Strain :ALIEN EXPRESS
Method Smoked :PIPE

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :VERY SWEET LIKE OPENING A BOX OF FRUITY PEBBLES
Associated smells of bud :

TASTE

Dominant flavor :LIKE EATING A BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) ILL GIVE IT A 9, ITS THE SMOOTHEST WE EVER HAD ..

- cough factor? : ITS SO SMOOTH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU TOOK A HIT UNTIL YOUR LUNGS FILL LIKE THEIR GOING TO EXPLODE THEN YOU COUGH YOUR ASS OFF..

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) THIS IS STRAIGHT UP COUCH LOCK BABY..

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 9, STRONGEST WE EVER HAD

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 4-5 HOURS

Use : Daytime/Bedtime BEDTIME SMOKE ONLY

Munchies? : yes/no WIFE SAID SHE WOULD GET FAT IF SHE SMOKE THIS EVERY DAY..
-----------------------------------------------------

CONCLUSION, THIS IS THE BEST SMOKE WE EVER HAD, THE FLAVOR, SMOOTHNESS, AND SMELL IS OUT TA THIS WORLD, THE ONLY REASON I GAVE IT A 2 ON SMOOTHNESS AND Potency IS THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING BETTER OUT THERE, SO FAR WE HAD GANGSTAHAZE,BLUEBERRY,BLACK RUSSIAN,OG KUSH,NORTHERN LIGHTS,GDP,QUERKLE AND THIS BEATS THEM ALL. I WASN'T GOING TO KEEP HER CAUSE THE YIELD AND STRETCH FACTOR BUT THE QUALITY IS JUST SUPERB. SHE ALWAYS WILL HAVE A SPOT IN MY GARDEN...

Alien express
darksideX

darksideX

wow..thanx for this nice report brah..i'm so glad that you 'r likin' the alien express..means alot to me man..and i'm very surprized that u say she beats all those killa strains u have listed..:icon_animal26:
thanx again for the luv..and for sharin' ur experience with her..
btw that bud looks dank man..seemz u got a real nice mix of both parents..
we'll see..but maybe i will make some f2's of the AE and try to bump up the yield abit..

hope everyone else who got some..will also enjoi this cross..:banana1sv6:

R

ritehandman

Damn,Im kicking myself because I missed out on AExpress.Nice report!

lollipopman

lollipopman

darkside thank you for sending them in, if you do f2's let me know....

omega i only got 1 female out of 4 seeds.

thanks everyone for the comments....

darksideX

darksideX

fo sure brah..u will get some if time has come..but it will take a bit..as i have ma hands fully loaded these dayz..but i def wanna work out the f2's..and maybe some new hybrids with her..time and gens will tell lol..
but hold ur ae clone if its possible..as in that original form i will not be able to make it again..'cause i lost the fumaggi dad..
thanx again for the nice report..

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name :LOLLIPOPMAN
Strain :ALIEN EXPRESS
Method Smoked :PIPE

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :VERY SWEET LIKE OPENING A BOX OF FRUITY PEBBLES
Associated smells of bud :

TASTE

Dominant flavor :LIKE EATING A BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) ILL GIVE IT A 2, ITS THE SMOOTHEST WE EVER HAD ..

- cough factor? : ITS SO SMOOTH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU TOOK A HIT UNTIL YOUR LUNGS FILL LIKE THEIR GOING TO EXPLODE THEN YOU COUGH YOUR ASS OFF..

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) THIS IS STRAIGHT UP COUCH LOCK BABY..

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 2, STRONGEST WE EVER HAD

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 4-5 HOURS

Use : Daytime/Bedtime BEDTIME SMOKE ONLY

Munchies? : yes/no WIFE SAID SHE WOULD GET FAT IF SHE SMOKE THIS EVERY DAY..
-----------------------------------------------------

CONCLUSION, THIS IS THE BEST SMOKE WE EVER HAD, THE FLAVOR, SMOOTHNESS, AND SMELL IS OUT TA THIS WORLD, THE ONLY REASON I GAVE IT A 2 ON SMOOTHNESS AND Potency IS THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING BETTER OUT THERE, SO FAR WE HAD GANGSTAHAZE,BLUEBERRY,BLACK RUSSIAN,OG KUSH,NORTHERN LIGHTS,GDP,QUERKLE AND THIS BEATS THEM ALL. I WASN'T GOING TO KEEP HER CAUSE THE YIELD AND STRETCH FACTOR BUT THE QUALITY IS JUST SUPERB. SHE ALWAYS WILL HAVE A SPOT IN MY GARDEN...

If you rated this a 2 in potency and smoothness, I would love to see a 9!:confused0054:

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I think he reversed the numbers bro, 2 being super strong in taste and effect. And as far as yield goes my two AE girls are gwan b donkey dicks yo! Each one is gwan have a 10 in main cola just covered in fost! And mine dnt come down til dec 20th. Sadly I ddnt take cuttings, but I did seed the bottom buds with my Sour D male thank the Gods. Peace

lollipopman

lollipopman

oh shit i did get it back words i was baked so I'm sorry they both get a 9 sorry for that.

thank you revolutionseeds for pointing that out... its fixed...

M

madmangrowguy

i wish i had anything like that all i got right now is i think full indica or plain weed seeds that i've saved for years and started growing but only time will tell right now only 1 flowering i'm still a noob

lollipopman

lollipopman

welcome to the farm this is a great place learn, Ive been on a lot of forums and this one is by far the best...thanks for the complament...

redeye

redeye

hi there lollipopman sorry i could'nt send you a pm as i don't have 50 posts yet so i will answer your question here if i may.......
lollipopman there were 4 mothers used and 2 males in this cross...2 mothers were leaning more towards the Chemdog D phenotypes and 2 were more toward the alien tech side.i say they were more alien tech because they were not Chemdog D looking but as i have never seen alien tech plants before i am simply assuming that they must be alien dominent. the 2 males were the only males out of the 9 seeds that popped so i simply used them both.i hope this helps you out lollipopman, you should expect to find many different re-combinations in thease f2's..
stay safe...............

lollipopman

lollipopman

thanks redeye for clearing that up for me, and thank you for the freebies.....

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

awesome freebies redeye, hope there around for a little bit

darksideX

darksideX

that is some shit looks like its from a diff planet

haha..yea cuz its from outa space lol haha..:smiley_joint:
i'm glad if farmers around enjoi ma alien express..
and i would like to see more growin' it..as the farm only got more than 60 freebie paks..but i'm still seein' just a handful of farmers growin' them..
hopefully some more peepz give them gens a chance and show them up..haha:poolparty

Latest posts

Top Bottom