ALien , Just Alien with NO cross. Where can I get it?

• Thread starter pacificdunes74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

Anyone know where I can get Alien at ? Not Alien OG or Alien Dog but just the ALien Strain that swerve has or Raskal and I am sure a few other have there hands on it. I would like to have it. Anyone ever seen it? I would take an ALien Kush but still want the Alien by its self to have and keep for myself to start doing some crosses of my own. If anyone can help me lket me know please. Thanks.

S

slimjoint

i dont think swerve or raskal have just the alien, i believe they have alienkush f1 obs has/had the alien tech which he made the cross's with.

S

SB805KUSH

you heard it from the man himself thanks swerve. hey pacificdunes74, find the best alien tech dom. pheno female then cross with alien tech dom. male pheno. sounds easy but takes patients closest to get pure alien tech. thanks obs,swerve and ograskal for introducing alien crosses....

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
swerve is obs the only holder or how are you guys doing crosses from saved pollen?

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
thats cool would like 2 see what swerve or raskal say no offence bro

E

entrails

The new Alien line is done from a male Alien Tech leaning pheno found in Swerves Alien Kush grow. Alien Tech male x LVPK clone only made the Alien Kush seeds. Take a look a the Cali Connection Strain tree on their forums.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
swerve is obs the only holder or how are you guys doing crosses from saved pollen?

There is another holder of the alien kush f1.

its the winner of the beans from the bay he paid $1600 and i know they are still sitting in his fridge...

:damnhippie:

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i know that sucks when that went down i missed by 15 minutes and we were going 2 win was down 2 bid way higher owell

E

entrails

Those are worth a lot of money to some growers!

You can chase Alien Phenos!

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

speaking of aliens...got cali connection alien og, and an aliendawg freebies at the bay...dj

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
got 2 packs of alien kush f2, super skunk x alien kush, purple urkle x alien kush, strawberry cough x alien kush....never got a pack of the aliendawg freebies but i figure i have enough alien gear for this year to run :)

JH420

JH420

Has anyone smoked or grown straight Alien Tech? I haven't seen any grow or smoke reports on it outside of crosses.

C

COCannabis

What exactly is the alien? I've heard a bit of Alien OG and such, but nothing about the original...

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
alien technology is a land race afghan line , don't have a region or village name to go with it , it was a handful of beans brought back to the us via a US solider>>>> is all i can comment

it became known as alien technology when a group of Soulie(obs) friends were sampling it and the piece he shared was so resinous someone said it is not of this planet . so it was dubbed alien technology.
its a pure landrace strain and super frosty like "the white"

Hope that helps your wonderings:)

Top Bottom