s, but I would like this cross.
Cheers,
Crom

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

How did this thread not stay alive ???
Big ups to you @UNITEDGROOVES
Looks lovely , you ever breed her ? And was this a C.C. Strain ? If so is it still available ? Any Intersex Traits ? I'd like to Take some of these New Alien Lines & Breed them with the Old Original Aliendawg lines Out Here & see what happens

Top Bottom