Alien Genetics - Organic Feeding Program

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alien

Supporter
Hi everyone.

I've had many inquiries about my feeding regimen here on the forums and in PMs, so I put together a chart that is precise down to the tenth of a milliliter. This is the exact feeding schedule that the plants in my photos have received.

LIST OF INGREDIENTS:

Roots Organic Soil - no amendments added
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Grow (SOIL Formula)
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Bloom (SOIL Formula)
Age Old Organics Liquid Kelp
EM-1 (Microbial Inoculant)
Great White (Mycorrhizae)
Primordial Solutions Sea Green - THIS IS KEY FOR HEAVY FEEDING
Earth Juice Micronutrients
Down To Earth Liquid Bone Meal (0-12-0)
Earth Juice High-Brix Molasses
Primal Harvest Fossilized Seabird Guano (0-11-1) (powdered)

**The Primordial Solutions Sea Green is amazing. It really increases nutrient absorption and makes way heavier feeding possible without any burn or stress. I can not recommend this product enough. If you are running air in your reservoir (as you should be), it will foam like a motherfucker...so leave some headroom or be ready to begin feeding as soon as it hits the water and bubbles for a minute or so. I run my hose out to full length with the water pump on and prepare to begin watering, add the Sea Green to my res with the air pump on full boil, and begin feeding with 60 seconds to avoid a huge foaming mess.

Here's my organic flower feeding regimen. This particular chart is designed for a 63 day cycle.

alien_genetics_flower_regimen.jpg

Enjoy! Hope this helps out any of you fellow organic farmers that want to fine tune your nute regimen, or anyone else looking to switch over to organic farming.

Cheers,
Alien

A

Alien

Supporter
looks like a great regimen...
with a nice selection of solid products...
cool chart too.

but pure blend pro is not organic.

Thanks. PBP is not OMRI certified, but it's over 99% organic and that's good enough for me. There's always a debate with this product...mineral sources, the potassium carbonate issue, etc...but it rocks as a base nute and kills when supplemented with bone meal and guanos.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

how do you apply your great white?
i was taught to just mix with dirt or sprinkle on top, but it looks like you mix in your rez?

sdgrower

sdgrower

Looks great. Thanks for the tip on supplementing pbp bloom with some bonemeal and guanos. I usually supplement my pbp bloom with fox farm's big bloom so I'm going to give the bonemeal and guanos a try.
Cheers!
:animbong:

A

Alien

Supporter
how do you apply your great white?
i was taught to just mix with dirt or sprinkle on top, but it looks like you mix in your rez?

I put a tiny bit in each hole when I transplant, then I use it in my res off and on through veg and then for two weeks straight for the beginning of bloom. Works great.

A

Alien

Supporter
Looks great. Thanks for the tip on supplementing pbp bloom with some bonemeal and guanos. I usually supplement my pbp bloom with fox farm's big bloom so I'm going to give the bonemeal and guanos a try.
Cheers!
:animbong:

No problem. The PBP is great, but it definitely needs a boost to get max yields. The liguid bone meal and fossilized seabird guano both add size, weight, and density....AND they make your finished product taste amazing. They are also way cheaper than FF Big Bloom.

Down to Earth Liquid Bone Meal - $55 for 2.5 gals
Primal Harvest Fossilized Seabird Guano - $20 for 20lb bag

I recommend the Primal Harvest Fossilized Seabird Guano over any other seabird guano...it is much more pure and isn't filled with sand like other guanos (sparetime, etc).

A

Alien

Supporter
Dig your style! Your Flowers speak for themselves, Your approach to feeding is very similar to mine, Props!

Thank you Garden! Much appreciated.

What is sea green, and how did I ever grow meds without it, lol.....shredder

Sea Green is a beneficial biologic product that greatly aids in nutrient uptake. It is derived from fish protein hydrolysate, and also contains 3.7% humic acid from leonardite.

The NPK breakdown is 1.5 - 0.5 - 4.0

A side note...Leonardite is absolutely amazing to add to your soil mix. If you have access to leonardite clay or shale through your local stores, USE IT in your soil!

Cheers,
Alien

S

Shredder

Sea Green is a beneficial biologic product that greatly aids in nutrient uptake. It is derived from fish protein hydrolysate, and also contains 3.7% humic acid from leonardite.

It is fish hydrolysate and humic acid. Both of these i have covered btw. But earlier you mentioned that it foamed when added. Hydrolysate should have the oils intact and should prevent foaming, like any oil would. I use Neptune's harvest fish in teas and never had foaming when it is in the tea. That makes me question if it has the oils in it at all, I guess it could be fish emulsion, a lower grade product. Does it smell like fish at all?

Also i did not see it mentioned, but with all the bottled nutrients and your mentioning reservoirs are you growing hydroponically? shredder

A

Alien

Supporter

It is fish hydrolysate and humic acid. Both of these i have covered btw. But earlier you mentioned that it foamed when added. Hydrolysate should have the oils intact and should prevent foaming, like any oil would. I use Neptune's harvest fish in teas and never had foaming when it is in the tea. That makes me question if it has the oils in it at all, I guess it could be fish emulsion, a lower grade product. Does it smell like fish at all?

Also i did not see it mentioned, but with all the bottled nutrients and your mentioning reservoirs are you growing hydroponically? shredder

It does not have any oils intact. It definitely does not smell like fish. To me, it smells like composted hay or something similar. It foams more than any tea I have ever brewed. INSANE amounts of foam with a large air pump.

They are keeping the ingredients a big secret, I just typed out what was listed on the bottle. There is a lot more to it than is being revealed. All I know for sure is that it works wonders. I have almost doubled my previous feeding regimen, and the results are off the chart. Buds are way bigger, and the density and quality have increased as well.

Also...to answer your other question...I grow in soil beds.

Hope that helps.

purpleberry

purpleberry

Id really like to see this feed chart since ive been using the PBP for a while now, but my connection has been bad and all i get is the red X.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
hey bro I used a bit of that liquid bone mean in my last run

says on the bottle for best results use with liquid sweet lime

Im thinking thats to bring the ph back up - any thoughts on that?

A

Alien

Supporter
Id really like to see this feed chart since ive been using the PBP for a while now, but my connection has been bad and all i get is the red X.

PM me your email address and I will send you a sized down version that your connection should be able to handle.

A

Alien

Supporter
hey bro I used a bit of that liquid bone mean in my last run

says on the bottle for best results use with liquid sweet lime

Im thinking thats to bring the ph back up - any thoughts on that?

I've never used any liquid lime and had great results. I use a shitload of liquid bone and my ph is always right where I want it to be. Couldn't hurt to try it, though. If you do, please share your results!

A

Alien

Supporter

Here you go, purpleberry. I sized this waaaay down in Photoshop. Hopefully you are able to see it with a slower internet connection.

If not, PM me.

alien_genetics_flower_regimen_-_small.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom